finally started making gains, social gains, and got a gf

why am I still not happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Got a gf
Whoa there partner, how’s it a square like you can get one of those

Seriously tho I need help

sounds like you still don't have a quality personal goal in mind... social/gf gains aren't really worth much man if you still don't see a meaning to life

Becuz u gay nigga

This, tell us how you got said "gf".
Can other people see it?

you probably drink and party too much and are throwing off your seretonin levels, causing self-inflicted depression.

get sober and get back to us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonic_treadmill

Asked her out on a date, went on a date.

Does this mean I’m fucked?

Because you don’t have goals outside of your own conformity to social mores. Think of something completely original and personal to you and chase it. Otherwise yeah life will be dull.

do you love yourself

I try to, man, but all I ever do is second guess myself and put myself down

Welcome to the upper echelon of humanity.

Where we ask, "what the fuck is there to do".

Once your at the top the direction to take becomes a lot less clear

> gains got me a gf
> now I can't fuck my new coworker who is also way into me

...goddammit.

same here, pretty sure that's the key to happiness. Unfortunately -__-

There is nothing to be happy about, earth is Satan's garden.

“Yet what a difference there is between our beginning and our end. We begin in the madness of carnal desire and the transport of voluptuousness, we end in the dissolution of all our parts and the musty stench of corpses. And die road from the one to the other too goes, in regard to our well-being and enjoyment of life, steadily downhill: happily dreaming childhood, exultant youth, toil-filled years of manhood, infirm and often wretched old age, the torment of the last illness and finally the throes of death - does it not look as if existence were an error the consequences of which gradually grow more and more manifest. We shall do best to think of life ...as a process of disillusionment: since this is, clearly enough, what everything that happens to us is calculated to produce.”

sounds pretty fun to me

>why am I still not happy?
Because IT'S A MINDSET
not from external things faggot

literally r9k

Is your girlfriend hot? I get angry at gf gags because I dont have one but then I realize that she is most likely average or ugly

>tfw gf of two months just broke up with me out of nowhere even though I thought things were going great

Life is about finding what makes you personally happy. Things society says are good for u arnt necessarily what you're longing for.

She probably found a dude she thought was better. Sorry man, happens all the time

Spiritual gains are key

>have objective 9/10 asian gf a few years ago but still not happy

>older, single and struggle to just to meet a blob mehican girl for dinner now but happy

eat healthier.

>get sober and get back to us.

this

preach

Because you're still you. Welcome to the void, you never left.

This is actually great advice. Not having any goals or drive will make a gf bail before you know it..I learned the hard way