Goth qts

Just how into muscles and fitness are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BfHfWa6hrmi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goth girls want to be dominated

You post too often

i dated a thicc health goth and she would wrestle with me until i got angry and hurt her. it was kind of annoying.

More, faggot.

yeah this faggot was here yesterday

Either not at all or totally. There is no in between with them. Sadly, most are in the not at all camp. Good luck finding a fit one user.

I've always wanted to fuck these girls. I'm 24 so I feel like I kind of missed the boat on the real ones. I'm a very good looking guy and like not degenerate at all, is there a way I can still fuck one of these dirty depraved specimens?
Is it that simple?

What? If it's not a soyboy thread you fags aren't into it?

low to none most of them turned into hippie or wiccan shit and the one's that still dress like goth know they are hot commodities

wtf are you smoking the exact opposite has happened

Lmao

At least many of them are heroine chic. If you aren't going to exercise, at least extremely light eating is the next alternative.
This. I'd wager that they care most about you being part of the club first, and face second, and body third.

Alright, I know what to do

all goth girls either start as skinny, skinnyfat, or fat. none of them start athletic.

if they continue being goth they all end up skinnyfat or fat

there's a reason you only see cute goth teenagers. they all grow up into fat women.

This seems fairly obvious but here it goes. If you want a goth chick, don't eat and don't lift. The most attractive man to a goth girl is a man with literal starve wounds.

i don't think so man, after all they're just women, their biology will make them attracted to a guy who is a good protector. I mean they might date a heroin aids guy because of the garbage culture but deep down they want someone that can really kill their enemies and pound that twat

goth girls are a different breed my friend.

Shut up moron. They just want good D.

This may be anecdotal but I've always gotten the vibe that goth chicks just want some tattooed, drugged out loser. Maybe if you could pull off the swole, bearded metal head look you could nail one but I think they're looking for more of a Lil Peep type.

How does one even go about qt goth gf?

I'm a Veeky Forums macabre/truecrime/horror/edgefag who still wears metal shirts in his mid twenties. I only attract FOBS and normalfag white girls, both of whom hate all my interests and only date me because I'm a fitfag.

If it helps I've been getting more into magic/esoteric shit, but I have no idea where they even hang out. I also get the feeling they'ed hate me since I'm outgoing and not Auschwitz.

goths likes skelletons

no big tiddy goth gf never ever

Iron Monkey isn't even that fit. Harms Way is bigger

Don't follow this guy's advice
I showed a goth chick my boner once and got arrested

instagram.com/p/BfHfWa6hrmi/

I grow stronger

Goth girls, like every other girl out there, prefers ottermode over any other mode

lads r8 my strat
>into that kind of music
>get fit
>acquire fashion that can look goth-ish but not tryhard or too gay looking
>find a VtM group
>acquire gf

you got more of that girl?

True, but they're known for that.

Still, considering they released their first album in almost 20 years, they're looking pretty damn good

Didn't she dieded?

yes :(

>>acquire fashion

>into the music

Like industrial, or goth rock?

Do goths even like metalfags?

Metal is basically just nerdshit combined with violent masculinity right? Sure, they share the whole macabre and esoteric interests, but it seems like metalfags are the closest things to "Chad" in the music/edge subcultures.

>inb4 someone posts some scrawny or fat fuck in a metalshirt

I know most look like shit, still, compared to other edgefags, my point stands.

All girls want to be dominated, it is that "simple".

Do you have what it takes to dominate another human being? Being competent, attentive, strong and fearless enough to deal with everything from a stupid bitch tantrum over which shoes she wish she bought to effortlessly helping her sidestep a serious problem in her life.

If you can't dominate your own life you can't dominate someone else. Goth girls are stupid as fuck though you may be able to fake it long enough to bang one

Both occasionally. I find those kinds of people tend to like stuff like triphop and postrock too

Bad strat, those chick can detect "posers" a mile away, maybe one could give you a chance out of pity and
>enough vampires, I wanna try a werewolf for a change

Any of those would work, unless they do some retarded shit like mummy or most nWoD shit

>into industrial

So you know centhron or agonoize, life cried or wumpscut?

Not many people know industrial so it's good to see someone else who does

>competent, attentive, strong and fearless enough to deal with everything from a stupid bitch tantrum over which shoes she wish she bought
How do you do it user? Can you transfer just a shred of your unparalleled masculinity to me so I can fake it long enough to conquer a stupid goth girl?

need sauce op

Do Goths even exist anymore?

So how exactly do you wrestle a girl without ending up fucking her?

I know they do to some extent because my city has a pretty active meetup group. That being said, they have active measures set up against posers (not that I've tried to infiltrate.)

I'm pretty sure Germany is rife with them. I watched a documentary series ("Occult Crimes") not too long ago.

the state of this board 2018

More than they'll admit.

>soyboy thread #124
>brainlet wojak thread # 23
I'll take these over that r9k any day

>real ones
real goths are older dude. Older than you

that is what I said

yes

well you sure worded it strange.
There are a lot of goth meetups here in CA. LA, SD, SF. I'm going to one tonight

I bet a lot if you dress up like Till.

this thread is the "soyboy" one

girls, regardless of their interests/hobbies/affiliations all find tall, aesthetic, confident men with good faces. There is no matter of "how much muscle to attract x", you either do, or you don't. 90% of physical attraction is based on face, anyway. You'd have to be a virgin or 17 to seriously make this thread

Nice r9k pessimism you got there bro

This is true in many cases, but I think trying for the fringe cases is worthwhile

big h is that you

Eastern Roman reconquest best day of my life

I mean yeah, but how much is there to really discuss about fitness?

Unless we want this to end up like one of the slow boards, liberties need to be taken.

Alright fags, I'm Here's my plan
>After some research, happened upon some quarterly "goth night" in my city
>Basically I guess everyone dresses all spooky and listen to industrial/not-quite-but-sort-of black metal (I'm honestly not entirely sure)
>Clad in some spooky black/white band shirt, black pants, and an upside down cross I own from a Halloween costume, with or without my metalfag lesbro (unsure which is better)
>Get drunk and do whatever the goth's native dance is (if any,) spark up random conversations about mythology, magick, true crime, and generally be slightly belligerent but not over-the-top asshole/get kicked-out belligerent
>At this point I figure 90% of the guys and 80% of the girls will probably hate my guts
>The 20% will hopefully be into the decidedly not-goth alphaness of me, but will still be able to justify giving me their # without compromising their subculture identity since I'm still a subculture edgefag

thoughts?

Y'all a bunch of stupids virgins.

You are a fool. Men have different types that they find attractive, and to believe women only find one type of man attractive is naive at best.

milk truk arrive ;)

not pessimism, but realism. Im a male model

If a girl ever tells you you're "too big", "not her type", or "too skinny" she just isn't attracted to your face, which is pretty much the end all (physically). You should stop trying to attract females in general and focus on yourself, they play a game more shallow than you can imagine

>I'm a male model
Post body and face before making those claims faggot

i cri everytim

>Men have different types that they find attractive

It's a good thing men and women are different. It's also a good thing that men evolved to spread their seed as far and wide as possible, while females evolved to find the best possible mate their genetics could land to ensure successful genes for their offspring

It really makes you think, almost as if men are less picky or particular with their sexual encounters

Those are both extremes, most are probably like pic related. There's what used to be a pretty popular goth/fetish members only club in my city that a friend was friends with the owner I went to a dozen times or so.

Sure you are, robot boy

I watched a shit ton of videos on how to get goth girls and the tl;dr is just be yourself and hit on her. The goth will come to you kek

>females evolved to find the best possible mate

And men didn't? Do you just not belive there are plenty of women that find fatter men attractive? Or really skinny guys? Don't try to make broad sweeping generalizations about women. The only one that will stick is they are fucking insane.

goth girls give me a raging boner

>And men didn't?

no??

Time it takes for a man to recover from intercourse : 10 minutes
Time it takes for a woman to recover from intercourse: 10 months

Goth girls like Goth Chads. Think Dazig.

i want a trent bf

Goth qts love the crow,
brandon lee was pretty lean and cut having the daddy he had,
so yes

W H O
H
O

GIB MILKIES

YouTube Hannah minx
She's still alive. She's a milf now and is family oriented.

Misshannahminx. Her channel is dead and she has no nudes.

wheres the fucking sauce

I fucking love Pete man. What a specimen AND an exceptional writer at that.

gib milkies

newgothcity.com looks like the place to look

Are you serious? The metal/goth crossover is immense.

not at all
they're mostly into pasty anorexic twinks

most metalheads I know are either powerlifters or dirtbike fiends. Come to think of it both groups are heavy sippers.

These type of chicks are already extremely fringe already. Finding the 1 of the 1000 of the 100,000 is an extremely staggering task.

trent... more like tren, amirite?

>goth girls
Don't.