how much btc your portfolio is worth

>coinlets and nocoiners not allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/fitbiz/ best board fusion

Fuck off coinniggers

guaranteed way to make 'her' full of regret

WHEN GRUG BUY TREENUT WAS WORTH SIX HIDES AND TWO MEAT. NOW TREENUT ONLY WORTH ONE MEAT!
GAAAH!

neckbeard virgin pc gaymer found

>btc
corecuck detected, BCH is the real bitcoin

Fucking kek

Definition of /fitbiz/

NOW CHADGAR ON ROCK STREET WHEN GRUG STILL IN MOMGAR BASEMENT

bench 105kg
corn 14 BTC

nocoiners begone

>holding on to BTC while the price is rapidly dropping

That's exactly what you do if you didn't already sell at the top Moron. Do not all at a loss.
Secondly is not rapidly falling right now.
But yeah fuck btc. VeChain is the god coin.

How do you even buy crypto? Is there a website for this shit? Veeky Forums doesn't have a sticky.

Most popular is coinbase for BTC, ETH and LTC. There are others out there aswell

Where do I trade smaller coins?

Also don't bother buying them instantly. Just keep track of how the prices change for a few weeks. You can usually predict which way it's going.
That way I sold all my BTC when it was at 14k (just started dropping in price) and invested it all in BTC which grew another 30% before dropping in price. Probably won't do that shit again since it's hard to predict and is quite risky, but I made quite a lot. It's basically gambling

bcash is piece of shit roger ver scam
Everyone in crypto knows this.
noob detected; you probably own ripple

Use google for that

Coinbase is trash they have high fees
This. Buy it when its down.

Also then proceed to put most or all of your btc into alts, much higher chance of profit.

Where do I buy alts?

Oh sorry, mistyped. I put all of it in ETH after selling BTC

/fitlit/ is still superior

GRUGALLA LEAVE GRUG FOR CHADGAR

GRUG LIFT ROCKS AND BUY BITROC
GRUG NOW BIG AND HAVE LOTS OF TREENUTS

CHADGAR DIE IN COLD
GRUGALLA COME BACK WITH SMALL CHADGARS AND SAY WANT GRUG NOW

GRUG SAY NO TOO LOOSE AND OLD
GRUG INSTEAD TAKE GRUGALLA SMALLER SISTER

HA HA HA HA HA
GRUG ALWAYS WIN

Coinbase them move everything to GDAX and trade.
>0.3 BTC
>50 kg

agree

Hundreds of options, but Binance and Kucoin have the best coins in my opinion.
Here's my referral code to Binance if you want: 17926389
I recommend buying mostly VeChain, it has the most promising future.

The only boards worth visiting. You can laugh at gainlets on both boards.

kek

>who /fitbiz/ here?
>trying to make money from my room by pushing virtual memecoins around
>trying to get swole from my room by lifting things and putting them down
I don't think anything spells 'neet' clearer than this.

faggot coiners inflating the price of graphics cards and ram

>I can'y wait until crypto dies so i can get cheap gruphucs cardz

unironically Veeky Forums changed my life for the better

>be heartbroken
>go to Veeky Forums
>start lifting
>got aesthetic
>find Veeky Forums
>get into crypto
>become rich

Now she'll have to take me back

>Veeky Forums says TurtleCoin is shit
>fudded to hell and back whenever there's a thread
>FUD ranged from HURR KEYLOGGER IN WALLET to DURR PUMP AND DUMP
>nicehashing whalenigger chimped out when devs basically told him to fuck off with his proposed PnD set up and tried to crash TRTL by dumping 500MM
>crashing a 4-5 sat coin whose ATH is 30
>whalenigger FOMOd himself when hashrate remained fairly consistent (outside of a few upwards spike) and is slowly increasing despite the 30 to 2 sat "crash"
>crashing a lowsat 2-month old coin
>can still whalenigger's attempt to get more coins whenever hashrates spike from 12MH/s to 500MH/s
>meanwhile do a slow and steady linear progression by mining with a 1080
>tfw hashlet
>tfw approaching 1MM

Cant wait till BTC falls again like its going to till it reaches about 4k and bring down all the other shit to pre bubble levels

>I mine bitcoin
>I'm now a businessman

bench 2 pl8
$3000 portfolio (ripple pls go up)

I have no idea what you just wrote here

You say that, but lots of us are rich from crypto so I hardly give a fuck what you call me.
It's like the stock market on steroids. Lots of cryptos have real world uses with before unseen new technology. This stuff is the future, not a meme.

>he invested in Cripple
LMFAOOO

good

>not garlic coin

Same here

>be fat
>unsocial
>poor
>play tons of vidya
>discover Veeky Forums
>lose weight
>gain confidence
>discover /trv/
>been to 11 countries in 2 years
>discover Veeky Forums
>start investing my money
>discover Veeky Forums
>start reading instead of playing vidya

For the most part Veeky Forums has actually made me a better person. Will never show my power level though.

Is there a one-stop guide/book to cryptocurrencies? I'm tired of being a poorfag.

/fitg/ master race reporting. Enjoy your shitty gambles, true alpha's have a steady income.

Don't buy shitcoins

Buy ETH my nibba

It's too late anyways

Currently hodling 1.1btc of bitbeans

ー50%

the only crypto worth holding

>tfw I sold all my bitcoin last May after they reached 2k and I thought they wouldn't go any higher

>tfw only bench 1.5pl8 and been slacking

>tfw I would have been rich and 2.5pl8 by now if I had future vision

not very fit (getting there), but two weeks ago I bought a shitload of puts on SPX and 2 days later the stock market took a huge tumble.
I sold the puts back for 4x what I bought them at

Basically get a Coinbase account and a Binance account. Coinbase to go USD to BTC (or a couple other coins if you so choose). From Coinbase you can transfer to Binance (or any other exchange) which has all the shitcoins for maximum day trading.

You literally have to shit all other boards with this cancer. boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz

When did you realize that the skill of sifting through Veeky Forums to find actual advice is the most valuable thing to have?

The way Veeky Forums operates, the 'authority factor' doesnt exist. This factor is seen in reddit's karma system, and in real life can range from status to good looks. Majority of people cannot think for themselves, so they need this authority factor as a crutch to make decisions in their life. These people are so easily manipulated, because they appeal to hivemind activity, and more importantly they are blind to their own conscience.

When you can effectively differ good advice from bad, jew slayer from goy, millionaire from pajeet purely on text alone, you can apply this skill to every aspect of life, and ultimately you realize how important listening to your own conscience really is.

>tfw grew by crypto portfolio from 300$ to several thousand in 1 month
>tfw I realized college was not the path for me and got HVAC certified, $60k starting job
>tfw /pol/ redpilled me on a daily basis, introduced me to wikileaks
>tfw my aquarium is looking great thanks to /an/ aquarium generals
>tfw I can finally see my own path, and can impose my will onto reality

>tfw I can finally see my own path, and can impose my will onto reality
I am happy for you user.

>When did you realize that the skill of sifting through Veeky Forums to find actual advice is the most valuable thing to have?

Definitely while browsing Veeky Forums, because even though theres good advice here theres also a lot of people trolling noobs. So you gotta be able to seperate the bullshit from the real advice.

>he still believes crypto will take off

i bench 1plate x10
100k in stock but no bitcoin because I prefer investing in real company that are booming

>get off Veeky Forums
>Go to Veeky Forums
>WHO /FITBIZ/ HERE
fuck off already. Veeky Forums is dead. The crypto bubble popped.

>implying you can cash out

110kg
$1.10 worth

I have 128 BTC that I've sold off at various points from 2012 until now. I still have 6~ left that I'm holding onto forever.

I've cashed out for about $1.2M usd. I went to college in Boston and got involved pretty early on, started an exchange, shut it down after regulatory pressure.

Now I just trade full time, collect interest on my cash (1.5%), collect dividends, and work out. I spend my free time with my girl and our daughter. We live good, I swear I'm living the Veeky Forums dream.

i unironically want crypto to die for more salty jewtube drama and pink wojaks for my collection

that movie always gives me the feelies

Congrats if not larp

are zercher squats legit?

>The way Veeky Forums operates, the 'authority factor' doesnt exist.
This is what originally appealed to me about this place. Not the memes, not the lelz, not the redpills. Just the fact that you can say whatever the fuck you want and it can only stand based on logic and truth, nothing else.