/gayfit/ general

Previous bread How many times a week do you train, fags?
What's your routine?
Do you follow any meme diet?

Also post motivational pics.

Am I the only one who avoids bottoming due to preserving oneself for one's beloved husband?

I only bottom when I'm on a relationship, the butt is only for love.

I typically go for 4 times a week. Been seeing solid comfy gains from Canditos linear program.
>tfw qt dreamboi bf who openly mires your thiccness and cooks you nutritious meals in between watching anime and raw fucking

I cant believe I was straight 2 years ago. We're all gonna make it brahs

Nah I only top.

So do I, but I'm ready to bottom for my husband after the marriage and meeting to his parents.

>Doing rows in a corner
>after a set I notice some guy screaming "faggot" and "too much ass" in Spanish to his friends who were near me
>Think it's about me since Ive always been insecure about my ass
Would gayfit lift in an all gay gym? What about an all women gym if they allowed gay men?

fags not aloud on this board

Average spic behavior
I guess they're like Arabs in Europe: rude, ugly, screaming soyboys with high-pitched voices.

Carlo Masi, one of the reasons why I will forever love muscular men.

How do I meet someone like that?

You can meet them off dating apps, seriously. Just have to put in the effort.

Can confirm. These people tend to be very self-conscious because they are small, inarticulate and weak. I would watch out for them in packs though.

I don't know.
There would be repulsive dyels only here to cruise and they would agressively hit on me because they'd know I'm a fag too.

Maybe in an all gay gym compartimented in "league"/"tier" areas.

He looks hot to the touch.

A gay gym would have too much cruising and you know guys would be fucking in the showers, That would just be unsanitary.
It could work, however, if the gym itself was nearby a good place for degeneracy. Like a resort or something, so at most guys would talk while working out and later go out together.

Also going to a weemin gym is out of the question.
It would be horribly equipped because girls mostly do meme exercises. They also are some of the most annoying gymgoers because they don't know shit about training, have no gym etiquette and simply don't care about it since they're mainly here to post on their Instagram.

>tfw no big daddy husband with juicy tiddies to suck

This feel is sad

>gay gyms

You are like babbies

Any higher tier (and cost) gym in a city is like 50% homo

I go to the most populated and most expensive gym in my area...the only gay guys I know there are skinny fat twinks and gross old men. None of them have made a single gain in the two years that I’ve been there.

Been through 3 failed relationship attempts off dating apps. Each one has been better than the last, but it’s still pretty discouraging.

I don’t just want to fuck, which is what most gays on apps seem to want.

>I go to the most populated and most expensive gym in my area...

>in a city

Is it an actual city? And like a Boston Sports Club?

These places are mostly professionals and college guys and full of queers.

If you live in a dump im sorry user

pics like this on Veeky Forums literally made me bi. no homo.

>I don’t just want to fuck, which is what most gays on apps seem to want
Not even 69 and mutual masturbation?

Yeah we met on tinder a year ago lmao and hit it off from the first date. Feels good mane

Not actually IN the city but in a very dense suburb outside of the actual city. Lots of college guys and athletes there, it’s not a dump.

Not if that’s all we did and then never saw each other again. Guess I’m old fashioned, but getting to know a guy is important to me

A friend of mine used to go to a gay gym in Paris. It was pretty much like a regular gym except it had a gay sauna.

> Would gayfit lift in an all gay gym?
That sounds ok, maybe even great.

> What about an all women gym if they allowed gay men?
Absoolutely not. They all take far too long on whatever "training" they're doing with their 1lb weights and incessant talking. Not to mention all the fag hags going around would be quite unpleasant.

>tfw there's no place like this in my cunt
Fitness is not popular at all here.
I know a few gyms with lots of fags but they have shit opening hours and most are not very well equipped because >wellness despite being expensive. (>150€/month)
Location is important too, cars are pretty much useless in my city and I don't want to spend more time commuting.

New-worlders have it easy with all these hangar tier gyms full of lifting equipment.

>You will never lift with your gym husbando
>You will never take a shower together after a good workout
Why is life so cruel gayfit

>how many days a week do you train
7, Sunday is all cardio and abs
>do you follow any meme diets
I need to follow something. I eat healthy but its not consistent at all

>Home alone on a Valentines day again? hehe what's all the muscles for if you don't have a girlfriend yet?
Well, user? Your mother's waiting.

Oh she knows. She’s asked if there’s anyone I want to go to a special valentines dinner with. I think she thinks I’m hiding guys from her but in reality there are never any guys for me to hide.

Why's it made out as though gyms are full of gays?

I've been going to a gym for 6 months in the middle of a city, and of the people that go I know one that is bi and one that frequents grindr

Shouldnt it be more straight-inclined because straights are more likely to do sports and keep fit for that? Also twinks exist. Some gays treat a total lack of muscle as a legit pathway to sex

>Shouldnt it be more straight-inclined because straights are more likely to do sports and keep fit for that?
?????? Straights are fat and getting fatter every day. Over 70% of them are overweight or obese.

> Also twinks exist. Some gays treat a total lack of muscle as a legit pathway to sex
These are mostly fucked by other twinks. The thing about gays is that most of us want to fuck someone with the exact same bodytype as we have. My own theory about why that happens is that we are in the odd circumstance in which we happen to be attracted to something that's technically possible for our own bodies, so if we feel a certain bodytype is ideal, it follows that we'd also try to achieve it ourselves.

For some reason or another, a higher percentage of gays seems to be focused on looking good, maybe that's because the uggos all kill themselves, maybe that's because being gay AND ugly will get you shat on by everyone all at once and your life would suck, maybe easy fucks means you can instead spend your time improving your body (rather than wasting 50 hours until you find the single woman who's willing to fuck you).

I think it might just be that you don't actually NEED to go to the gym to fuck some worthless cunt, but it's very important if you want to be with the guy of your dreams - remember, gays only go for their own bodytype, in general.

Cute bellybutton

we happen to be attracted to something that's technically possible for our own bodies, so if we feel a certain bodytype is ideal, it follows that we'd also try to achieve it ourselves.

I think you’re exactly right. I’ve come a long way in the last few years since I started lifting. Honestly, I’m grossed out now by guys that have my body type from 3 years. I would not even consider old myself as a potentional mate.

I’m into guys that are a bit bigger than me still, but at the same time I’m also trying to get bigger so I actually look like that myself. I’m assuming once I get there the bar will be raised again. It’s a never ending cycle.

t-thanks

on an unrelated note, are splits bullshit? I feel like I see better gains focusing on a single muscle group daily, rather than two.

same...

idk if most gay guys go for the exact same body type but i get your point. I think that more generally speaking, gay guys go for men in their own league in terms of attractiveness, as opposed to hetero couples where you have all kinds of mismatched traits like wealth, humor, hot body, pretty face, fashionable, popular, etc.

and yeah, thank god i don't have to date straight guys lol
i almost feel bad for women

>as opposed to hetero couples
I think the issue with hetero couples is that women can pretty much have their cake and eat it too, so they can just grab one hot guy to fuck, one rich guy to marry, one guy with a good personality to use as an emotional tampon, etc. So mostly guys get fucked.

fucking hell, I thought $50 a month after a deposit was expensive.

I'm almost 90% sure I've seen at least 3 people on grindr at my local gym.

name?

also name?

speaking of trying to look good, I need fashion advice, I have no look I go for, just kinda wear whatever (also straight, also need a haircut can use recommendations on that)

completely depends on your natural look, your region, your subculture, what you're going for, etc.

post pics or ask for something specific

Just your average brown dude, with ottermode body currently cutting to 10%ish and then gunna gain some weight. In terms of subculture I'm not super into anything but fitness, healthy lifestyle and all that jazz (also vegetarian).

I need fashion/haircut suggestions
>pic is not edited it came out better than I thought it would

I'd try a more masculine hair cut. You've got pretty soft feminine features.

^^^ This user is right.

You're handsome but you'd look even better with short sides and your hair brushed back to the side.

Thirding these anons, get short sides.
For clothes, you seem fit so get tighter clothes to show off your body more. Still, pretty cute, would bang.

bump

Thanks boys, tighter clothes and manly haircut's the wave

So glad you came into this thread to share your very important opinion

>aloud
They're certainly not quite.

You must all be Reddit fags. Please leave and never return.

Just filled up my bf's bp..figured Veeky Forums would like to know.

>husband
Good joke you’ll never settle for one dick

kyselves faggots

at 5'10", what weight does a guy need to be /thicc/?

Everything under 50€ is basically lowcost and I don't even live in Switzerland or Luxembourg.
Expensive gym aren't always very good either, cost mostly reflects real estate prices and nobody actually lift. People will pay good money to brag about muh unreasonably expensive pilate club.
At least it keeps ar*bs and niggers out.

Also the best opening hours you can expect are 6h-23h.

You'd need a full week to do all muscle groups and once a week seems inefficient.
Wouldn't recommend but never actually tried.

damnit
we built /hm/ to keep you queers out

thread hidden.

Sauce

people unironically posting in this thread need to be gassed

t. fantasizes about getting pounded by a trap

You all make me feel physically sick

Including you cocksucker

Don't we all.

anyone know if this is at all achieveable natty?

At least 175lb I'm guessing

t. 5'9 and weight 160lb. definitely not thicc., but getting there.

Uh, actually thought it was going to take a bit more before butthurt anons tried to kill this gen just like they killed husbandomode and 70sbig before.
Reminder that right now almost half the board is stupid questions answered outside their designated thread, 4-5 threads playing with a reddit meme, and a ShillDestiny thread.

Anyway, forgot today is a holiday where I live so my gym might be closed. Fuck.

cmon user just don't acknowledge them. All they want is a (you)

Anyway where do you live that it's a holiday today?

> Brazilian carnival has suspended all gains acquirement
Why must my country be so degenerate

>don't acknowledge them
Usually don't, but today I woke up with hundreds of kids doing noises outside, combined with my cat deciding to turn my bed into a race track. Can't say I'm not grumpy.
>Anyway where do you live that it's a holiday today?
Portugal so Carnaval || Shrove/Fat/Pancake Tuesday || Mandi Gras.
My gym might function as usual today but not sure, have to check. If it's closed I just put on something stupid and go get drunk with friends.

Really? Nothing is open there today?

Essentially nothing. My gym will only open again tomorrow at 1PM after closing at around 2PM saturday

become straight again, faggot. There's literally nothing satisfying about gay sex. Your asshole gets ripped open over time

>There's literally nothing satisfying about gay sex. Your asshole gets ripped open over time
You could be the one giving it in the ass instead of taking it.

>inserting yourself as the one who gets constantly rammed in the ass
user I...

>implying I'm the bottomslut

>tfw closet homo
>tfw all i want is a Veeky Forums bf to pound my boipucci but too ashamed of my desires

Why do you fucking faggots need a complete thread just for yourself? There isn't a /straightfit/ thread what's the need for /gayfit/?

In what way does being a degenerate change how your body develops muscle, how your heart and lungs work when you do cardio or how you change your nutrition to reach lower fat%? You're literally the reason people hate the gay "community" - you define yourself first and foremost by your sexual orientation, not by your qualities as a human being.

Fuck off with this thread, it's more disgusting than the user that cooked and ate his cockroach colony.

8==D

So make a /str8fit/

I get to finally see my sweet bf again for the first time in a week today. (Fucking long distance) Gonna give him all the big hugs and kisses. Stay mad ;3

>also because /lgbt/ is a tranny shithole

Are people upset because with a /gayfit/ there are less hungry homos drooling over thier mediocre current body pics?

Also a good reason.
Gays and bi guys don't stay there because it's now /tttT/

I'm happy for you user, I know that LDR feels

This
and this.

Speaking of relationship feels, how do you get a twink bf to lift?

I try to convince him to lift because he won't be able to stay twink mode for the rest of his life but he claims "I'm going to be young forever!"

Who here always torn between wanting to be a cute little twink and getting really buff and strong?
I'm at the age where I could be both and I sometimes still want to look young with my last few years of youth while sometimes I just want to look older and more mature
Feels like my life has always been a walking contradiction

Me

Go for twunk mode.

If you've got a fuck boi face, you can get pretty swole and still look like a twink. Pic related.

>also because /lgbt/ is a tranny shithole
That is your making, not Veeky Forums's. Take it there and use your gains to inflict pain on the unruly and make a decent thread. Your bodies build muscle just like straight men's, you just want to feel like a special snowflake.

And people say being gay isn't a choice. If being gay was socially just like being straight, as was in Rome and ancient Greece, you'd find some other groupthink shit to make threads about instead.

These annoying fuckers need to get off our site. You raiding fags even have an r9gay/ thread. Stfu already

goddammit I want to fuck laid

>That is your making
Not really. Someone fucked up and selected tranny janitors. They will delete or auto slide gay threads.

Ikr. He's freakishly attractive.
I don't think I could trust myself to be in the same room as him and not do something rapey.

>Someone fucked up and selected tranny janitors
Well the gay "community" let trannies a piggyback ride and now they're part of you. It is absolutely your fault.

Go and complain on /q/ or start a new thread when another is deleted, it's not against the rules so the janitor will get fucked up his post-op vagina. Where's your fucking willpower you little shits, you lift heavy ass weights for a hobby goddamit.