Fuck! Seriously? It's like you're photoshopped!

>Fuck! Seriously? It's like you're photoshopped!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JBSG4DHVQ4&t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>child bearing hips

Natty fitness thread?

>Hollywood
>natty

DONT SAY SHIT ABOUT /ourguy/

his frame is decent but yea his shoulder to hip ratio is not that good. I think its just bad lighting.

I unironically think he looks good

He looks like a real human being.

how can anybody unironically think that looks good? terrible sides to his abs, wide hips?

apart from that, it looks like he literally only benches, and doesn't even have triceps for it, just delts and pecs. hard to attribute to purely pinning test since his traps are mediocre at best. his physique actually makes no sense from a fitness standpoint, does he just do chest flies and lat raises?

Not everybody is obsessed with muscles or has autismo like most people here on Veeky Forums . Including me

no i mean, it actually looks bad, as in unhealthy or uneven bad.

i have never met anybody but faggots who thought hips wider than the torso on a dude looked good

>What is a pull up?
>What are lats?

Is this what peak sexual performance looks like?

reminder that for girls its ALL ABOUT ABS. they literally don't care about any other body part (excluding face)

if you are "bulking" or in "bear mode" you REPEL prime young females. You should NEVER go above 14% bodyfat if you want to attract females

but he has absolutely terrible abs. gosling is all rat-face and pec insertions literally longer than his hands

seriously, look at the distance between the bottom of his pec and his clavicle. that's not natural.

what the fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JBSG4DHVQ4&t=11s

he still has them, watch the scene and you can see them better in motion. Also it's not just the rectus abdominis, but obliques, and also serratus. As long as girls see lines in your mid section

*bean

Somebody please explain this video

>this salty because of the goose

Goose is a tranny

he's a great actor and a cool guy, but he doesn't have a good body by fitness standards

I think it's time to post your body

>By Veeky Forums standards.
FTFY

>By anyone with standards
FTFY

and a real hero

can you stop the autism, please?

2pl8 bench and abs is all you need to be a god to anyone who doesn't lift

>2pl8 bench

Is that for reps or 1RM?

I'm not gay but if I was forced to have sex with one man it would be the goose

So this is the power of veganism?

Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gyl prob first then maybe goose

In a world where top tier celebrity bodies like hugh jackman, dwayne johnson, jamie dornan, mark wahlburg, vin diesel, jason statham, chris hemsworth, ryan reynolds, alexandar scarsgard, and others, you pick someone who can't gain 20lbs more of lean muscle mass for shooting this scene? You could have waited 6 months for him to cut and girls would have been cumming twice as hard over this.

How could he not get on a good program in the steroid capital of the world?

Jesus Christ, Raimi!

underrated

Do you have nothing to do but make the same thread every day?

No, I don't. U mad bro?

i just cant take without chest hair serious

That's sad, user.

>i have never met anybody but faggots who thought hips wider than the torso on a dude looked good
I've only heard of one faggot say that and that's you

Gosling is literally a ftm transgender. You can also look at other photos when he has a female arch in the back. That's a non-debatable fact.
He was born a girl (and still is)

I've seen a lot of bullshit /pol/fit/r9k/ tries to make up to immaculate people they feel sexually threatened by but this takes the cake.

>Fuck! Seriously? It's like you post the same exact thread several times weekly

You can actually check his anatomy yourself and verify the fact. There are actually many secretly transgendered holywood actors/actresses and a anatomy study can help you recognise the skeletal scructure of both sexes beyond superficial/subgective observations.
Also, there's many videos on youtube created by dumb people claiming every famous person is transgender but there actual cases when it's true. You don't have to strawman my argument you know, that's a fact you can verify yourself with the right study.

Kys

>its just bad lighting.
Wrong

It's very complimenting lighting
It's just that it can't make up for wide hips

go back to facebook mom

this guy reminds me of david duchovny

>drive posting
>facebook mom
are you new?