Has anyone actually ever had one go off?

Has anyone actually ever had one go off?

I'm pretty sure the one in my gym is just disconnected.

If it's disconnected then it's probably because they realize it's shit

I work at planet fitness I flip the switch to be funny

Lol at random to get people kicked out?

There's a switch?

Jesus christ

why do you go here? literally no other gym in your ENTIRE town?

Other gym's 4x the price

so $40 a month? cmon

There really is, at least at some locations. A prank call show I listen to used to call them and have the employees "test" the alarm and it really went off.

why would they indulge the radio show

Nearly $500 a year before tax... I hate PF as much as the next guy but there's no way I'm paying that. RIP OP

What you put into your life is exactly what you get out of it. You're going to go cheap and lousy on how you get your gains, you're going to get cheap lousy gains. Invest in yourself.

this is one of the 3 reasons i go

1. price
2. closest gym
3. open 24/7 and i work nights, so nice to go at 2am

You probably think a 99$ basic white tee from a high fashion brand is a better "investment" then an unbranded 5$ one.

>working out at planet fitness

never gonna make it

this is retarded bro sorry

Not them but comparing two white shirts that are theoretically the same in quality and fit is not the same as comparing a gym with power cages and dumbbells that go over 80 pounds to one that is essentially a glorified "fitness center" for average overweight soccer moms to pat themselves on the back.

Most of this board is 19 year olds just trying to get in decent shape, user. There are few actual bodybuilders here that need that kind of stuff.

I'm fine with people just trying to get in shape. I encourage everyone to use what they have at their disposal to do so, even if it is just a PF.
The comparison just triggered my autism.
Paying for a gym with all of the hardware to allow upward progression isn't the same as buying an expensive t-shirt.

>A prank call show

It's fake. Illegal to record people and air it on the radio without their consent

Didnt they remove squat racks, ban deadlifts and remove weights beyond babby?