Who do you lift for?

Who do you lift for?
What makes you get up every morning?
Why do you keep going?

DAE no motivation to live so I want to end it all :'(((

It's shallow but I have decent motivation from being able to say I'm no gf mode by choice.

Afraid of getting hurt?

I get up and go to the gym every morning because lifting is fun. I enjoy it, I like the challenge and I like the feel of a pump.

MILK TRUCK ARRIVE

Who is this cumpump?

This girl I'm seeing complimented my butt and now I'm afraid I'll loose it if I don't lift, so I'm doing it for her and my butt I guess

i'm 19 and still virgin

>Who do you lift for?
my gf and my job (cosplay)
>What makes you get up every morning?
the urge to pee
>Why do you keep going?
i wanna look sexy as fuark bruh

Mainly for the test and healthy hormone levels. Noticed my levels started to fall off when I was 26 so I tried to get ahead of it has worked so far.
Quitting is not an option.

>those gargantuan hips
>still has a thigh gap
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>Who do you lift for?
My son, want to be a superhero for him
What makes you get up every morning?
Work and the promise of a life without the debt dagger over my head
Why do you keep going?
Because I can’t afford to stop now, I have a son and only 2ish yrs before he’s fully aware of his surroundings and can fully articulate himself to the world. I need a good job, a good body and be a father he can be proud of. I want to be able to say “no, you can’t have that” because I can, not because I have to

The gf
And for myself

That's a really nice gf you've got there user. Congrats.

I lift to maintain optimal physical and combat readiness because Im a vetfag whose hoping the US will destabilize enough that a civil war kicks off and I can fight and/or die in it instead of having to go to school, get a job and live with not having a gf

>who do you lift for
I tried to hang myself and couldn’t pull myself into the noose.

Is she into pegging?

To be able to look at myself in the mirror and obssess over my body

Are vets still in a bad condition in burgerland?

Discipline.

You are literally me.

More afraid I'll hurt them.

Use a chair next time

I hope you worship her butt on the daily user.

For myself, I have an idea\model of me I want to become, not just looks but physical conditions too. I just wanna get to this point were i look at the mirror and see this ideal me. So then i can make some more progress.

>lifts to be combat ready

>instead of grueling cardio

I'll make sure to take your weapon and ammo when I find your corpse on the field of combat.

Money, money, money

ask all that to yourself and stop looking for reasons to become a better person, you should do it just because it makes you better

>implying cardio and hiking isn't a given

Come on lad

Me

My alarm

There are still 5 people who would be materially harmed if I died. Once they're all comfortably idependant I'm going to going to go on vacation, rent a wood canoe (pay in cash), take it far enough out that the tide can take it, light it on fire and shoot myself.

I know so many vets that unironically wish for the same thing

>Who do you lift for?
The thought that eventually I'll be attractive.

Fear of death.

>Why do you keep going?
Because I see no end except a painful one unless I do.

for gf.

Me
My gf calls me every morning, despite how early
Because I want to be a strong dad

She's about to graduate as a medical doctor and she wants a Veeky Forums househusband to peg
Pretty much making it

This but unironically

I do it for her. One day I may.

>Tfw want to start cosplaying eventually
I wanna be big enough to unironically go as one of the pillar men or killer queen.
How did you meet your gf?

Perfectly average

think so?

lmao, teach your bitch how to arch her lower back properly you little beta faggot.

2/10

I am considering suicide also, I was going to just shoot myself but this seems like a better way to go that I hadn't considered.
Gonna use one of pic related to do it.

Kek he cums

>Who do you lift for?
Myself. Lifting and exercise is the only thing that keeps me from falling down the hole of addictive behavior again
Work. But what makes me get up early and go to the gym is the thought that an extra hour of sleep isn't going to prevent having to get up at some point anyway so I might as well spend it getting the day off to a decent start
>Why do you keep going?
Idk. Mainly to see what the difference is between trying and not trying, and I already know where not trying gets me

Reported. Bye

>wearing underwear with a more alpha male's name on them that I bet you paid for
literally a cuck by definiton

I have a leather jacket I brought when I was travelling in America. It's ridiculously expensive, a bit too large for me, and completely not the sort of thing someone like me can carry off. It's a jacket designed for attractive chads, not slightly autistic normies like me.

Every day I lift I think of that jacket, and how if I'm disciplined and dedicated enough, one day I'll be worthy of wearing it.

I'm nowhere near close, but I'm closer than I was before.

>Can't tell if twink or grill

For the man in the mirror, to become as perfect as I can in this aspect of life as in others.

>get beat up and robbed
>lift for a year
>Run into the guy that robbed me
>Beat the shit out of him
>Lose motivation to lift
What do?

Id eat her bootyhole

This holy shit
I have a nice T-shirt (by nice I mean good weaving, color matches my eyes perfect etc) that stay in the closet, only when I am big enough to fill out the sleeves will I wear it.

dat hank hill ass

>Butterface

Butt fuck it

Oh my fucking god you guys think this is average? this is a sack of shit, flabby cellulite, i cant believe someone would dedicate himself for something as low as that. I guess I got higher standards then.. hm.

>my people
>protecting my people from foreign (especially g*rman) opression
>see above, also the endorphine rush is rather nice