Thickness training

femanon here, what's the best way to get a thick ass and thighs? My bf keeps bringing up how he loves thick girls and that all girls should focus on ass exercises which is making me feel insecure as I am nothing special down there

Squat. A little more. A little lower.

Do SS

How do you fail at life so hard? majority of women have a big ass or thick thighs. That fat placement is of the normal because of the estrogen in your body.

Must suck being an asslet.

SS + GOMAD

Squats - front and back. Romanian deadlift with focus on glute and hammy contraction, hip thrusts, bridges, lunges, split squats, kick backs.

No one is saying deadlift but it seems to overload the glutes nicely, especially at a deficit. You're also going to want to eat a lot if you want to add fat and muscle to your legs.

Chill dude

Speedskating obviously.

I'm Asian, we aren't known for big asses

eat more
squat, deadlift, hip thrusts. weighted, those meme bodyweight exercises will get you nowhere. also eventually snatch and cleans

Then you will never make it, but don't get beat up over it. At least you have a tight horizontal vagina.

Squats will really give you huge quads or hams. Do hip thrusts for biggers glutes. Though the guys in the gym might think you are trying to tell them something.

How have you managed to be the creepiest guy on a board full of creeps?

.t pancake ass

kek @ 'asslet'

she definitely is not mewing

no one is actually fucking mewing you literal retarded nigger

LOL got em upboted! Crosspost to CreepyPMs sister! SLAY!

This

10/10 bait.
If not you're legitimately the biggest white knight I've seen over 7 years on this shit board.

I know we're all memeing here and your probably a guy anyway, but you shouldn't try to change yourself for your boyfriend.

post pic of dat asian ass

Then you are a mongoloid gook with a 12 yo boy body who only deserves other gooks and beta white males

You don't deserve to have a Chad who is attractive to high T women

You're at no disadvantage to white chicks; they had no asses either before the culture demanded it. Just put the work in, and it'll come. Honestly it's a great time to start squatting as an Asian chick; you'll still be a unicorn and can start gettin them instagram endorsements, plus you can marry some FinanceChad and make cute hapa babies for mom.
Start now though, babe. Your sisters are lapping you.

Squats
Barbell fucks
Rdls
Cable machine kickbacks
Belt squats

Do squats and post ass for reference.

nice

hes giving an obvious hint that he wants you to do that. does your bf lift by any chance? get him to bring you with him and let him coach you.

>you shouldn't try to change yourself for your boyfriend

there's literally nothing wrong with that if it's a form of self improvement. this whole "love urself and people should love u no matter what" rhetoric is toxic SJW bullshit meant to keep you from reaching your potential. theres nothing wrong with shame and insecurity when they are utilized in a productive manner.
OP, exercise and try to get a phat ass. Even if you don't hit your target, you still tried and you're probably stronger and healthier that way. Your bf will appreciate the effort.

Thicc asian women
This is how you know that there is a god.
And that god is good.

>making dyel coach you
Might aswell ask here desu

Anyways

Squats are good, but only squats will give you big legs and desu for me squats dont work that much ass.

I do plenty of pulls tho, deadlift variations.
sumo deadlift (especially touch and go for high reps with straps for development)
conv deadlift, romanian deadlift.

Then you have lunges (especially reverse lunge probably one of best ass movements extremely underrated)

If i want to have guaranteed ass soreness, or post deadlift workout to isolate glutes and hams i do hyperextensions (butstraight back simulating deadlift) with band on my neck to make lockout extremely hard and focus on squeezing my glutes like i wanted to punch a hole in the foam thing with my bepis

As for beginner female routine, starting strength works just fine, once you get down basics you can migrate to something more specific.

While youre at it dont forget posture exercises, check yt for posture and athleanx. You dont want to have big ass and rounded shoulders it looks terrible

Stay safe baby grl

Dude - SS? Deadlifts? Seriously?

She's a total newb. Any old YouTube ass-builder workout will do. As long as the scheme has her doing lunges, hyperextensions/RDLs, and glute bridges 3x a week and she's eating enough, she'll get an ass.

holy moley

this chick went to my school, she used to call me fat and ugly. I watched her ass grow and become fertile

white girls always had asses, they just covered them up

>that
>ass
yeah, everyone looks like they have an ass from that angle, pushing their ass back, while wearing a thong

Roman Chair Hyperextensions.
2 sets of 5 with 80% of your max
1 set of 5 @ 50% where you go slow - count to five on the way up, stay at the top for five, then go down for five

The most important part - point your toes up and lock your knees. Doing so stretches the Hamstrings; if your toes point down, you'll pull with your Quads doing little for your ass and if you don't lock your knees, you will end up working your lower back instead of legs. Legs straight, knees locked, only your heels touching, toes pointed as far up as possible.

Start light then gradually add weights; hold them at first, then get a small barbell and add weight to the sides when that gets too light. You should aim to increase the weight by 5 lbs per workout until you stall, then find your 5 rep max, divide it by 0.85, and multiply the result by 0.8. That's your new working weight. Increase that by 2.5 lbs per week until you stall, do the calculation again, then aim for 1 lb per week.

Also, eat. You can't gain muscle from thin air as muscle have weight and are made from protein. If you want to gain weight, you have to put weight in, and that weight needs to consist of material that can be used to build muscle. Eat slightly above maintenance calories, ie - 250 to 300, and eat 0.64 to 0.82g of protein per pound you weigh per day minimum. You can eat at maintenance and gain, but I'd recommend the small surplus until you get used to counting calories.

Who is that white girl youtuber Veeky Forums used to be obsessed with? She is thicc and would show her exercises plus model swimsuits.

Really? Everyone? Wanna show me your ass bro?
It's not Colombian but I think hers is pretty fuckin nice

Every person should know how to deadlift aka pick shit up from the ground safely.

She doesnt need to max out on anythinf

>Eat a lot and get a bit fat
>take a bunch of birth control
Get your estrogen as high as you can, do some research