OBSIDIAN SCAM CONFIRMED

HOLY FUCK. REVERSE GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH THE NON BLACK AND WHITE PICTURE OF Claus Ehrenberg (Blackstone) AND I GOT PIC RELATED. STOLEN IDENTITY, HE DOESN"T EXIST JUST LIKE CONFIDO CEO. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Worry not, Pravik Pàjeet will sort him out

PIC RELATED

Holy.shit he is right

two different people retard

Confido 2.0 about to hit

O noooooo

Kys OP

He has no social media either.

Also cant find shit on tamico.io. this reeks of shade

I'm amazed how many FUD threads there of a coin that has less than 5 Bitcoin 24hr trading volume.

Indeed I will.

It's not even the same guy!

Thanks op just sold 100k

Guys please keep up the FUD im not done accumulating

well this is what happens when a coin with less than 5 Bitcoin 24hr trading volume have 5+ spam pajeet tier post about it every day for a month straight

Leave the Sihks alone, they're the only good things to come from India

this
biz is infatuated with this literally who? coin

They literally posted pictures of themselves at the London meetup. Please stop the stupidity, no one cares you bought at ath like a fucking retard.

They added address search, dev work is moving quick, github is active, all in all its looking positive.

I can't find their github

Veeky Forums fud is a strong buy signal. This thread made me look further into ODN than every shill thread combined. Still a shitcoin tho.

As someone who lives around a lot of them, fuck that noise. I find Hindu people to be across the board respectful people in Canada, and Sikhs to be insufferable mongrels. They live like animals and ruin every neighbourhood they move into.

Lmao who cares about this claus fucker. just looking at the ceo's linked in tells me it's super legit.

yes, it's true. blackstone is not a person, it's German hacker group actually

holy shit

Sikh fool

I'm about to buy 100 of these shitcoins to take part in the meme. Let's do this fags

Nah bruh. You’ve got it backwards. Claus IS obsidian.

Did any of you lepers believing this FUD actually tried clicking on these links from the search results? The names there are not even related to the guy's picture. He is simply one of their followers on that website.

For fuck's sake you bunch of braindead dumbfucks, stop being so gullible.