Hiking

A ten-mile hike with a 30 pound pack burns 1,000+ calories, as well as tightening up your core and strengthening your back and shoulder muscles. Perfect for off days.

Why haven't you taken the hiking pill yet?

>you will never go for a hike with your beautiful girlfriend and fuck her raw while you feel the sun, a fresh breeze and the grass and soil beneath you on your skin

i have user. i love rucking.

it's 30 degrees outside

It sounds only slightly less boring than running.

I'm skinny and need to gain weight

Don't give up, have done this and it's worth it, my ex had a fetish for doing it in nature and in parks at night. Primal AF.

bitch I just went for a hike in 18 degree weather and it's snowing

How does a non-hiker like me get started on hiking?

Thanks breh. I will try..if nothing works I'll go hiking myself and just jerk off to the scenery and cum down a cliff

Get a backpack, fill with water, food (nuts and dark chocolate) and start walking.
You don't need any (((expensive))) (((specialty))) hiking gear or anything like that.

My two years older ex gf used to drive me up to her familys cabin every summer. We used to smoke weed down with the river, jump in the cold water and fuck in the sun while drying up.

Shit was amazing, I sometimes miss that crazy bitch

>havent taken the hiking pill

This is where I am from, if you dont like hiking the local girls will never respect you

I'm glad for your memories. Sounds amazing. But pls..stop

Do you lose gains from this cardio?

>no matter how much you lift and how much you earn, you will never feel those feels

I am waiting for the wart on my foot to peel off.
The skin around it already detached, I'm just waiting until this three-year curse is finally over.
>Just use medicine bro
Bitch, what do you think CAUSED the wart
I should've just cut it with nail clippers instead of treating it with salicylic acid, it was just some excess callused skin at the time

>tfw living in west texas
>tfw nothing but plains and cattle grounds around me
>tfw its either way too hot, way too cold, or way too dusty

I'm trying to move somewhere like Oregon, Washington, or Colorado in a couple of years. I've been hiking up in the Rockies before and it was fucking amazing.

i want you to delete your post friend

>oh look that weirdo is walking down the trail by himself again

>better grab my bear mace just in case

Don't worry about it user. Everyone has regrets, even if you had a nice GF like this you will still sometimes wish you went even further with her.

PLEASE STOP

Get off of Veeky Forums, go for a hike. No excuses.
You can get plenty of pussy from college chicks on the Appalachian trail.

Its minus 30 Celsius outside. Walking around is unpleasant at best

>tfw millions upons millions of regular people are living lives where they get to hold onto memories like this and probably will have memories like this again.
>tfw you are doomed to a life of being a jaded empty (muscly) husk of a human being

Pls live a life full of enough happiness for the rest of us user.

>plenty of pussy
i don't want this
i just want a qt gf

at least you're not a dyel though

i feel t he same about central florida. Its flat land, unless i go to the beach or disney there is nothing worth seeing. No good "hiking" areas. And its already 85-90 degrees and only going to get hotter.

I do tons of hiking, /out/ is my main board and there's tons of /out/istical Veeky Forumsizens

I actually really want to hike the Appalachian. I have osteoarthritis in my left knee so I don't really know if I would be able to. I would have to train for a really long time beforehand..also I am a europoor

>minus 1 gorillion outside
>live in buttfuck nowhere

I still hike though. Can walk for miles through forest and fields and never see or hear another human car or plane. I like to go out there with my shotgun, clays and some food. Sometimes I sit down and eat and put on some nice oldies music and pretend that nothing else exists.

PCT >>> AT
deal with it, nerds

>plenty of pussy
You’re probably not even old enough to go alone you fuck.

Older than you, Muhammed.

iktf

all these basic human functions of intimacy and love and I just observe never to interact always a s[spectator

>you will never wake up next to that view

I really don't need this shit right now.

>You will never pull her back into your tent to start fucking her,only to end up shooting your thick load all over her face outside,while the sun shines on your face

Who else would love to give these girls a nice long SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFF after a day's hiking? I bet they smell absolutely fabulous, in their sweaty, unshaven gashes

STOP STOP STOP STOOP RIGHT NOW STOP

>not dumping your hot load balls deep into her young, fertile womb in a moment of primal rage and savage desire, as you both cum in unison and her tight young cunt milks you dry

disgusting

you will never have a nice pick-nick with a cute girl wearing a sundress, and frolic with her in the corn fields when suddenly you have to get up and run away from an angry farmer

you're gay if you didn't get a boner just from reading that

>ass sniffing
literally my fetish

There is nothing less disgusting and more primal and fulfilling than raw breeding a young QT in nature while she's ovulating and desperate to carry the babies of a Veeky Forums alpha.

I just want to feel the skin of a woman,her breath, her touch. Smell her, feel her. Be gentle to her, caress her, worship her.
On the other hand I just want to let out my primal rage, choke her, pin her down, fuck her in every hole and cum all over her disgusting body

What is wrong with me

It's winter.

You can do both, user. Start off nice and respectful of her and build to the primal fucking and choking.
The idea that she is sexy enough to turn you from "respectful" to "animal" will turn her on more than anything.

Good morning baby. Ready to go for our hike? I'm so excited! I already prepared you your favorite breakfast. The sex last night was so incredible, I love you so much baby! I want to feel you again now..

Where is that user? Looks beautiful

My ex had the same fetish, miss her

Sounds like an idea. There is just one crucial thing missing..

Lol user that is just called sex nothing is wrong with you in fact you are pretty fukken vanilla m8

might i save that image user?

>tfw most of us could experience that view in under one month if we put everything into making it happen but we will instead shitpost and feelpost on this yachting forum and therefore can only dream about it

I want this
A nice QT to live off-grid with, and creampie her every night until we have a nice large family

I do this sometimes. Is good.

It's just the constant change of my mindset breh. Some days I want to feel the gentle touch of a woman, get hugged from behind and just cuddle.
The next day every woman despises me, I hate them and just want to sodomize and use them as my cumdump

We are on a kyrgyz shyrdak knotting board, you don't need to ask. It's from a game called darkest dungeon

Yeah man, that is indeed a dream..maybe without that "large family" stuff

I work a route job and one of my stops there was another vendor who was a pretty experienced hiker. I've always wanted to start hiking seriously and would talk to this due bout it, he was pretty cool. I'm sad I never got his contact info cause the customer went under and I never saw him again.

You're right user. I'm so fucking done feeling sorry for myself. Coming to these threads to feel empathy with all the others suffering.

>tfw all those wasted years

it's rude to do it without asking lad

please delete
unironically asking

>maybe without that "large family" stuff
not wanting kids

One or two might be legit,but why would I want more than that? I have two siblings and I just think that's too much. I'm also thinking about the opportunity costs here

sounds comfy as fuck

i want 3 or 4
ideally it'd want it to be 3 boys and the youngest a girl
so if someone dares to touch her he'd get decapitated by 3 large chads
also i like kids
i think they're fun and rewarding
also what else are you gonna do when you're old and decrepit

incoming hiking hook up story

>on holiday in new zealand hiking around the south island
>stayed at this one hostel for about a week
>get friendly with the owner, he let me borrow his van once or twice
>go for a walk by myself through some kick ass mountain track one day
>see a girl by herself a little way off
>she sees me too and slows down
>she comes to a signpost and takes her time reading it until I catch up
>hey what's up, isn’t this great etc
>she's really cute and has a nice accent
>turns out she's french
>talk about where we've been and stuff
>says she has a stone in her shoe
>she puts her hand on my shoulder to balance herself, standing on one leg to pull her shoe off
>crouches down in front of me and shoots me some deep cleavage while she puts it back on
>no one around for miles, sexual tension is high
>tell her she has really beautiful hair
>she blushes and smiles
>we walk together for a while
>warm sun, wide sky, walking with a total cutie, realise I'll be happy as fuck even if nothing happens
>the realisation takes all my nervousness away and we just enjoy each other's company
>make her laugh and she's being silly and funny too
>come to an awesome lookout
>still no one around
>hold her from behind while she's taking in the view
>she snuggles into me...
>kissing, touching, her skin is soooo nice
>she asks me if I wanna hang out later
>I take that to mean she doesn't want to go too far just yet
>I'm cool with whatever so I tone it down and say yeah sure
>she tells me where she's staying
>we walk back that way and I say I'll come by later on
>show up later in the owner's van
>she thinks this is cool so we drive around listening to music and shit just talking for ages
>park up next to a waterfall
>go walk down and sit next to the river
>we share some sweet deep kisses, get a feel of those soft tits
>tells me about a track she wants to walk the next day
>sounds like a plan

>I walk over and pick her up early
>it’s a mild day
>we go for a great exhausting hike
>no kisses but lots of meaningful and lusty eye contact
>somehow even sexier
>come to a nice shady place and take a break
>we move to a spot just off the track where we can see if anyone should come from far away
>we both know what’s up just need one of us to initiate it
>standing front on to each other
>look her right in the eye as I unbutton her shirt
>she lets me do it
>her chest is heaving as I lean into her and reach around to unhook her bra
>suddenly we’re kissing
>more intensely now
>she undresses me too
>I have a pretty good body and I’m not feeling too nervous
>she lays a sarong out on the grass
>I’m smart enough to have some condoms at hand
>fresh air on my naked ass and balls, good strong boner going on
>fucking pleased
>she looks incredible, perky tits, flat stomach
>kissing her and taking her panties down
>she has a gorgeous little bush
>i couldn’t be harder
>fucked right there on the side of a hill under the blue sky
>will probably fap about it for the rest of my life

why didn't you impregnate this grill?
are you a faggot or something

got a boner

I'm not really likin' this, man.

You and every man on earth.

because I can burn 800 in the same time on the stair stepper and not fuck my knees wearing a 30lb pack

That thumbnail looked like a circumcised penis

>preferring jew simulation machines to the real outdoors
t h e a b s o l u t e s t a t e

lol losers

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!

Norwegian girls are great