This is Jason Statham's body. Thoughts?

This is Jason Statham's body. Thoughts?

It certainly is a body. Good observation OP.

Thanks, bro!

Pretty good for a ~40(?) year old natty/offcycle who is not super autistic about fitness like people on this board who still look like shit mostly

>having millions of dollars for THIS

OYM DA TREANS POH UH!

He's fucking 50. Still looking good and if he wants he can obviously get even better. I hope I'm this healthy at 50.

Jason has never looked like a roider in my opinon, Just a lean, athletic individual who takes care of himself. The true natty king of hollywood

I believe he's natty

He was an olympic diver before acting

Yep. That's a body.

If I look like him when I’m his age, I’m happy

He looks sexy as fuck (ofc no homo) he was always my goal body before I wanted to GET BEEG.

I think he is natty, and looks good/normie godmode

Too bad he is a manleeto.

Another manlet loser
Let's move on

>worth $50million
>ripped for a fucking old person
>world wide fame
>has fucked more bitches than you have even talked to
>olympic diver

this is your definition of a loser?

>olympic anything
>natty
oh you

Looking thick, solid, tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

At least I'm 6'2'' while he's 5'8

>diving
>requiring significant endurance or strength requiring steroids
cmon faggot its like you aren't even trying

I swam d1, the divers were fucking crazy and very easily could have been roiding. Lifted crazy weight for being 5'7" 140 lbs.

would rather be him than you ngl

he can't get much bigger without risking losing some roles. same with girls with huge tits; they don't get cast as much.

unless you're arnold or the rock, it doesn't pay to be huge in hollywood.

top cope

HE ISN'T AN OLYMPIC DIVER YOU FUCKING RETARDS WHY DO YOU REPEAT THAT IN EVERY THREAD REEEE

>GET BEEG

AKA fat, right?