twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh I see...

/r/eddit

I like it

Thank you

Not going to lie I chuckled at the sight of this
>reddit pls stop
However I'm still gonna follow you

Very meta, OP, BAZINGA.. but seriously I don't like it because you don't browse with Tomorrow.

It’s one thing to hate my page but it’s a completely different thing to compare it to those soyboy cucks!

>shitting up the board for instathot clicks

Well maybe a little. It’s just that I post so much shit from this site that I was curious how most Veeky Forumsizens would react.

>Tfw lurk your page every day
Can't like anything because I don't want people I know irl to know my power level, but it's nice to get my daily fix in when I don't have time to browse here myself

I feel autistic as fuck, but I just followed you. Please post good material.

Understandable. Normies would never get it. Believe me...I know...

my man.

>he posted a new picture showing the comments to this thread
What the fuck is wrong with you

Do you make any money off this shit? If so I want a cut bitch.

I know its been a while, but does anyone know what happened to lolzgym?

Nah. I don’t think any company would want their stuff advertised on my page.

Screens cap in please

Thanks for the new material friend

>looked through like 100 post and still haven't seen a single one of my post
I'm starting to take personal offense to this

I'd say you're a little too frequent with the fph and anti-fattie shit. Not that I mind it so much but I'd rather just laugh and feel.

Yeah, I agree. Thanks for the input btw

If you have a link or a screen cap, show me

You still haven’t posted this and it’s the best thing this board has seen in a month

I hope a nigger gives you aids
Also reported your shit account

He didn't post anything from that band deadlift BRAP thread either, that shit was a goldmine of keks

That's actually pretty funny

Done!

Here you go Mr. Goldstein. T-thanks for the 5 seconds of anonymous fame.

Link phaggot

Here’s your shekel for being such a good goy

instagram.com/p/BfFbNW0gzeM/

full retard

A little yeah, but isn’t arent we all?

>Not posting the best OC of the week

Thank you, user.

What thread?

Redshit did it first.

followed

i like it desu. keep doing it if it pleases you. good luck

If dubs user posts Martha Stewart on his page

Who /Raunchy/ here?

Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skyler got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP. Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the keening shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-BOMB. When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn’t so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

aren't you going to run out of content? threads are basically recycled garbage with the same bandwaggoning faggots being autistic

Include me in le screencap if posting on insta XD, fuck you Quarry.

Great page brah, I've been going through it for the last 30 minutes laughing my azz off no joke

u got me there
u have redeemed yourself

Been following since you had 200 followers, keep up the good work.

good work user i already followed you

Glad to see you’re still sticking around

How does one even get followers on insta? Do you just have to be attractive?

Haru is best girl

Buy followers, be dumb hot or spam shitposts 24/7.

I haven’t shown off my face yet so maybe not

being seriously honest if it werent for the laws of this land id kill you

Please do

Shitposting is the best way

LMFAO