How often do you drink beer?

How often do you drink beer?

once every few months / weeks.

just stopped drinking cold turkey about a month ago to lose weight. Down 20 lbs by cutting out the booze/gym/keto, I really am in a much better state of mind. Problem is I think im genetically destined to be an alcoholic, I like to sit alone play vidya or watch movies while drinking and that shit aint healthy. I want to transition into being just a social drinker if that's ever at all possible

Same. I miss it but I know it's for the best. Just waiting to start socially drinking and slip back into my mild alcoholism.

Only on Saturday. I used to drink 3 or 4 every week night like a fat piece of shit

Same. It's hard I love booze and vidya

Never

Never. It's not worth the calories to me. Wine on the other hand...

Most days, either with dinner or after.
It's never affected my weight, but my gains may have suffered, we'll never know.

Never. Im a recovering alcoholic that has 104 days sober because i overdid it as a young teen. Drinking isnt bad if done socially and not alone

About once a year on new years eve. I always regret it because it makes me feel terrible afterwards.

I don't, its bitter.

Cider on the other hand...

Almost never, I smoke ganj
Last beer I had was 6 months ago

>muh genetics
quit being a bitch and create your own life

What a bunch of fucking pussies in this thread. Where do I even begin? First, why the fuck would the faggot OP even post a picture of BudLight? Fuck off. Second, how the fuck does no one here drink beer? Never gonna make it, desu. Lastly, I sometimes drink during the week, somewhere around 2-3 beers in total. The weekends, on the other hand, are an entirely different story. Because I slave away at work, I live for the weekends. I turn the fuck up with my friends or at the club. That said, I drink a gallon of water every day.

Beer makes you fat

Usually I have a 6 pack on Friday night. Definitely fucks with my gains.

pleb

Beep beep Chad coming thru

>i enjoy carb bombs for the sole purpose of nothing

I only drink with friends. When I was in HS usually about every week. Now that I'm in college and have no friends I haven't touched alcohol in a while. I miss it but I wouldn't drink alone ever so I don't really care that much.

Never. Straight tequila for getting drunk. Otherwise no alcohol

I'm willing to bet I'm more fit than either of you faggot twinks. I box 3-4 times a week and play soccer on the weekends. The fuck you got to say now?

3 tall boys on week days 4 on weekends. i should quit

Used to drink on the weekends, case would be empty Sunday morning. Recently cut out all booze to keep the gain train chugging along

You sound like an insecure faggot who wants to pick fights with imaginary people on underwater basketweaving forum to prove he is the shit.
P.S. You still a pleb.

I drink hipster craft beer on the weekends
Really high test though so I don't have to worry about the estrogens like you guys lol

Just shared a bottle of wine with my wife

Never.

dont lie

Good for you man, 104 is huge. Keep that shit up

>zero calories
>zero carbs

100% Degeneracy

Senior in college here, basically the same. How did you stop?

All my friends, social life, etc revolves around "meeting up for drinks"

Figure out why you are drinking in the first place. Realise you can easily do everything the same but without that beer in your hand or realise you need a therapist. In the rare case it's solely a social lubricant and not a cope for anything else, stop being a sperg and just B urself.

You can come back to it later when/if you develop that self control.

103% chance of gay ass cancer

used to have a beer or two once a week and then once a month, but desu i haven't drank in a while.

my beer of choice is sam smiths oatmeal stout or franziskaner

I will have about a pint of Double IPA maybe once a week if that. A little destresser after a work week.

For getting fucked up, how much of an alternative is just drinking straight rum? Like, surely it won't make me as fat as beer would but I'd still get pissed.

I just /$ipboi/ now. Monster sunrise gives a wicked buzz. Fuck downers.

alcohol is alcohol and calories are calories

About the same as any neat spirit, really. It's not as much calories, though obviously getting maggered off your face once a week will be a significant amount of calories.

I have one every night with dinner, and maybe a few more on the weekend
I like beer, I like the taste of a well made brew, and would sorely miss it.

>sleep better
>lowers stress
this is like a recipe for high test

DUDE

I have one beer every two weeks or so. I like to try new ones and write reviews.

In my case i was dating a girl who quit drinking which basically meant I quit drinking.

Good shit

every 2 weeks

Never. Beer contains potent phytoestrogens.

never. beer is high carbs. i drink whiskey like a man.

i drink and smoke the chronic lol

just bought a 12 pack of genesee bok on Sunday. had 3 last night on the phone talking to my pops

I USED TO DRINK THE LIQUID JEW EVERY SINGLE DAY. These days mostly on weekends as the deadly jew is a fatmaker of epic proportions.

I only drink 0-2 a week. Always on weekends. Only for holidays will I go for 3.

100% of you stinking like shit and acting like a dumb faggot.

Very infrequently maybe when I'm out with friends I'll have a couple low carb ones but for the most part if I'm drinking to get drunk I stick to brown liquors.

Ctrl+F
Dilly Dilly
0/0

I am disappoint.

Almost never, i prefer hard alcohol

I'll have a beer or two every 2-5 weeks. This is generally during some sort of social gathering.

This

I haven't drank any beer or soda in 2 months.

The last beer I drank was about 6 years ago when my brother started his brewery. Before that, it was another 7 years.

I nurse a finger or two of whisky all night long after dinner most weekdays But that's it. Even when we go out to the bar with friends I don't drink. When we go clubbing I drop 15mg of 4-aco-dmt on the way.

I NEVER drink to excess. I did that once when I was 18. The most I've ever drank after that was those three different bottles of beer my brother brewed in one night.

I love my liver too much to give it excess alcohol or sugar.

>I like to sit alone play vidya or watch movies while drinking and that shit aint healthy.
That's like the best way to enjoy alcohol, man I missed those days when I could get drunk without wanting to go out and buy weed.

That's why I stay away from booze, because it makes me want to get high, and smoking weed is like the worst think you can do for your mental health.

Also I'm leaning out because Im gonna do a clean bulk, leaning out so I can do a proper bulk and be beast when some comes in.

But summer is the time I usally start drinking again, I can't say that I'm not afraid of getting back into my old ways though, fingers crossed.

And im a fucking dog mate, whats your point