Gimme A New Split

Hey guys so I've been doing a PPL for the past 2 months and seen some good progress. My split is as follows:

Pull:
>Lat Pulldown 3x10
>Seated Row 3x10
>Deads 3x3
>Dumbbell Curls 3x10-12
>Cable Curls 3x10
Push:
>Bench 3x5
>Incline Bench 3x5
>OHP 3x5
>Lateral Raises 3x10-12
>Overhead Extension 3x10-12
>Rope Pushdown 3x10-12
Legs:
>Squat 3x5
>Leg Extension 3x10-12
>Leg Curl 3x10-12
>Leg Press Calf Raises 5x10-12

Can anyone recommend another good PPL split?

why are you doing so low volume? srs question

I'd like to split that ass if you get my euphemism

Because I've been doing 5 sets for the past 3 years and didn't see much point in doing a new routine with the same volume. I'd switch back if I knew it'd make a difference again.

Here's my 2nd chest day:
OHP 6x3
Flies 8x3
Deltoid raise (machine) 8x3
Dumbell incline 8x3
Dips 8x3
Skullcrush 10x3
Cable pushdown 8x3
Cable pulldown 8x3
Cable pullover 8x3

Thoughts?

Not having a flat bench/dumbbell seems sacrilegious to me

too much lad

probably the best split i've seen on fit

only improvement i can think of is for pull day why not start with weighted pull-ups

Really? Thanks I guess. And the only thing is my gym doesn't have a weight belt. Guess I could buy one.

Looks solid, with the pull-ups change. I would consider ULxPPLx with the heavy stuff at UL and hypertrophy at PPL

Thanks for the advice. Do you think I should bump up my deads to 3x5 seen as I do the same for bench and squat?

Nah it is tanking as is, would put it on the L day however with some heavy RDL or something for more posterior chain

i have 2 chest days. this one i showed is more focused on my shoulders.

srs?

I used to do that but had to stop after I got sick in my car because I used to get so exhausted doing squats and deads the same day. I'll try it again though thanks for the advice.
Oh that's fair enough then. It does seem like you do a lot though. I generally try to stick to 5 exercises. Cut out some of the accessory lifts. They'll still be hit with other movements.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP “oops teehee sorry user”

I read 3 exercises for smaller muscles (tri's/bi's/forearms) and 4 for bigger muscles (back/chest/legs).

Legs is looking too low volume. I would add leg press and depending on what is weaker, foot position should be low (for quads) or high (for hamstrings and glutes). Also add face pulls to pull day.

You already hit tri's, bi's and forearms in other lifts though. I think 2 is enough for each.

So chest counts as tri's/shoulders/chest? srs question

*bench press

I’ve been doing a PPL with only doing 2 sets and I’ve seen impressive gains, don’t overwork your muscles too much as you are usually hitting each body part twice a week

get some pull ups, chin ups, push ups and dips in there.

change leg extensions for lunges or front squats. add hip thrusts.

If you feel exhausted after deadlifts do 1x5 instead of 3x3. When your squat and rows/pull-ups gets stronger, your deadlift will be stronger to.

Incline Presses and Overhead Presses in one workout seems unnecessary.

What you could try:
Decline BB Bench Press (3x6-8)
Incline DB Bench Press (3x8-10)
Lateral Raises (3x15)
Triceps Long Head Focused Isolation (3x15)

Second Push Day:
Overhead Barbell Press (3x6-8)
Flat DB Bench Press (3x8-10)
Chest Flys (2x15)
Cable Lateral Raises (3x15)
Triceps Short Head Focused Isolation (3x15)