Who else here /nopillow/?

Who else here /nopillow/?

I sleep on my back and it’s so much more comfy to sleep w/o a pillow

Yeah.

i'm thin pillow
but i...
i... sleep on the FLOOR

/nopillow/ since a few years. Ever since I started I never had neck pains again.

whats the point? not even good for your blood pressure

>sleeping on your back

>no pillow
have being a quadriplegic

>have being a quadriplegic
and i'll have fun being autistic

Hope this is bait.

Currently I sleep on the FLOOR, but I still using the pillow. It is really comfy?

Comfy as fuck. My neck feels like it’s in a natural position

>not sleeping on a bed of nails
Its like you don't wanna make it

CHEKED!

That could explain why I feel some pain in my neck every morning. Tonight is /nopillow/ for me

>all of these retards who still sleep lying down
>not hanging upside down like a bat for dem height and posture gains, not to mention the increased brain bloodflow for IQ gains

enjoy never making it

Any tips for sleeping on your back?

Lay on your back then fall asleep

>there are sleeplets in this thread RIGHT NOW who dont sleep exclusively in hammocks
wew

I sleep on my stomach with no pillow

Fucking ugly kike loving nigger, I ought to kick your useless teeth in, kill yourself to save me the trouble

I have chronic back pain and poor sleep quality, is this sleeping without a pillow real or just a meme - don't fuck with me

I sleep on my back with no pillow, and when I’m getting comfy on my side i use a pillow. It’s NOT a meme.

I've slept on my stomach without one for more than a decade. If your neck is stiff it wouldn't work well I guess.

For you I'd look into inclining your bed or even getting one of those servo-adjustable beds you can angle and curve with a controller

I have been trying it out the past month or two. Never been a back sleeper but this has enabled me to do so and it's comfy, makes my neck feel much better. Not a meme, give it a try user.

Holy shit! I was cheking my posture in the mirror and I look like the virginvschad meme, im the virgin

Nopillow is real

Dakimakura sleep is the best fucking sleep there is

I got a heavy pillow custom made by an old lady, outer layer is silk stuffed with wool. Weights about 50lbs. If you plan on getting one don't get the shitty thin pillows, they're useless. You can also get a printed case with your waifu on it if that's your thing.

i need a pillow otherwise i will get insane neck pain and headaches

i have bad posture as well