Soy Boy Diet Aftermath

That's it, you retarded brainlet Veeky Forums morons. hbombeguy already showed he was in the 30th percentile for his natural t-levels and now he went on the pure soy diet for two months and proved that soy is good for you AGAIN.

Get fucked, Veeky Forums. Idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XYXkHIsslD0
archive.fo/6UiwU
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/the-role-of-genetics-in-male-pattern-baldness/
tinyurl
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15053944
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude he looks fucking horrible

Post your face then, mong.

cunt looks like he’s transitioning anyway

Give him the JUST hair cut

>youtu.be/XYXkHIsslD0
Link for the brainlets out there.

>another youtube video
Fuck off already.

That's because he's wh*te though.

I don't have
> receding hairline
>dark circle under my eyes
> flappy face
>round chin
> pencile neck

Nice b8
Sage

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

It's no use OP, Veeky Forums is going to spout this shit for another six months or so until they find something else to go after.

There is an enormous amount of cognitive dissonance present here. They're never going to admit that maybe the soy hysteria is based on a studies on sheep in the 1940s and not on current research (which overwhelmingly says the opposite, that soy consumption has no effect on testosterone levels or sperm count). They're never going to admit that maybe, just maybe, they were wrong and jumped the wrong bandwagon.

All you can do is ignore it until it goes away, when Veeky Forums realizes that the "REAL" gains killer feminizing all western men is drinking from water bottles, or having too much salt in your diet.

B8

He looks low T, I know this is a meme and that soy doesn't really lower test but he seriously looks low T.

What are his test levels? I didn't watch his video.

See those fat deposits and puffy face? The recedign hairline could just be normal mpb, however high estrogen is a proponent for hair loss, as opposed to high testosterone like most people think.

>believing (((current reserch)))

these are the same people who quote WHO on cholesterol dangers, be careful engaging in psuedoscientists

UK lad here. That's the mug of a typical leftie uni fag who enjoys a dick in his ass. T levels and diet aside I guarantee he's a cunt.

He never shows proof of his t-levels and doesn't even give a number, just says he has high t-levels and dht, and changes the subject to his ooooohhhh nooo, pfffft haahhahaha, looook at this dude level hairline. He is definitely low-t, just look at him.

How do you deal with these cunts? Always admired Britain as an Amerimutt here. But now you're country is going to shit. Take England back.

his test levels were already 30th percentile and increased after soy diet

It's amazing how much you can tell from looking at a person eh, because one second of his video confirms this.

You are not vegan.
You are not even vegetarian.
You eat meat, and dairy. You're also probably fat, weak, diseased, and don't even lift.
You are a faggot, and a shitposter, and need to STFU and GTFO, you have FAILED.
Go back to and don't return. Ever. We're sick of you faggots and your shitposting.

Respect

There is so much tension bubbling under the surface you can almost cut it with a knife. I don't hold out much hope though since the UK has been a nanny state for many years and the media is very very left leaning. To avoid these cunts just stay away from London and any high density gentrified areas really. More rural areas have remained pretty much the same, for now.

Ok I'm watching this.

1. He doesn't eat healthy, eating sugar is probably the most unhealthy thing you can do, 1 bag of doritos for a meal is probably not very healthy as well.

2. When he tried to eat healthy, eating nothing but spinach and lentils is a good way to stop absorbing iron, I mean could you pick a worse combination of legumes jeesh.

3. He didn't tell us the exact levels of Test he had, you can research this but here : archive.fo/6UiwU make your own conclusions when a doctor tells you you have high test and don't need anything without telling you the exact levels, there's also the time of day you take your test and other variables, I hate doctors to so there's a big bias here.

4. Again, he can order an online testosterone test like onionbro did, but he didn't.

Ok I'm watching tje JRE podcast with duncan trussel and laughing my ass off and I'm about to have a delicious vegetarian lunch, if anyone can please give me an accurate testosterone result just reply to this, that's all I want to know.

Couldn't have said it better, Iberian here, spent some time in the uk and it's amazing how after a while you could just tell, I don't know if this is exclusive to the British but it doesn't happen here.

>retards taking /pol/ memes literally
>guys listen, I tested it out and "nu-males" aren't actually a new (nu) species...heh jokes on you
soyboys deserve the rope

>Believing some ~30 studies made on the subject, published in the 2000s
>The guy presenting it in a youtube video looks like a nerd

OR

>Listen to bodybuilders whose source is a "doctor" whose source is a study on an animal with an entirely different digestive system done in a time when lobotomy was widely adapted as a cure for mental disorders

gee golly gosh I wonder what I should believe

Why would anyone care about this cunt after MauLer gave him the worst verbal ass beating I've ever seen one man take.

He is what happens when an autists uses reddit instead of Veeky Forums

just the other side of the coin, and he has so many videos debunking /pol/ theories like cultural marxism which nobody else on youtube does it's mainly dominated by alt right/light shit like sargon/warski/rubin/southern/styx/varg etc

>Listen to a nerd
Vs.
>Listen to bodybuilders
You're right, what a difficult choice, it's not as if one has less of a claim to masculinity and fitness. Brainwashed dolt.

>>Believing some ~30 studies made on the subject, published in the 2000s
fucken 80% of biology studies can't be reproduced lmfao
diet-science is a joke paid for by the food and pharma companies

Cultural Marxism isn’t a /pol/ theory
>Rubin
>alt-right
O I am laffin

>Alt right/light
he is the lite part just constantly doing the muh free speech shit like PJW but won't go full white nationalist

So therefore you believe in whatever you want? Now that's a joke.

>pol theory
its a meme started by pol, that Veeky Forums found funny and adopted, then the internet took it literally, then Veeky Forums started wondering "Maybe its true...vegans are actually weak faggots"

I think these sorts are unique to the UK and are a product of the nanny state society we have. George Orwell referred to them as beetle men in 1984. I hope your stay here was pleasant otherwise.

2:00
He is a fucking retard who doesn't understand the difference between DHT and T affecting hair loss, he said he has higher t than 70% of the "low t betas" which is the cause for his balding

complete idiot that's a basic mistake hairlets make by thinking it's cos of high test

T CONVERTS TO DHT GENIUS
HIGHER-T CAN THUS PUMP OUT MORE DHT

it's similar to the the milk=white nationalism meme that spencer and baked alaska fell for, it started on a HWNDU stream with some guy who drinks lots of milk because of his bone disease and only buzzfeed and /pol/ agreed that it was an alt right thing

it's to do with an imbalance with other hormones not just a high absolute number

You don’t have to be a WN to believe in free speech breh

7:32
FUCKING SOYBOY

>lost 10kg on this soy diet

what the fuck

So what is more likely?

>Since the 1940s, food and pharma companies have been paying off politicians, researchers and universities in order to convince people to eat soy products to gradually feminize the western population

or

>You're wrong once about soy

Soy has been a staple of asian diets for centuries. IF the the case was that Soy makes a man feminine, we wouldn't have had asians today because they would have died off due to lack of reproduction.

Is this a male(female)?

Looks very manly tb h

It was very nice, I stayed in london for 2 months, some weird things tough, I don't know if it was the lack of constant sunshine that I'm used to but your society seemed an extremelly hedonistic society, maybe that's not the right word, I remember stopping at petts wood station and seeing these 4 british girls with so much make up it left me shocked, with plastic glasses with alcohol in their hands, they all looked unhealthy to, I'll never forget this I was honestly so shocked I had never seen nothing like this.

Also I overhead a lot of private conversations between britons about migrants but no one says anything publicly.

Also I stayed with a chinese family and even them told me this area was getting way to diverse and that the britons were disappearing so they are moving soon.

It was really beautiful otherwise, a little claustrophobic for me at times tough, beautiful parks and chinatown was really cool!

Last observation, never seen so many hijabs in my life, and sometimes when I was in the train to london I passed by areas that looked like a third world, some British dudes also looked extremely androgynous.

So you'd listen to Zyzz about advice on how to live a long life?

>Soy has been a staple of asian diets for centuries
Have you seen the state of Japs? You keep proving yourself wrong, faggot.

wrong, you can have the highest level of dht known to man, if you don't have the gene for baldness you're alright.

why do all memes now have to be ''explained'' and dissected on mainstream media and soy portals

>look what this male feminist has to say about your diet!
back to tumblr

They're doing fine and don't look more fem than other asian cultures who eat way less soy? Your point?

>gene for baldness
which genes is that?

He stopped eating sugar most likely.

the one passed from your mothers father's side??

>Soy has been a staple of asian diets for centuries
asians have the lowest test lmao

But you're forgetting that japanese people have been eating soy for centuries, while claiming that soy products can turn a man into a woman in just a few years. (referring to that case of Narcissa Wright).

My point is that if soy had the effect that you're claiming japanese people wouldn't exist today. Because they'd all lost their sex drive and sperm count from consumption of soy products.

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/the-role-of-genetics-in-male-pattern-baldness/

So the reproduction problem, which you funnily referred to, which is a real problem in Japan is a coincidence? Japanese "men" are a bunch of faggots.

Who had the same diet as the Japanese men who fought in WWII and fucked up Pearl Harbour.

It's a case of generational culture and isolation.

It's a cultural problem, not a fertility one like you're claiming.

>low test men
>thinks that means no reproduction
COPE

>Six of the genetic variants identified are on the X-chromosome and may account for some of the resemblance of hair loss between men and their grandfathers on their maternal side, according to the researchers.
so check your maternal grandfathers hair

just name the gene.
oh you can't
>japan, short manlets
>lowest fertility rates, dying population, men are called "herbivores" by the women
>men are hyper feminized
>thus, Soy is good!
YOU PROVED IT! YOU DID IT

>Would you take advice about how to love long from a guy who didn't
Hurrr, you're completely contradicting what implied. And even so, I wouldn't be surprised if he had alright advice on it, because I doubt he chose his lifestyle for a long life, moron.

Yeah that sounds like the standard experience. We do have a pretty excessive drinking culture and you will often see tarted up slags roaming the streets pissed out of their mind especially on the weekend. The UK in general is quite a densely populated place and suffers from housing shortages so it can feel quite claustrophobic. Most regular British people and immigrants, Hindu, Sikh, East Asian and Eastern European are sick of all the Muslims coming here to be honest. But like you said you can't say anything publicly. Glad you enjoyed for the most part.

Show test results

>Who had the same diet as the Japanese men who fought in WWII and fucked up Pearl Harbour
You know that's bullshit, no groups have the same diet as their historical predecessors.

Why are you separating mind and body, you soulless cretins? And who implied soy exists in a vacuum and not a part of a wider estrogenic environmental problems?

All asian countries view androgeny as the height of beauty

Another sufferer of gay alien skull.

> Petts wood
My nigger where did you go around there?

>no groups have the same diet as their historical predecessors.
Point here is soy and japs have always eaten a lot of that.

>Why are you separating mind and body, you soulless cretins?
So now you need another dimension of feminisation to "explain" your shit point and brought up yet another pint previously not mentioned? You're just not making sense, do you frequent /pol/ by any chance?

He looks like he was fed soy formula since day one desu, probably didn't have any more test to lose.

Well I lived there for a little while, very small but cozy place, good parks!

read the link, it's down to genes.

>So now you need another dimension of feminisation to "explain" your shit point and brought up yet another pint previously not mentioned? You're just not making sense, do you frequent /pol/ by any chance?
What are you even saying?

>Point here is soy and japs have always eaten a lot of that
And once again, soy doesn't exist in a vacuum. Only soulless autists, who seperate mind and body, don't understand the symbolic nature of "soyboy".

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen. If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

Did you ever go to the one inn the wood pub?

Guy on right has a strong brow though, he just has a retarded expression on his face.

wtf, this cunt has high blood glucose, i can see it from his neck and also his puffy cheeks

i 100% guaran fucking tee he has a disgusting skinny fat dad bod figure

Let's base every scientific study on the researchers look, ay?

Fucking retards ITT.

OP is a retard.

not ugly but you do have dark circles under your eye area. you have a lack of lateral orbital rims+cheekbones and recessed maxilla. I have the same thing. It can look good on some people like on cole sprouse.

Surprise, you can look like shit and have no muscle mass and still have super high testosterone levels.

More like

OR
>Look at the research that studies phytoestrogen metabolism in multiple different types of mammals and how animals fed on soy protein are literally smaller than animals fed wheat protein(the second worst quality protein there is)

none of these fucking studies are looking at long term results, so they're worthless.
Long term exposure to large concentrations of phytoestrogens cause issues in all mammals, why would humans be any different? Plus you gotta look at individual difference when it comes to phytoestrogen metabolism by the gut bacteria of each and every single human being alive and how it differes based on ethnicity, location, diet history, etc.

You either take the risk or avoid it completely.
Take your pick.

>mammals
>animals
>"Yeah dude humans are just animals too"
>"Lol why would we react differently"
exdee

Of course we should, only Jews and soyboys would disagree, since the former can be identified as the rats they are from looks alone, and the laters political ideology emanates from their physical being.

In addition to what the others have said to you, it bears mentioning that they really don't eat all that much soy. The average Jap gets about 8 grams of soy protein a day, three times less than someone drinking three daily cups of soy milk

Oh really? Haven't read that before. Not that it matters since even way more soy protein still has no effect.

Literally give me one reason as to why humans should respond differently from other mammals to phytoestrogen consumption.
Specifically name the adaptation in humans that is lacking in ruminants and rodents that helps coping with high phytoestrogen consumption.

No not really but I know which one you're talking about, I went often to the daylight in, do you know that one? Cozy ass pub mate, the Englishman there were pretty chill.

>Literally give me one reason as to why humans should respond differently from other mammals to phytoestrogen consumption.
Literally every study done on isoflavone consumption and hormonal balance.

>pecifically name the adaptation in humans that is lacking in ruminants and rodents that helps coping with high phytoestrogen consumption.
No idea I don't study biology but you can ask any scientist if rat/rodent studies translate to human studies and the answer will be no. Even in vitro experiments are often useless.

>still has no effect
I agree if you're talking about effect on serum sex hormones. But then: "In the monkeys fed the higher amount of isoflavones, frequencies of intense aggressive (67% higher) and submissive (203% higher) behavior were elevated relative to monkeys fed the control diet (P's < 0.05). In addition, the proportion of time spent by these monkeys in physical contact with other monkeys was reduced by 68%, time spent in proximity to other monkeys was reduced 50%, and time spent alone was increased 30% (P's < 0.02). There were no effects of treatment on serum testosterone or estradiol concentrations or the response of plasma testosterone to exogenous gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH)."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15053944

Jordan Gilbert is the one on the left. Sure the dude is weird looking, but he's charismatic and has had massive financial/social success in his life.

Yes got a gf, grew up competing in sports, then played csgo at the highest level, where you get flown out to tournaments all over the world. Towards the end of his career the salaries for players were well into six figures, without even mentioning that all of their frequent travel expenses are paid for, even housing in many cases.

Now the guy is a caster for major tournaments (pays big) and is still flown around the world and there are 100s of thousands of people who know who he is and people who will pay money for shit signed by/with his name on it. Oh and he has a long term gf.

I find it pretty hilarious that the incel community uses him as an example of gay alien skull and tries to say that you can't make it if you look like him, even though he's made it far beyond most people will in many metrics.

One on the right*

IDK who's gayer, the lookism incels or you for knowing so much about e-sports