Pakistani qts

Will a fit body ever land me an exotic Pakistani chick? Do they even care about muscles or only personality???

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-are-Punjabis-so-tall
princeton.edu/rpds/papers/Deaton_Height_health_and_inequality_the_distribution_of_adult_heights_in_India_AERPP.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

take this from a pakistani guy you have to be religo in islam and be rich to have any hope of having their parents approve even so good chance it won't work for the amount of time paki call racism and islamaphobia it's ironic how racist they are

How important is being rich? Won't the ones in the West just elope with me if I'm ripped enough?

Seen a few qts in my classes but never knew how to approach or interact with them

Yeah bro just drive a white bmw while wearing an adidas track suit

I was in a relationship with a dark skin paki.

Pussy smelled awful, ugly nose, so short that I knew my kids would be like 5’5”. Literally broke up with her bc i didnt want to waste good aryan genes.

>tfw i will never get with the petite beautiful indian girl at work

Why not?

what do i hav to do for a south indian qt like pic related

>Good Aryan genes

Haha fuck off argentinian nigger

I'm South Indian (Telugu Brahmin), and the number one requirement is that you have to be professionally successful.

I'm a med student at a top 25 MD school in the US so I got this covered.

After that, looks start to matter. I'm 6'0", so if I even achieve a reasonable ottermode I'll be in the top 1% of marriageable men.
I was always runner fit, but now I'm getting legitimately Veeky Forums so I can get a rishta with a 9/10 qt from the motherland.

I'm also hella cultured, totally fluent in my native language, and decently religious. These women don't stand a chance.

I hope you make it bro. Just do the above and you too can land a desi qt.

have

she's probably closer than you to actual aryans

Idk bruh theyre probably one of the least open, next to arab chicks which are closed off 99% of the time.

Always liked South Indians and Pakis more than Northies.

Also, pic related in that post is the most attractive woman I have seen in my life.

My advice is skip the Pakis and go for the Punjabi girls. Same genetically but they are Sikh not Islamic. If you are in Canada I suggest trying to find one that was originally from a small town as they will pretty much exactly like a basic white girl. Unfortunately, for you the only ones I've seen marry white guys are usually the trashy ones that have shitty parents. The 10/10 good ones are smart enough to marry in the same race for social and political gains.

>white
>aryan
kek

da fuk why is this girl so famous? she went from 3k insta followers to 350k in 2 days

Dude, your a fucking looser if you would even consider marrying a girl from back home. Why in the world would you every want to order a bride from back home when you could get a 10/10 indo-Canadian girl from Canada or the Us the normal way. Only people who get brides from back home are Indian neck beards that can't voluntarily get a girl in the west so have to rely on their parents lol.

>indian
>at top 25 med school in US

surprise

Dude, your crazy. The girl you posted looks nothing like the average south Indian girl. They are mostly short, super dark skinned, round faces and poor fat distribution. Also you'r liking pakis and not north Indians doesn't make sense as they are more alike than pakis and south Indians. The girl you pictured looks more like a typical Punjabi girl because of get Aryan genetics. Light skin, white facial futures, tall, good fat distribution ect.

I know, I love that paki bitch that's why I posted here. The picture had nothing to do with South Indians.

Yeah, I've never seen an Indian girl in the US that I think is marriage material. Some might be hot, but most are totally spoiled, whitewashed brats that have no respect for our culture.

I want my wife to respect our traditions as much as I do. I want my children to be fluent and literate in our mother tongue, and I want them to have a reason to visit their mother country. I want our religion to be proudly practiced by all the coming generations.

>the normal way

This is the normal way. You can call me a neckbeard if you want, but I'm a totally well adjusted, successful, and attractive individual. I just have no interest in whitewashed girls.

Take a look at the Indian guys in your high school yearbook. By your 10 year reunion at least 25% of them will be doctors.

> Option 1: Get a whore who doesnt know how ot clean or cook who wants a career but no career prospects. Who has been banged by chad 300 times
Option 2: Get a doctor/engineer who will be thankful to do 50% of the housework and raise kids
Yeah ((thanks)) bud

Absolutely retarded and totally false.

Bollywood is filled with south Indian actresses. Aishwarya, Deepika, Sridevi, Ileana, Aditi Rao Hydari, and many more.

Pic related is South Indian.

This guy knows exactly what's up.

Lmao thanks for putting it in perspective. It really shows Americans' mentality, which is why they are losing their women to a shit hedonistic lack of culture and will never get a loving woman like ours from back home.

Holy shit, y'all niggas are woke as fuck.
An actual cuck

Can totally confirm, if you want someone more cultural, do not look to the US. I’m actually surprised because you know exactly what you want, so good on you.

Ignore this fucker

Dude you picking the very best women they have to offer. The top of the curve in any race will look hot. I'm talking about averages, Pakis and Northerners are hotter because they are more Aryan. And before you say Aryan looks aren't more desirable; every girl you listed has Aryan futures and light skin.

Will any of you be willing to post a picture of you physique with a timestamp? I'm just going by experience, the only people who I know that had to go back home for a wife where unfuckable neck-beards by Western Standards.

I'd much rather have cool Indo-American wife that has a good job, helps out around the house 50% and drinks + parties with me. Rather than a short dark skin girl from India that sits at home all day doing house work, never leaves the house, speaks shitty English, doesn't have the shared experience of growing up with American values.

Not to forget the most chad bollywood actor was also south indian

Sure. I'm not the doctor, I'm

I lost my desai cutie because I dropped out of college kek. She was really into me too sigh.

You can have dark skin and still be attractive.
As to the other features, there is no significant distinction among any of the populations of India. It applies to the majority of Pakistani women as well.

The only area where you start to see real genetic differences and "Aryan" features is in the areas of Pakistan close to Afghanistan, such as Balochistan, Waziristan, etc. Not in Punjab.

need money

>north indians are attractive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU fuckers need to learn to use a toilet first then we will talk about looks

>Indo-American
>good job
>helps out around the house
Okay you got a very traditional but raised in america type going here, hard to find but doable will likely be spoiled to a degree though

>and drinks + parties with me

And now your options are 0

> growing up with American values
What values? Genuinely curious what great values modern western women have that traditional ones don't? With their horrid irresponsibility to anyone but their own ego, i would have to guess baseless optimism in that everything will work out in the end? This is especially true of those who were raised semi conservatively and have newfound "freedom". They will be spoiled and arrogant 99% of the time.

But hey if thats the route you want to take, good luck

machane

Need. Paki. Chick. Now.

>What values? Genuinely curious what great values modern western women have that traditional ones don't? With their horrid irresponsibility to anyone but their own ego, i would have to guess baseless optimism in that everything will work out in the end? This is especially true of those who were raised semi conservatively and have newfound "freedom". They will be spoiled and arrogant 99% of the time.

That's you problem right there. You are a weak beta who is scared by powerful western women.

Sorry man, but it looks like you've internalized a lot of really unhealthy ideas.

My physique is nothing to brag about yet. 6 foot lanklet with abs that are barely visible. Making gains every week though.

What you call power, others call degeneracy.

>powerful
HAHAHAHA.

>powerful western women.

Dude, Punjab is the tallest province in India by a good margin. There is a large genetic distinction between the north and south of India.

quora.com/Why-are-Punjabis-so-tall

>quora

I'm not even joking when I say that's the worst website on earth

Here is a Princeton source then.

princeton.edu/rpds/papers/Deaton_Height_health_and_inequality_the_distribution_of_adult_heights_in_India_AERPP.pdf

The average height of a Punjabi male is almost identical to the average height of a male from Kerala (one of the southernmost states).

The difference is very little (largest difference is Punjab and Tamilnadu- still less than 3 cm), and can be accounted for by a lot of historical and economic measures.

What power you vague fuck?

Lol thinks he’s chad fuck outta here pajeet

Which med school, I have a feeling I know who you are

Ms2 I'm guessing?

Almost done with MS1 bro
My school's in PA, you can figure it out from there