Yfw you realize there used to be people on Veeky Forums but they recently passed away to the flu

> Yfw you realize there used to be people on Veeky Forums but they recently passed away to the flu

RIP

i had a stomach flu yesteray and im recovering slowly, i feel like my arms and chest got smaller and everything feels heavier on my hands

I have the flu. Do I need to see a doctor?

Yes.

I had pneumonia around Christmas time, thought I was going to die t b h

No just go to the gym
Be sure not to wash your hands the water faucets are covered in germs

same bro, lost about 28 pounds in 2 weeks, deaths doorstep

i feel ya

Quite scary. I caught the stomach flu and was extremely weak for a few days. I could barely crawl to get around. Funny since I was squatting 2.5 pl8 for reps like it was babyweight just two days earlier. I lost about 10 lbs, never felt anything like that ever before. I'm back at the gym today after a few weeks since I was sick. The weights aren't forgiving of my hiatus

Tfw all the schools in the district are quarantined except for mine. Tfw all of my family members are starting to get sick except for me.

Got the flu and H1N1 when that was a thing and survived it without medication. Y'all on that pussy immune system shit.

That being said go to the doctor if it gets serious, can't have Veeky Forums fags dying

JANITORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw I got Swine flu and MRSA in the same fucking year
>tfw I almost died that year

Man 2009 was a shitty year for me health wise. At least I got my first 99 on runescape during the 2 weeks I was out of school.

Where exactly did I say I'm not 18, you faggot?

>getting sick
do your fucking cardio plebs

Cardio helps, sure. Doesn't make you immune, though.

You Americans are so free and lucky, we aren't even allowed to die from the flu over here.

>Be me
>try nofap
>go five days
>bust the greatest nut of my life on day 5
>proceed to get major lifts on lower body day
>get sick the next fucking day.

I skipped class today because I felt like I was fucking dying, but I'm gonna try and make it to the gym soon. I'm not gonna let flu RNGesus try and fuck me

And yes, everything is "above the neck" so I'm fine.

How the fuck do they even manage to die from the flu, the only people I've ever heard of dying from the flu are americunts.

Are you kidding? Even I in Russia know about hispanic flu pandemia. Shit is gloomy.

What was it like to grow up in a post-9/11 world?

Y'all missed out on the comfy 90s

The fuck is with you people just rest and drink water who dies from the fucking flu, do you all go around licking floors

Does anyone still die unironically of the flu? (In the "developed" world, that is)