Legit subscribers only

Legit subscribers only.

>Teeka runs his servers on a modded tamagotchi
>We missed a nice 5X on POT because we were waiting for the real pick
>We missed a nice 1.4x on the real pick because it got posted for five seconds, taken down, mooned, then finally posted for real 30 minutes later
>Pick finally drops, still don't get an email til 3 minutes later, don't get an SMS about it til 6 minutes later
>Teeka picks a $3.6B coin to try to pump despite advertising PBC as a small cap newsletter

Did I miss anything, fellow Teekacucks?

I like chicken tikka masala

True

Insane this could happen .. Costs eur 3000 for f sakes..

And stupid tip! Lost 5000 dollar fuck this, not gonna do this again ever!

I mean DASH???!!! For f sake, wtf!!??

I can give you all a better tip for free ARDR ARDOR.

Check it out no eur 3000 report needed!!!

For fuck sakes

You forgot

>carpal tunnel from punching F5 once every three seconds for 3 hours nonstop
>cloudflare IP bans me for reloading so much
>paid $2500 to get banned from PBC, what a deal

Lmao can't believe people pay to be told to buy a top 10 coin of course it will go up over time

>people paying 3000 dollars a year for what is essentially a pump group
>rekt by shit servers and leaks

PEOPLE PAID $3000 FOR THIS
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Teeka really fucked up this month, potentially ruining all the new follower's faith in him. This entire month's picks for hot hits have been a disaster. I paid 3 thousand subscription fee to lose money. I was actually doing fine just browsing Veeky Forums. I can't believe it. How the fuck could the servers go down? And he blames it on a DDoS from out of the country. That may work on his boomer followers, but not the youth crowd. Someone give it to me straight. Are we fucking doomed, or what?

Oh yes how could I forget my new RSI. I'm thinking about sending PBC the bill after I have to get reconstructive tendon surgery.

Nice technology. They say it is the new NEO.

Market cap is around 250 mio, .. will be 1 bil in december (launch of new platform).

FUCK PBC IM LIVID RN. SITE NOT WORKING, EVERY COIN AND THEIR MOTHER 2x'd AND THEN HE PICKS A COIN HE ALREADY PICKED! FUCK THIS SHIT. So my theory is that the real coin prob got leaked (POWR or SLR) and he switched a few days ago to make gains later on. You can 2-3x POWR or SLR but DASH, fuck no. You dont 2x a 3.6B market cap coin, and he knew that.

Seriously though, are all you fucks baiting? Who the fuck would pay ANYTHING to join a PND group?

Veeky Forumsraelies should know better.

bahahahahahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Forget about fucking DASH, Teeka wtf!??!!

you just KNOW all these PBC fags are the same retards who have been posting deluded LINK memes for the last month

how does it feel pajeets? I have no sympathy

Man, I'm not happy at all with how this went down. Briefly putting up the real report, only to take it down, then put it up again? Like wtf? By the time we got the real buy signal, it was already too late. I feel like I just overpaid to get fucked in my ass because of this cock sucker

You deserve this for throwing away your money.

Im fuckin losing it

Daily reminder palm Beach was God tier until pajeets discovered it and started shilling everything under the sun as "the next palm beach pick"

Let me alert my cuckscribers 30 min
after I post the alert and everyother person knows the pick. Oh, and dont forget, let the cock
come to you

DID YOU FAGGOTS SERIOUSLY PAY MONEY FOR THIS?
ARE YOU BRAINDEAD?

I've make solid returns from his last few pumps so whatever, sub fee already paid for. But shit like this blows.

>PAYING for a pump and dump group

Never have I been sooo fucking dumb!!! Teeka thanks for this expensive lesson you MF you!!

Fuck DASH, pot?? Really?? Mother fucker!!!??? Really??? you asshole, duhh pot is big.. duh . Fucking story explaining fucking paypal and ebay???!!!! Report my ass you dildo!!

Cant wait until the egghead picks a coin i hold so i can dump free of charge

Smells like pajeet and samefag in here. Still funny as hell though. What a time to be a Veeky Forumsraeli. I may have lost a cool 2k on LINK but at least I dodged this disaster and the Confido one.

So, I mean, why not fucking pick another shitcoin then? What is the utility for him, his buddies, or his subscribers to advertise a billion-dollar coin? Who fucking wins? Nobody fucking wins. It's not like the pump is more gradual or anything (which would be appealing for boomers with slow trigger fingers). The pump is over just as fast, but his insiders make out with less.

He needs to fucking shill something

i got fucked in my ass harder i went big on cannabiscoin and got dumped on

PBC is a victim of its own success. Its a giant pump and dump now.