I think it looks fine in the mirror but whenever I see a photo or take a selfie I just look so fucking goofy...

I think it looks fine in the mirror but whenever I see a photo or take a selfie I just look so fucking goofy. I read that the brain dosent like the inverted image, but i need to know.
Is it crooked?

Yeah it looks a little uneven. But how do you know that you were holding the camera perfectly in the middle? And that your face was looking directly at the center of the camera? And that the shadows and lighting aren’t throwing off your perception?

Also nobody’s face is perfectly symmetrical.

Stop worrying.

Most people's faces are not completely symmetrical, if they were it would look strange. Yes, this applies even to very attractive people.
You read right, everyone who is used to the mirror thinks their photos look weird.
But remember, if you reverse a photo to make it look "good" to you, it will also be reversed for everyone else.

its because you are likely to be ugly, but dont stress about it, im ugly too, just be confident bro

you're fine you douche

There is no way he is ugly with that chad bone structure you fucking piece of shit

Big Thankies from Mc Spankies

How the fuck are you even worried about anything in life with that jaw line and chin? Unless your nose is completely fucked you are a megalochad. Unlikely though, I would bet $30000 in it, this is just another narcissistic /thread.

i said he was likely, not that he was, i really cant difference an attractive male from a ugly one to be honest, but if hes not ugly, better for him

Im serious. I literally dont get any attention from girls.

Get off of Veeky Forums for a start
Read "models" by Mark Manson I think
Put into practice
With that jaw/chin you have a good shot bud

Your jawline is great but your hairline isnt

inb4 coping

>i am

>what is eye area

60% of being good looking is eye area. Having a strong jaw/chin isn't shit

We can't answer this shit accurately if half your face is covered

Then just based on what you can see, I don't want to post myself here. The only thing I want to know about is my jaw, to me it seems really fucking weak. Is that your impression too?

Are you fucking kidding me? You HAVE to be a LARPer then, and that picture is not you.

Nope thats me. Ive come to the realization that i might actually be turbo autistic or something then

>le autist meme

Jesus Christ, man. You’ll find a woman, and it’s not gonna be an ugly one.

Get the fuck out of Veeky Forums, though. It is the worst website for an insecure person like you, and just from these posts I can tell you pretty much hate yourself.

Just bear in mind that any girl would fuck you for that picture alone and never come back here in your entire life.

I’m serious, close the window after you finish reading this and don’t come back.

Post your full face

Let's be fair to OP here, we can't tell everything just by the jawline, he could have an unattractive face/nose that could ruin it for girls

can you mongoloids shut the fuck up? Jaw alone doesn't mean shit

youve got gr8 trap and neck genetics
you should work on both
your neck will instantly get thicker when your traps expand
pic related is my trap and neck after roughly 3 months of working them

Maybe go to an orthodontist and get their opinion, the jaw looks uneven from the pic, but that might just be the shadows/picture angle.

>chad bone structure
>bigonion as wide or maybe even slightly wider than zygoma of course this very likely does not mean he has a huge jaw but rather a horizontally stunted midface
>huge upper third probably like ~1.3x the zygoma
>literally no indications as though the proportions of his actual fucking face
uhuh

>t. Chinlet

That guy does not have an undefined jaw nor does he have retroceding chin so I don’t know what point you’re trying to make.