How do I stop idolizing women?

How do I stop idolizing women?

Start respecting yourself a bit.

realize they are literally not worth your time

time that could be spent:
educating yourself
earning money
making memories with friends
making a genuine connection with a family member who you may have ignored recently
exploring new hobbies

Swallow a tide pod

idolize men

That’s crazy enough it just might work. Brb

realize that 1-10 scales and "league" are all bullshit and stop putting them on a pedestal

I love femdom bitches that's my fucking problem

by being a man

You fuck them.

How?

>inb4 be a chad

watching facial abuse without masturbating will speed things up for you

Honestly, even just prostitutes.

It will make you have less respect, and objectifying them more.

Start seeing them as weaker creatures with a shitton of deficiencies? A whole different level of hygiene demands, reproductive healthcare needs, four times your sensitivity to hormonal changes, hen flock social spheres with asinine pecking orders and childlike competition, societal factors you don't have to deal with, strong dependency on family and friends, and above all, their bodies.

Your bone structure sucks, your muscles are just inferior to men, your hips ROM sucks, you gain fat like a motherfucker, everything that's not ballet and cardio makes you look worse and above all, periods, menopause and everything related to your functional life cycle essentially lying between 18 and 35. You're not affected by a range of afflictions that have their own fucking medical field.

You don't want to be a woman, you don't want to idolize them, they lead functionally shorter, handicapped and shittier lives than you. Yes. that includes genetic lottery winners

Best advice. Get drunk, watch racial abuse videos, then phone your mom and shout at her

>you don’t want to become a woman

No shit, faggot. I meant idolizing them in a romantic sense. What the fuck you take me for, a trap wannabe degenerate?

That's exactly what I took you for. Now stop worshipping these people, it's pathetic.

You need to find women with common interests so that you don't spill your spagetthi when talking to them.
Go to places where you may find girls who like what you like (music lessons, reading clubs, the fucking gym, etc) and make small talk with them without any expectations.
If you don't want to get friendzoned you need to make it clear that you're attracted to the woman you're talking to (be flirty, give her compliments, touch her).
Don't over-analyze things, just let them flow.
If things go well ask her out.
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE CHAD. You just need ot be a man and take the risk of being rejected you dumb fuck.

Learn that good friends and true bonds are more important than romance.
If your girls leaves/cheats/dies, its imperative to have friends you can have fun and share your feelings with

go outside and talk to them

theyre basically like us men except:
>they like to think theyre more rational when theyre not
>dont have dicks (sometimes)
>more sensitive
>arent funny
>annoying

learn to appreciate them in a way that doesnt make you seem like a beta retard. you cant live with them and you cant live without them, but contrary to what a majority of fit says, women are pretty great tbqhf

go out and bee urself, but let things come naturally, learn from the experiences you are about to undertake

Learn that girls and true bonds are more important than bros.
If your bro leaves/cheats/dies, its imperative to have a gf you can have fun and share your feelings with

I bet you don't idolize them.

They're your idol op? You admire them and their qualities and you think they're overwhelming awesome? You see a woman and your first thought is "Oh my god I bet she's amazing and courageous and funny and gorgeous and I wish I was like that!"

You're afraid of women / their judgement.

See

"Idolize them in a romantic sense."

What does this even mean?

You're afraid of women. Why not just say that?

What scares you about them?

>he doesn’t know what idolizing women romantically means

Try reading a book sometime, idiot.

I'm really afraid you mean some pua shit.

>How do I stop idolizing women?

Date one.
you will learn to hate them after that.

live with one

BRAAAAP