Luckily it's rest day for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vBnJrkLuS5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>am work out
>mid day try to fix the piece of shit car
>afternoon/evening working
>late night eating oats and trying not to be sad

I was gonna fast because it's Ash Wednesday but also have a nice solid rage workout. Will likely end up doing both.

>wake up
>leg day
>wait for gf to come home
>go out to nice dinner at her favorite sushi place
>come home and rail her for 3 sets of 12 pumps

>Wednesday leg day

>having a leg day

it is like you dont wanna make it

do you think Zyzz had a leg day?

>ash Wednesday

mourning my sins, mortifying my flesh with deadlifts

>abs and shoulders day
>probably tack on some cardio to run off the feels

no but he had a death day

>Ash Wednesday

>tfw have to stay in with my gf and cant go to the gym

DELET

>9am wake up
>coffee, shit, shower
>go to 11am class
>try to make eye contact with qt3.14 that sits next to me when she walks in
>try to think of something to say to her
>chicken out
>spend entire lecture pumping myself up to talk to her after it ends
>still don't do it
>go home
>go to gym
>eat meal
>study for exams on Thursday
>fap
>sleep

Monday Wednesday Friday are like clockwork in my life

what do you think his routine was?
not being sarcastic I want to know.
Everyone here pushes PPL, but he was on roids so isn't bro split best for that?
I just like learning about routines, I do Push Pull and break leg movements into each, when a regular asked if I was doing leg day I told him erry day was leg day.

>go get a sheet signed for me dropping a class
>meet with my bitchy advisor
>make up a paper topic
>have an econ exam
>meet with the dean
Probably play video games, maybe go on a walk.

reposting a Veeky Forums classic from 6 years ago for the brehs on valentines day
youtu.be/vBnJrkLuS5Y
lolzgym i miss you 5ever pls come back to Veeky Forums

Think about my ex all day and what we would be doing for Valentines.

I do PPL and tomorrow is legs but at the end I do like 6 sets of curls so I have a pump. Tbh it actually motivates me to do legs. Also fuck my ex

savage

have breakfast with a friend, maybe exercise before a shower and going to yoga. Going to my fuck buddy's house at night to bang and cook

Friendly reminder that valentines day is a retarded and commercialized """""holiday""""" and you're an idiot if you actually unironically celebrate it when in fact you have 364 other days to dedicate your love to your significant other

t. currently in a 8 year relationship and recently got engaged

why are western men so pathetic? wtf

i hope you die next

Debating between coping cheat day or rage fueled fast day.

writing valentines for my graduate cohort and thinking how deep i want to write the one for my oneitis
;_;

>rest day tomorrow
>wake up sore
>go to class
>head home
>wait for gf to end class (playing WoW at home)
>Meet up with her
>gib her roses
>dinner
>smash pusy

>wake up
>lift
>eat
>work 3-11
>come home, sleep
tfw I've literally never had a valentine

>wake up
>do some homework
>make lunch for bf
>go have lunch with him at work
>give him card with feelings that I know will make him cry
>leg day

>What are y'all doing tomorrow?
Hating myself, just like every other day.

Going to try to hit a new pr cause I'm still going strong on my break up gains plus the addition to it being Valentine's day should push me that much harder. Also Fuck her

It's just a nice occasion to do something nice, ya clown. You don't have to make a big deal out of it, but girls love that shit even though they act cool and say they don't. A nice trick is to say that it's "no big deal" and "a silly holiday", but then still get them a little something. It works even better if you can get them to agree that you're both not gonna do anything, then you get them something anyway. My go-to move is to send a card in the mail. They don't expect it and everyone likes to receive some hand-written shit in the mail. Last year I made my girl a card. The cover said:
>Hey, HONEY (poorly drawn image of a honey pot) will you BEE... (poorly drawn image of a bee)
then the inside said:
>...my obedient little fucktoy. (poorly drawn image of an ejaculating penis, with heart-shaped balls and a heart-shaped blob of semen coming out of the peehole) Happy Valentine's day!
She loved it and, for the record, she was an especially obedient fucktoy that night and the few nights after.

KEK

working mostly, the girlfriend and I both work tomorrow until 10pm so we'll be celebrating valentines day on friday.

I'll be in the gym, good night

Visiting home after being gone for a while. Getting to see cats + mom. Then I hit the gym and go to work 5-midnight.

Probably order that heart pizza from Pizza Hut and ask if this girl wants a slice with me. I don't know. I might just ask her to do something with me on Friday when I get paid if I can muster up enough courage to ask her out. What should we do?
>Do you know how to spell my name?
>"No, is it spelt the normal way?"
>What's the normal way?
>"I don't know, A N O N..."
>Here, do you have a phone? Let me show you.
Is that pretty Chad, or what, fellas?

Grip training

i'll probably ask out my coworker, even though valentines' day is commericalized as fuck might as well capitalize on the feels

>inb4 don't shit where you eat

I'm a uni student at an on-campus cafe. I was planning on quitting soon anyway. Won't even put this on my resume.

Tomorrow is supposed to be leg day, but I might get laid. Should I instead swap Back/bi (which would be the following day) with legs? I'm not sure how much a heavy leg workout would affect my sexual performance.

kek that pic

>No valentines date
>if I don't have a date I'll get blackout drunk and wallow in my loneliness
>offhandedly ask out qt i know via snapchat
>ask out another qt via snapchat
>they both say yes
>QT1 date will be in afternoon and QT2 date will be in evening, maybe an hour or two after
>they're both coworkers

When it rains, it pours i guess. I just hate telling women that i'm not interested in them and don't know which one I would rather pursue. I don't like dating multiple women but I guess I am tomorrow? I don't know which one I will like more and which one to let go. Will provide descriptions if necessary

you are attracted to both?
keep the one who shows more enthusiasm.

>b-but bigger tits
dont fucking start with me, boy. Listen to your father.

That's a 3rd world south african

staying home and watching chinese cartoons.

thought about going on tinder, but I got 0 good pics to use, although def not dyel by normie standards
guess I'll just hit the gym after work and do deads, curls, rows, and pullups

I'm staying in snap city for this Valentine. Really want to diddly some iron but sadly i can't.
>Tfw no gf to waste money on and give me wholesome massages for my sore back

fuck, should posted this here.

either way i was in a LDR since september and me and my bitch just broke up last night. I feel like a fucking asshole right now because she was guilt tripping the fuck out of me.
but i had to make a hard decision. I've taken Ls before so i can get my mid right. i still feel bad but my friend told me something that was pretty uplifting: you gotta consider yourself the prize, she's the one missing out.

So im gonna hit up the barber later on in the day and lift really fucking heavy on this gay ass holiday. im just gonna learn from this fucking shit. i'll live

21,2 km run ahead, comfy

>be hanging with girl for a few weeks
>Flirting and we admit that we like each other
>Gonna gf her this weekend
>Get a text this morning saying that we shouldn't continue bc things will just end poorly

H-happy Valentine's day

Haha this reminds me of a funny story. So my friend found a loophole with this bookie; basically a hockey game where this bookie unknowingly took bets on it AFTER the game had ended. So my friend gets greedy betting and winning all the time, constantly betting 5 times his usual amount on this one Thursday hockey game. Eventually the bookie finds out. So my friend comes to me and tells me one of this bookie's goons told to meet him at this diner and he wants me to come along. Well, I come along because he's my friend, y'know. So we sit down at one of the corner booths and the bookie is already there stuffing his face with some hash browns. We sit in silence for a minute or two and finally he starts talking. So now it's about 5 constant minutes of him telling us if he finds out we hustled him again he's gonna kill us and our families, fuck the eye sockets of our decapitated heads and all. Meanwhile we're hold back from busting out laughing because as he's threatening us, it's fucking ash wednesday and the bookie has this fucking ash cross on his forehead!

>had college all day
>rest day
>got home, girlfriend got home
>she gave me a valentines day gift despite the fact we've never celebrated valentines in our 5 years of dating
>she knows my stance of thinking it's a bullshit holiday and that I get her flowers and things at other times of the year when it's more meaningful
>sperge out and she takes the gift back
>go off on a rant because I can't help myself
>get in a fight
>end up drinking beer alone watching it's always sunny while she cries, orders pizza and watches netflix alone on the couch

why I am like this

cuz ur insecure fagot

>injury so can't work out
>got rejected so no valentines day anything
I feel really miserable today please help

We don't have Valentine's day in Finland so I do what I do every day.

just accept the gift you asshole what the hell is wrong with you? she was trying to show affection. she should honestly just dump you at this point because you're an awful boyfriend

>Gonna go to work where I was told there are no other projects to work on, so I have to suck it up and work on things I have had motivation killed for.
>Contemplate getting new job while dying on the inside
>Rest day tho
>Got some nice tuna steak to cook up too

>work out
>study
>then go to work

I work at a bar so I'm gonna be seeing a lot of drunk adults act like a bunch of teens. After work I'll probably go eat dinner, shit post on here and then try my best not to break my 35 day streak of no fap.

I'm actually not that insecure to be honest, I just don't agree with the premise of the holiday itself.. it seems disingenuous and a sort of show to see whose partner cares about them/is willing to buy them the most in social circles.. I don't want to play that game. I buy her shit throughout the year and write her cards and things to show her my affection, not on a designated day because I'm told to.

I already apologised for that, told her the gift wasn't the issue and I appreciated it, I just don't understand why now after 5 years she wants to celebrate and springs it on me ON the day.

I booked a table with a girl I've been seeing for a few weeks, gunna have a few glasses of wine, something good to eat, probably end up at my place.

Pic related

I understand your POV i have no feels towards 14/2 either, but not everything is about you.
the fact you acted the way you did is due to insecurity. Wrap your head around it and you will see its the truth

Legs today.

I was hoping they'd be sore to distract me from the sinking loneliness. It hasn't been 2 hours since I left the gym and I barely feel like I did anything.

So much for that.

yes we do what the fuck are you on about

hah, we have one character in this life, and a finite time a lot of which is spent too young to understand and too old to do anything

in your few years you are actually yourself, you spend them getting mad at one of the few people in the entire world who thinks of you and cares for you because she showed affection to you

kek, would make a good student film

Even the fucking Wikipedia knows we don't have Valentine's day.
>In Finland Valentine's Day is called ystävänpäivä which translates into "Friend's Day". As the name indicates, this day is more about remembering friends, not significant others. In Estonia Valentine's Day is called sõbrapäev, which has the same meaning.

So we dont have christmas either since it's not called christmas?

Valentine's day is my mom's birthday. Gonna take her out to eat

Valentine's day -> significant other
Ystävänpäivä -> friends
American Veeky Forumstards are cutting themselves on Valentine's day because they don't have a gf. In Finland it's not an issue on Friend's day.

alright I see your point. I don't agree but cheers anyway

it hurts.

At the gym rn, gf of 3.5years coming over later, made her some cranberry pretzel dark chocolate bark, gonna make her a dank ground turkey quesadilla for dinner.
Then we're gonna hold hands beforw we lie down in separate twin XL beds and drift to sleep to the sound of TED Radio Hour

it would get the blood flowing again after a heavy leg day mane