What is the most aesthetic %bf ?

What is the most aesthetic %bf ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3KIxN2N654
outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/
calculator.net/fitness-and-health-calculator.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

12%

I mean in general, in pic related obviously 10% sucks, but in some other body maybe 10% looks better than 15 ?

>tfw you are 35%+ atm

Upsetting, lost 7kg so far but still would be nice to know how long it'll take to reach 15% or even 20% body fat.

121kg atm

I was like you 5 months ago, lost 20kg, went from 30% to 15% atm, want to go down to 10 or 12 thats why i made this thread, cheer you can do it, patience and constancy

> pic is me atm

These charts are so retarded. Everyone looks different. For example, I have the vascularity of 5% when I'm as lean as the 15% body.

You look good user, thank you.

This is what I look like at the moment, point of no return or will I make it?

time to bloatmaxx user

>50%

8-10% always

not him, but you can make it. It will take time, but it can be done. Try to aim for 1lb of weightloss per week. Do cardio and stuff, for a while you wont see a difference (ive been there) but in a few years youll look back and be amazed.

if i'm around 22% at 195 how much should i drop to hit around 13-15%? not trying to look like a twink but i want a little more definition around my muscleds

50% ;)

thanks, yeah in 5 months if you run and diet 1500 kcal a day you will be like me because i did that in the last 5 months i was almost like you, just do it and have patience and constancy,

just take it from internet for have an idea

kek

yeah i think the same, time to go to 8%,

50%+

15-12 for normies, though Veeky Forums will tell you 8 or something similar.

I've been stuck for 2 years in between 15% and 20%
Anyone with the same problem who came through it? Any advice to share please?

This one, 12-15%. Makes you look fucking huge whilst being fairly lean and keeps your test high and in-check, any lower and you're verging on soyboy-mode.

eat less kcal per day, max 1500 if you want to lose weight and %bf

shit

well im 15% and im not bad but i can be much better at 10-8, i know because i have been there

why so many people say 12% is the minimum the would og ? aesthetically 10% is much better in most bodies,

10% is unhealthy in any way or something ?

For one it makes you look a lot smaller in clothes, which is how you'll appear 95% of the day. Another point is the previously mentioned lowered T-levels which accompany a lower bf, you need fat to maintain healthy testosterone. Only roiders will really be able to pull off 10%, naturals really need to stick to a slightly higher level.

Check this video, it covers it pretty well: youtube.com/watch?v=O3KIxN2N654

damm thanks, im at 15, should i just stop cutting and start bulking or go to 10?

It's down to you, man. I would probably make the most out of a bulk for as long as I feel healthy, but it really depends on how big you are now- if you have really only just started lifting (For like 1-2 years) I would just milk a bulk for as much size and strength gains as possible. There's no reason to cut down if you are in the novice phase; once you are at decent strength levels and noticeable muscle size you can look in to cutting down, if that is really what you want, and if you think that you will look better leaner. I just prefer to look as big as possible, with in reason.

Can you tl;dr the video for non-english speakers please?

ok thanks

What's my body fat % ?

Basically the highlights are:
If you get lean, you are going to lose size and look small, you are not going to look big and full like other people you might see online who take drugs.
Even if you have a lot of muscle mass while in a slightly higher bodyfat level, such as 12-15%, it doesn't mean you are going to keep that same amount of size if you get lean. If you get leaner, you will not get bigger; you will only get depleted, smaller and weaker. Your performance suffers if you are leaner.
He says he wants to have a big shirt size, like extra-large, he doesn't want to go down to a medium shirt size. Which is what would happen as all his body measurements go down.
He says his sexual health will go down (libido), he says he won't be able to get an erection if he went down to a low bodyfat, as that is what happened to him before, after tracking his nutrition correctly.
He asks what is the point of getting lean, is it just to say that he got shredded? He says it's not a good idea and that you will not look good if you are natural, drug-free.
He doesn't want a leaner face, he has a beard so his face already looks slimmer because of the illusion.
He says women also love a higher bodyfat.
He says as long as you have visible abs then you are completely fine, you should just be concerned with grooming and hygiene.

Thanks for your time to post this!

I know I posted this a million times, but can anyone give me a bf% estimate? I'm assuming i'm around 12%-13% correct?

12-14 yes

>around 12%-13% correct?
15% at least but i can't see your legs and body fat percentage includes entire body so it doesn't really mean anything

20% or more. Not a single vein visible

(195*.09)=17.55lbs
probably more since you're going to lose water and muscle

outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/

Time to stop posting Alex

Don't have to stalk every thread looking for fans of Alpha, you know. We are just trying to help people know the real way to get yoked, maybe if you spent as much time lifting and proving your lifts as you do patrolling for AD fans you would be as big as him.

Fatty detected

110lbs here

18%

20% is the peak male body. you may not like it but that's what true performance looks like

Under good lighting I'm pretty vascular. I'm just extremely pale but my nipples aren't. Mutt genes I guess.

So Iā€™m 6ā€™0ā€ and reading the charts online I have to reach 110lbs to hit 15% body fat. That seems really god damn low.

I know charts are garbage, but I need a more accurate way to calculate this shit to find a target weight. Right now I look about 25%.

bf% estimate for me? like 10-12%?

>i'm 5'5
shame about his height and face but his body looks good

just do a waterfast with information from the /fast/ thread. You will be lean in no time

>thank mr skeltal

angling of peace & prosperity

17-18% on average. Depends on the people. Some people get more fat in their legs and some more in their belly. If you get more fat in the legs you can have higher % and still look peak aesthetics.

Not the guy but this is unironically the body most sloots will go crazy for

what does this mean?

>tiny peepee

That's what happens when you cut, your penis shrivels inside you to keep warm because of the lack of bodyfat keeping you warm.

Whatever you do....do it SLOWLY. Loose skin and stretch marks are one-way ticket, man.

Impressive
Post routine and diet pls

I have vascularity and muscular seperation on my legs if that means anything

>tfw i have 4%

this. shredded. especially if you do a shirtless sport like rock climbing, or running. Both get necks to almost snap.

I can feel the power swelling in my testicals when women's eye brows raise and I can see them get shy. It's hot.

i am skinny, is there any way to increase bodyfat?

whats my bf%?

18-20%

im 23% got veins around my arms and little in my chest so fuck you

Height/weight?

I was 225lbs before Christmas. Not sure how long ago. I'm now 178lbs with the first signs of my top abs. It takes ages and it's a boring things, but it will become habit. It's literally just mindset.

Plus I've gotten into running. It's really rewarding as you get cleary better each session.

what is my % bf ?

>110lbs
>18%
tits or gtfo

whatever keeps you looking good in a shirt and keeps your forearms somewhat vascular. Unless you have a reason to take your shirt off regularly, it's what you look like in clothes that's gonna be important.

Nice shoulde-

Can I get a BF estimate?

>reading this as "can I get a boyfriend estimate"

Am I gay?

17% is objectively the best bf%

20% definitely
I'm a grill

gyno%

anyone?

How come I'm 14.5%bf yet I have the body of the 20%?

Lmao, dude just escaped Auschwitz and you're calling him overweight? Post your own body, you LARP faggot.

Vascularity is highly HIGHLY genetic and it's particularly easy to highlight/hide based on lighting and other conditions. You can't look at a guy in the shade, say "no veins," and call him fat. You're a fucking moron.

someone pls answer me

Because you don't decide where your body fat is stored. That or your actualy 20%.

The point when you see your abs and there is clear definition between major muscles when flexed/when you have a pump. Bonus points for no muffin top and v taper.

>Visible abs at 15% bf
"no"

>What is the most aesthetic %bf ?
pic related

I hate these charts, they are way fucking off.
Abs are sub 12% they don't start appearing untril 14%. Unless you overtrain them there is no way possible to have abs outside turtle shell abs at 15% also 35% is more like 40%.
20% is more like 18% and 25% is 30%.
If you actually ever measured your body fat you'd know i'm right.

You don't get stretch marks from losing weight. Does the word "stretch" not give that away?

No, I went to a nutritionist and did a proper calculation. 14.5% yet only slightly visible upper abs. I'm 5'7 and 135lbs by the way. Guess the cut continues.

How long does getting from 20% to 15% take?

You have some horrible posture issues

>25% master race reporting in
>ultimate dad-bod makes you CHAD user

Around 18 lbs. At 1kcal deficit a day = 2lbs a week, you'll need 9 weeks of cutting. Start today, and you can be done on April 30, all ready for May. Depending on where you are right now and how long you've been lifting, you can keep or even gain some muscle.

Fat is estrogenic. There have been no studies showing that low fat people are low test. Eating less fat = low test sure, and prolonged cutting means you'll be low test sure, but cutting to 8-10% and then maintaining is more test than higher BF because fat is estrogenic. In fact, in males, Adipose tissue has the highest expression of aromatase. It also cause chronic inflammation which impairs muscle growth and regeneration. Having visceral fat is like hooking yourself up to a soy IV.

not long

calculator.net/fitness-and-health-calculator.html

I know everyone is asking but can i get a bf% too? Guessing 26%.

Gonna drop to 15%, cutting alot.

then its because you dont have any muscle mass

you are not 26% fat you are sub 20 for sure... the amount of larpinp faggots giving bogus numbers on this bread is astounding.

tips on what you did user?

How do I build muscle mass then? Does that mean the cut is over?

Guys would say 5% to 10%. Women would say 10% to 15%. Maybe 20% to 25% for girls who like bearmode.

Girls would find you attractive. I find you a skeltal who probably can't bench 135.

So, I guess it's all about who you want to impress i suppose.

You look like you need to leek the lizard

probably around 15% I'd guess