How do I get this body? I want to build some muscles but without being too muscular...

How do I get this body? I want to build some muscles but without being too muscular. Pic related is perfect amount of muscle.

CrossFit/circuit training except do actual pull-ups. Eat at a surplus until you get near that muscle growth, then eat at a deficiency for a cut and then maintain with adequate protein in diet.

have no bodyfat
get breast implants
don't lift

$300/hr

You do realize that the girl you posted does heavy lifting and squatting for years?

Woman are weak and have zero testosterone.
You CANNOT become too muscular

Read the sticky

Genetics.

whos she

I’ve seen some google images of overly muscular women and I don’t like that. I just want an athletic fit body with some muscles not a strength one. I guess I mean to say I don’t want the arms too heavy. So more cardio ab plank push up workouts to lifting weight ones?

Step 1: Leave Veeky Forums
Step 2: Go outside
Step 3: An Hero while furiously masterbating
Step 4: Repeat 1-3 until reincarnated with better genetics

the fit women who resemble men are all on anavar

her face and bewbs are still there, WANT

I am not fat though. I am just really bleh. I want to look healthy and fit. Pic related is where I am at the moment.

>173cm
Well, I´m so sorry.

But that’s higher than the average height for women :(

She is a instaram coach. @anllela_sagra

anllela is a goddess, im pretty sure she is the perfect girl (physically)

You have nice stats, no need to change anything.

they all fraud. You CAN'T get that muscular if you're a girl (female) as a natty.
just pick a women routine, usually targeting gluteus and abs more than anything else.

You're not a special snowflake, start reading the fucking sticky.

Okay fair enough

Every overly muscular woman you see is on steroids. You will never ever have even 5% of those muscles.
Im telling you, the girl you posted, is the result of years of heavy lifting and squatting. Thats the body you get when you lift heavy as a woman.

Also dont become fat.

First off OP you need to stop eating bread

+roids/clen

I've seen her clit in person

A
Squat 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Outward hip abductor machine 5 x 12
Cable kicks 5x12 (optional)
Calves 5x12

B
Deadlifts 5x5
T-bar Row 5x5
Hip thrusters 5x5
Hip abductors inwards 5x 12

Week 1: AxBxAxx
Week 2: BxAxBxx
Alternate week 1 and week 2

Compounds won't build you're arms, just tone while squats and lower body exercises will build core and butt. 5x12 is lighter weights and volume, 5x5 should be heavy. The squat, deadlift and hipthruster are essential to building a bigger lower body.

is having no hips the same for women as being a manlet is for men? just notice how all those fit bunnies have literally no hips

Tell the story

Read the fucking sticky

You need to realize that you wont accidently get ripped. If you think one muscle is getting to big then just stop working it. I have never understood all these delusional people thinking they will get massive easily.