Should girls be banned from the gym?

Should girls be banned from the gym?

How can they workout in clothes like this then get mad when people look at them?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/deannaneufeld/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post more

MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

Gross, no hips at all

There should be men only gyms. I’d unironically join if there was one near me at the right price. I’m there to train not get distracted by some THOT

They only get mad when people like you look at them op. They like Chad looking at them. That's why they dress like that, for Chad.

Because they are literally stupid. I should know. Been married 7 years and have a daughter. Love them dearly, but they both are dumb as a box of rocks.

fuck man should i stop trying to change them?

OOGA BOOGA ME LIVE IN ANGLO CAVE NOW

ME THINK GRUGHAMED BEST SHAMAN

IF ANGLO CAVE NO FOLLOW GRUGHAMED RULES ME RIDE MAMMOTH INTO CAVE

Thats your fault

No. You should take heed and be careful with them. You can mold them to your liking but they must be "moldable". They are easily broken so be careful. Do not pick sluts. They are used up and useless.

>he doesnt go to a local powerlifting gym where he can blast metal and wild out
>he doest make a shit ton of noise and cry when he maxes out resulting in scaring girls away
beta.

user,

All women are stupid. There is nothing we can do but teach, guide, and love them. You can only lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

instagram.com/deannaneufeld/?hl=en

They get mad when DYELs look at them. The slut show is to try to lure in Chad

what does one wear if one is female and doesn't want to attract male attention at the gym?

Join any powerlifting gym. There's a small chance a woman or 2 might be there, but they're probably the kind that's clit dick is bigger than your regular dick. Thots only go to globogyms to do walking lunges with 30lb fixed bars anyway.

wow she has absolutely no hips

>narrow hips
>broad shoulders
>breast implants
Thats a tranny

she's built like a damn fridge

There’s a lady who works at my boxing gym who literally dresses just like this. In fact, I’m posting this from the train as I head toward home. I literally just finished my boxing class. The entire time I kept checking out her tits. I’m pretty sure she saw me doing such. And just as I was leaving, she said bye to me. I hestitantly looked away and said bye like a sperg. But fuck me if her tits were fire.

Boiler suit

I fucking love this place. Never change

literally r9k

Absolutely not. How else am I going to get the attention I desperately need?

>people find a fat fuck that

>that
Meant hot