What do you think about my body genes?

Are my hips too wide? How are my shoulders? Any tips/routines? Fatass tryna get fit here; any tips would be appreciated

Additional photo

Height and weight?

180cm and 100kg
or 5'11 and 220lb

You have quite broad shoulders, which is a good thing! Become fit and don't give up my friend!

ffs do something with your pronating feet

on the top you're just simply fat plus even at this weight you don't have bitchtits

I don't know what a pronating feet is; but i'll make sure to look in to it. Cheers!

any tips for feetgains?

This might sound like I'm in denial; but my bones are pretty big.. no one I know can guess my real weight unless I tell them; most say I'm probably between 75 - 80 kgs (165 - 176 lb)

What do you mean? Are my feet messed up or something?

your legs and feet are looking thicc

haha yeah; my bones are pretty big

WOT

My nigga even if you have the fucking widest bitch hips and the narrowest trap twink cum loving shoulders you better fucking go to the fucking gym and become a better version of yourself you piece of shit come on and GET BIG

His shoulders aren't narrow like.. at all? wtf are you on about

>what is reading comprehension

I'm trying my hardest my friend.. I'm just afraid that I might end up like this guy...

Better than mine.

I'm 6'0", 180lbs and have been lifting 3 months now and still have man boobs.

It's ok buddy it's still better to look like that guy than some doughy soy boy piece of shit like everyone else

Goddamit can someone just please just tell me if my hips are too wide or not! And what i should do about it

Nigga, I look like you at 183 cm ~83 kg

holy shit i figured out how to fix this guy can somebody photoshop a wider neck on this guy?

IT DOESNT MATTER, YOU DONT HAVE TO BE THE BEST YOU JUST HAVE TO IMPROVE! IMPROVE FAGGOT!

are you not entertained?

Its not possible to accidentally end up like that. It takes years.

too wide for what? lol your physiology shouldnt stop you from doing anything unless youre disabled

I just feel like my body would still look like shit if i get shredded you know? Like those guys that have narrow shoulders and wide hips which completely ruin their otherwise amazing physiques FeelsBadMan :(

You have to widen your lats and shoulders. I have wide hips but you almost can't tell

Pics for reference?

first get shredded you fat fuck