Adult Circumcision

Any of you Veeky Forumsizens had an adult circumcision? I’m considering it, as I have a scar on the outside of my foreskin and a birthmark on the inside of it, both of which I’m insecure about. I wanna know how the healing process went, what I should expect. Please don’t let this become a thread about uncut/cut master race and whatever pleases women, no one gives a shit

>intentionally mutilating your dick for a Jewish volcano god

the area below your dickhead with the stitches gets pretty swollen for a week or so, morning wood hurts a lot. I was able to jerk off after a week but it wasn't pleasant.

Stop being insecure about your dick, realize that women literally don't give a fuck, and focus on more important things in your life?

Dude if u think u have a scar now just wait. Getting circumcision means your whole dick becomes a scar

there's also a hard bump under the scar which doesn't hurt, but bothers the fuck out of me. idgaf what women think, i's more about not having anything to think about

Yeah. Had phimosis since I was a kid and the only way to fix it was circumcision. Somehow I got a bad scar on the left side below my glans and it looks like I have something funny. If my dick wasn't being used before it's never going to be used again, I'm scared of some girl thinking I have a disease or something. Fucking scar looks like a giant bubble too and my doctor says it's normal and nothing can be done about it. Fuck my life.
This shouldn't be your case though, most circumcisions go fine. If you want to know about the healing process, it's literally hell for a month or so. Then you get used to it.

I did because of an issue with my foreskin, leaves a scar but my dick finally works now so im happy

It's way sexier cut.
T. 7/10 grill

where is the scar? and how noticeable is it?

Fuck off jew

Don't do it. Women generally think dicks are ugly by default. All that matters is how it feels to you. Don't lose sensitivity for a nonexistent potential mate's possible slight aesthetic preference.

vs...

I'm Catholic.

Its just a ring scar that goes around, about 1cm from the tip. It looks abit silly flacid, erect its not 2 bad but girls dont care about it

I had to get it done at age 20. Basically my skin was so tight i never knew or was taught to clean the penis or even that the skin can roll back

Anyway parents told me to go to a doc and get it done, i hate it now but i've been circumcise for years

why do you hate it? what's it like?

>I got a bad scar on the left side below my glans and it looks like I have something funny
lol, so your solution was "let's make it ALL scar!"
Don't you ever wonder if the problem you fixed with surgery could have been fixed with "stretch your dick for 2 minutes in the shower for a month?"

post scar

picture having a normal dick for 20 years than spending 10 years being circumised, anyway the dryness sucks, the sensitivity goes away after a few months and than your dick is a scaly piece of skin with scars on it

thanks doc

>stretch your dick for 2 minutes in the shower for a month
>implying I didn't do it
I spent an entire year doing this shit and nothing happened
my frenulum was too high or some shit
now I have an ugly disease looking scar and I'm destined to be incel forever

do you moisturize? what's the sensitivity like with masturbation and sex? can you get off?

Don't. Girls dont care, they dont care about you being circumsized or not and they dont care about your scar or tiny bump or whatever. We arent made to have part of our dicks cut off. What if something goes wrong and you lose your dick over this minor insecurity?

you're right. it's more about the bump being bothering, and the scar around it. its a circular scar, just darker and redder than the skin around it making it look like an STD. maybe i should just get the bump surgically removed and see if they can laser the scar

Girls don't care. Don't be insecure. If the circumsizion wasnt botched which it sounds like not, you'll be ok m8. learn to love your dick, it loves you

>Is any man called being circumcised? Let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? Let him not be circumcised. Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

t. Holy Bible

If you're a Catholic woman you've only seen maximum of one dick in a sexual context, and so be unable to compare, and else you're just a (((catholic)))

Do that. Don't cut your dick.
>inb4 Le hey guys I hve sex look at me
Every girl I've been with has been either enamored or so infatuated about my dick not being cut off. Never had a complaint, twenty four grills. Exgfs will bring up plenty of my other many shortcomings, emotional mostly, but not once in 25 years has it been my dick. Cherish it. You have been spared the knife of some fucked up thinking that it's okay to cut someones dick despite no medical evidence of it being beneficial whatsoever. It literally adds a point of your American. Do not do it to yourself. Do not do it to your son. It is fucking psycho tier

I'm a renewed virgin. Exactly one year ago, on Valentine's, I gave up coke and sex. No more coke ever, and no more sex till marriage. I was wasting myself, and I've stayed true so far to both. I've seen too many dicks, but I've learned since then.

thanks friend, i needed this

Okay I was gonna give you the benefit of the doubt but that is 1000000000% bait

Even Jesus said of letting your yes be yes (and that's it).

This
Your foreskin is a functioning part of your dick, you're doing more harm if you remove it

>24 girls
>Still on Veeky Forums
Nice try cheese weiner

This is bait of the highest order

I was snipped when I was a wee boy of 3, due to complications with my type 1 diabetes that I was diagnosed with. Iirc too much sugar crystallized in my urine and tore the skin cuz I didn't know how to pull it back (again I was only 3). I've never had any problems with my knob, he works just right and there are no noticeable bumps or anything, just the brown ring around the base of the head. If you have no medical reason to, don't bother. Having a foreskin is objectively better than not purely because it was there when you were born. You may only need one arm to survive in today's world but two is still a better deal if you can cut it. The only good thing that came out of me losing my skin was doing the elephant impression around the house post operation so my clothes didn't touch my dick.
>ywn again be allowed to do the elephant impression around your own home showing off to your parents and brother without being called an autist ever again

what?! literally none of this happens if you're circumcised what the fuck are you talking about.

op here, i've been with 5. people who get laid still go to Veeky Forums dumbass

>I’ve been with 5
Pics or it didn’t happen

>adult circumcision
what are you, retarded?

kekkk I'm real. Be good, and maybe you'll be rewarded someday like I hope to be.

Sorry sideways. Never posted pics before.

girls don't give a shit. lost my virginity a few months ago and i have very tight foreskin that's impossible to fully retract (basically phimosis). the girl didn't even think twice before sucking my dick.

I don't have the option at this point, if I ever want to have sex and not risk tearing my skin apart, or getting paraphimosis (which is apparently extremely painful). I read up preputiplasty, seems like a MUCH better alternative to a full circumcision.

now post feet

Thats because you hooked a hoe (or a Sharmouta if you are a minority) and thats good cause thats what women good for.

i'm uncut and i'm honestly way more insecure about it than i am about being a manlet or bald.

>tfw you get intimate with a girl you like and she makes a semi-horrified face at your penis. why live?

not actually sure what makes feet sexy..

>I spent an entire year doing this shit and nothing happened

>circmuncised LARPER, or urologist/sawbones shillling and desperately trying to normalize circumcision detected

Uh huh..

M I A MI
I
A
M
I

Pull it back before she sees. She literally won't know the difference. Be happy your shit isn't dry and desensitized.

the sex and coke I gave up last year occurred Miami, actually, so yeah, but no. Not anymore.

>Got invited to dinner two hours ago
>Declined
>It is actually fat Tuesday
God fucking damn it I missed the pancake dinner at church. Not fucking Christian or Lutheran either I just eat pancakes what the actual fuck

occured *in Miami

Would have believed you, if you gotten the quads

So it doesn't matter, eat pancakes anyway? Or be Catholic and make tonight your last hurrah for a bit.

>american reading comprehension
you realize I fucking want to kill myself over my circumcision, right? I mean it was shit either way but atleast with phimosis I didn't have a tumor for a scar

>Itt: fit decides it's Christians who are also saving themselves for marriage, with lenient forgivings of checkered pasts
Heroin addict here, gg scrubbette

Yeah I'm sure a dick doesn't turn into one huge callus from being rubbed against your underwear 24/7

No, their dinner is over/can't make it. going to make some at home but that's also kind of sad now and they'll Tate pathetic having not been cooked by 97 year old Lutherans. It's not the same.

I had really bad phimosis and I had to get circumcised. After the surgery my dick swelled up pretty bad. The stitches and scarring looked so bad I thought I had made a huge mistake. Not because I got circumcised but because I waited so long to fix my medical condition. After the swelling went down and they took out the stitches my dick still looked weird for about a year. It looks sort of normal now but still not good. I cant tell you about sex (26 year old virgin) but masturbating doesn’t feel as good. Your sensitivity goes away when your circumcised. Think about it your penis head had a cover on it but when you cut it off it rubs against your underwear/pants and numbs your penis head/glans. If I could go back I wish I would gone to a doctor sooner so I could have kept my foreskin.

If you don’t have a medical reason to get circumcised keep your penis how it is. Yes girls will like how it looks better if you’re circumcised but you lose out in the end when it comes to enjoyment.

Post without bra.

>whore literally cannot stop making it about herself

And the sky is blue

>I have a scar on the outside of my foreskin and a birthmark on the inside of it, both of which I’m insecure about.

bro i have two massive fucking hernia scars on my pubic pad from two seperate hernia operations, both the left and right side, both before the age of 17. they BOTCHED the right operation, literally looks like some one tried to take a scimitar to my penis and missed.

no broad has ever had the nerve to ask about them. i doubt they even cared that much. Definately didnt miss it though things fucking huge.

stupid reason to get circumsized desu.

and, not related but kind of, i have pearly penile papules, and girls dont give a shit about that either.

>literally looks like some one tried to take a scimitar to my penis and missed.
my fucking sides. pics?

>frenulum snaps
>heals but its tight
>get sick of it and get frenuloplasty surgery
>ater the surgery the scarred skin gets hard and keeps tearing the surrounding skin
>end up with bad phimosis that tears during sex

>always wear a condom and bunch up the skin at the top of it so it doesnt get pulled back and bleed
>usually works ok

this method seems to be working for now. i want to kill myself a bit if i think about it too much but people have worse problems, right? plus i keep my sensitivity. It's a hard life, user, it's a hard life. 27yo here btw

Dude it's just a cock

It's way sexier when women have female genital mutilation

T. 7/10 guy

>

Mine looks like a hybrid. I'm uncircumsized but my foreskin only goes about halfway above the head. When I'm hard, it's fully retracted. Probably related to the fact that it's 8+ inches long.

Oy vveeeeeyyyy

Imagine a world where the concept of circumcision was never introduced. Then one day someone of some random authority tells us that men should have the ends of their penises sliced off. I think that person would be considered a complete lunatic. Although people like insist that their view on appearance is a good reason to snip off a completely functional body part.

I actually am, It's quite a long story but kinda funny so fuck it.
>Be me
>15
>Try pulling peepee skin back
>Gets stuck under the head
>Spend about half an hour trying to pry it back over like like I'm trying to open a manhole
>After 30 minutes of struggling it finally goes back
>Scared as fuck dude
>Next day I have a doctors appointment
>Tell him my pee pee skin hurts when I pull it back
>He says I definitely have phimosis
>"Is there a cream that will fix that?"
>"No"
>"You'll have to get circumcised
>Chill goes through my spine
>Get told that when I'm 17 I'll have it done (Grade 12)
>Spend 2 years in agonizing pain whenever I got an erection
>When I peed, the pee would fill my foreskin like a balloon and then I squeezed it to push it out
>Happened when I would masturbate too
>Finally the day comes
>I visit the urologist before hand
>He tells me to lower my pants so he can take a look
>Instead of dropping my pants just enough to reveal my dick, I drop them to the floor
>He looks me right in the eyes and says "I only meant a little"
>Off to a good start
>He takes a look and tells me to get changed into the surgery getup
>Robe on, slippers, hairnet all that jazz
>Meet with the anesthetist
>Tells me I can get the spinal freeze or be put out
>Don't even let him finish just blurt out "put me out dude"
>Get rolled in
>Fall asleep
>Wake up and suddenly feel immense pain
>Lift up the blanket in horror to see my dick wrapped like a mummy with just the head showing
>Tells me I have to leave in an hour because Canadian hospitals
>Tells me to take this medication and to replace the wrapping every night in an Epsom salt bath
>My parents are divorced so I was heading to my dads in another town for the summer
>For the first couple days my dick was fine
>Slight pain was all
>Then it begins
>Playing cs:go with some buddies
>Dick gets uncomfortable so I go to adjust it
>Get a waft of the most horrid smell I've ever smelt in my entire life
I'll continue

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

this is some believable b8, can actually see this happening

botched leaf circumcision

Yes, it does, brainlet in denial.

OP, you win retard of the year if you get a circumcision. How stupid could you be?

Part 2
>I immediately google it
>Some dude says the smell is normal
>okay.jpg
>Like an actual chimp I assume it's normal and continue
>When I finish playing games I lay down in bed
>The smell is crippling
>Only way to stop it is to where pants with a tight waste and tight ankles
>sleep
>I wake up the next morning and look at it
>It's swollen
>My dick looks like a golf ball it's swollen so bad
>The smell would kill a small animal
>Then true horror
>I look at my frenulum
>It's just white puss holding my shaft and head together
>Go into a primal panic
>Start freaking out
>Google it
>Guy says it's normal
>Like a fucking actual ape I take the guys word for it again
>Sleep on it another day
>Next day the head is peeling up
>I need to go to the hospital
>Get my dad to drive me because I couldn't
> Get into the hospital and tell them what's going on
>They make me wait
> I'm sitting in the waiting room with a dick swollen so bad that smells worse than satans asshole
>It's also burning, as if someone through acid on it
>Finally get seen by the doctor
>Turns out the urologist who did it was in this hospital
>He sees me and takes look
>"Yep that's not good, that's infected"
>8 years of medical school to figure that out
>"Hopefully there is no muscle damage, I'll have to check"
>He squeezes my dick so hard it make's me writhe in pain
>Stitches pop and puss oozes out
>Worst pain I've ever felt in my entire 17 years of life
>"Yeah we may have to take you into the operating room and peel the skin back and clean this all out"
>Peelwhatnow?
>Get rolled into a room to wait
> Fall asleep
>Wake up in a hallway and he's looking down at me
>Rise and shine doctor freeman
> They tell me what they're going to do
>They're going to cut the bottom, peel the skin back and clean the infected areas and reattach my frenulum
>Sounds good dude
>do you want the spinal or to be p-
>"Put me out dude"
Only one more part

>frenulum
reading this is very painful experience my friend

>>He looks me right in the eyes and says "I only meant a little"
lol what a douche

Part 3, Hopefully the end
>Wake up with a mummified dick again
>Urologist tells me they believe they got everything
>Tells me I'm going to have to spend 7 days in the hospital so they can monitor it
>Check in at the bigger better hospital
>My bed is in a room with four others
>All of them are full of old men who look like they're on deaths door
>End up calling them the Palliative Paladins
>Make myself laugh a lot
>The nurses and the doctor tell me what's going to happen
>For the next 7 days a nurse will come in in the morning and night to change the wrap on my dick
>They'll drain it out with this sanitized wash each time as well
>Alright
>Fallout shelter had just dropped and fallout 4 was announced so all I did was play that.
>Every morning a female nurse would come in and every time I prayed to every god that I didn't get a fucking erection
>Happened every time
>Each day they'd make small talk
>Eventually I just got used to talking with my dick out
>They'd always give a Tylenol 3 each time
>One time I caught a glimpse of my dick
>The bottom was open like a zipper
>Apparently that's where the infection was
>One day a new nurse came in
>Instead of using hard weave to wrap it so it didn't stick, the cunt used a soft weave wrap
>The nurse in the morning Said she's super sorry about this and it's going to hurt a lot
>Enough that she put me on morphine
>I fucking love morphine
>End up saying to her while I was morphine and she was man handling my dick "Could you at least take me to dinner first?"
>She laughs and says "Some other time"
>Feelsgoodman
>pass out from the morphine
>Next day was a male nurse
>end up having a casual convo about fallout while he's playing with my dick
>Continues on like this for awhile
>Last day rolls around
>Get told I'm going to have to visit this nurses office every day for 2 weeks to get the wrap changed
>Go through that annoying hell
I could get more into it but that's the end of it. Now I have a wicked scar on my cock.

Leaf healthcare sounds like shit from ur story

Just as an ending, it still works fine. The urologist actually told me in the follow up that had I left it for any longer it would've done damage to the muscle and likely would've had to of been amputated. I would recommend it to anyone with Phimosis as I only see circumcision being good for that. Overall I still have my dick and it has a battle scar
feelsgoodman

post your cock. We want to see how it looks.
actually no homo dude.

I had one due to unresponsive phimosis (though desu I never tried those ring things baka)

Took a month or two to heal. Wanking isn't as fun and there's a loss of sensitivity. But glad I did it as the phimo killed by sex-life outright.

Girls (UK) don't seem to mind cut dicks, a couple have said they prefer it

>We
Just say I you fag.

did you not read OPs post?

no one will see my micropenis regardless

Post cock fag

penis pls

If a girl likes you enough to want to have sex with you, she wont give a shit about a tiny scar and a birthmark on your pee pee.

Now

>When I peed, the pee would fill my foreskin like a balloon and then I squeezed it to push it out
Sam Roberts?

obvously more people would like to see his precious frankenstein pecker. but you are right, im also a ragin homosexual

Women prefer uncut, its easier on their soft vageeige. Would you feel happy with your daughter wanting to mutilate het labia because it wasnt "good looking"

Wonder if I can use this to score some of that tight Jew girl pussy and pooper.

>I have a scar

Nigger you're going to have a much bigger scar if you cut off your foreskin,holy shit if you're dumb enough to want to cut off part of your dick for such a retarded reason you don't deserve to have an intact dick