This is a 600ng/dl zero estrogen man

>this is a 600ng/dl zero estrogen man

why live if you arent the cream of the crop?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303720714002962
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck am I even looking at here.

he has minor gyno if at all and his legs can be corrected quite easily, it's absolute standard procedure to correct X legs

a 600ng/dl man with undetectable estrogen

Holy shit he's real

he just needs to pee really bad

why is this posted again?

His ring finger is shorter than his pointer finger Which would indicate a severe lack of testosterone production while in the womb. Gonna go out on a limb here and say he's closer to woman than man

He quite literally has zero (0) estrogen in his body, which is why he looks like that. Pic related has the same problem. All of these also have upper average to high testosterone.

I have legs like this but not as bad. How can I get them fixed?

Why do you have legs like that

You might just have weak hips.

Why don't they just eat soy?

I don't know
What can I do about that?

same here

kek

i swear Veeky Forums is too obsessed with two fucking hormones that are not that important even for fitness, let alone health. human anatomy is influenced by mane different factors and test is just one of them, pic related probably has some genetic disease or just has shitty abnormal mutt-tier genes, it doesnt all have to do with test and estrogen

Can't help but notice how shitty that lateral L-Spine X-Ray is.

Who the fuck shot that, Hellen Keller?

fucking this lmao

Testosterone and Estrogen are both needed for good health.

What does estrogen do for men?

underrated

I find it funny how everyone is saying estrogen caused OP’s pic when it’s literally the opposite
>zero estrogen man
>zero
“See told ya soy causes low T and makes you a woman!”

Same thing as women
Bone density

you go to a orthopedic surgeon, what they will do is essentially break your bones and make them grow correctly such that it will fix the position back to neutral by either using plates or a telescopic nail implant device (similar to what is used to lengthen legs) to fix it

so if you planned to lengtehn your legs, you should combine it with this treatment

>More testosterone is good
>less strogen is good
>Chad stride mode

he is the Ultimate Chad.

actually chads with high test often play sports and tend to have the opposite called genu valgum i.e. tendency to O-legs

*genu varum

Like dimitry?

Lengthening your legs is unironically one of the most painful and stupid procedures you can do.

it's not stupid since almost all people have uneven leg lengths to begin with which can cause a lot of issues , painful maybe, it's very widespread nowadays and many people can perform it ,at hospitals in my country almost every orthopedic surgeon can/could perform it
it's basically a standard procedure (minus the lengthening procedure) that is used whenever you break something to make sure it your bones grow back properly

commercially it's also known as "fitbone"

Who knew that human hormones are more comlicated than test=big man estrogen=frail woman?

Literally everyone, except for the retards on this board apperently.

This is a myth and you’re a retard for believing it

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303720714002962

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0303720714002962

linking a chinese study lmfao not even going to read anything

I'm not a manlet

Fellow technologist spotted. No collimation. No marker. 2/10 would use more Mas.

Plays a role in sexual arousal, too.

It is literally a case study you fucking retard.