RIP POWER LEDGER

Pack up your bags boys, it was good while it lasted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bought at ATH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Market is correcting itself. Only normies drop bags. I’m going to lamboland

REAL USE

Buy dip?

HAHAHA DUMP AND PREPARE TO GET PUMPED ON CHUMPS

I was holding 11000 units of this a week ago, and sold it because I thought I was going to lose a few $100. I don't understand why you Pink Wojacks would buy at the ATH just after it has gone parabolic? If you didn't buy a half-cycle in advance you're doing it wrong.

Fuck it I'm holding. It will go up again,

>Pack up your bags boys, it was good while it lasted.
Hold this will moon again it's a crazy coin in crazy times

hahhaha why the fuck would PBC pick a pajeet scam coin like Powerledger ? :D

ARHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>REAL WORLD USE GUYS
>LOOK AT THE TEAM
>THE GUY THAT MAKES TESLA
>$1 WHEN

ARBHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shits dumping

website take like 1m to load up kek

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

No way this coin is not going back up eventually. The project itself is very well thought out and tackles a very important problem. This dip is just correction from recent hype

what happened another scam ?

no just a correction

till what in your opinion will it stabilize

Good crypto but suffering from irrational exuberance. A price correction is incoming. There's too much total supply to keep the coin afloat for too long.

No, people are just panic selling it because a P&D group dumped massively earlier and all the fudding over PBC. It's lost its momentum now regardless. only PBC will save it now or it will hit about 5500 stats and stay there until the team releases new news.