Did my mom cheat on my dad?

Hey /fit, here's the premise. My mom is 5'5 and my dad is 5'7, and yet I'm 5'10. Pretty much, is it possible that I am not my dad's biological son?

Probably just better nutrition.

nah I have a friend whose parents are both below 5'5 and the dude is like 5'10 or something
he's an exact copy of his parents too so there's probably some tall genes in your family, you got lucky pham

>lucky

>judging by his parent's height he could have ended up about 5'7 or less
>ended up being 5'10
how exactly is he not lucky?

no you fuckwit, it's just better nutrition
my mom is 5-nothing, my dad is 5'9 and I'm 6 foot
If you end up taller then your parents you've pretty much reached your genetic potential.

5'5 for a woman is like 5'10 for a man, so it's really not that crazy. But, as the other people said, it probably has more to do with nutrition.

My dad is a 5ft 6 manlet and mom is like a 5ft 3 midget. I'm 6ft tall and definitely my dad's son since apart from height we look identical. Just better nutrition and flukes of genetics.

The 5'10 manlet meme is pretty stale at this point
But I'm 5'4 so maybe it's all the same to me

all the manlet meme shit is stale. taller guys just do it because they're dyels and trying to cope. most tall dudes can't build good physiques without steroids or years of work. lanklets typically have noodle arms.

not even a manlet myself, I'm just capable of recognizing the fact that they always have the best physiques.

>he listens to grimes

ayyy hol up
>Tfw dad is 5'11
>Tfw mum 5'10
>Tfw 6'3 myself, brother is 6'4 (spooky skellington though)

However, I'm the only blonde haired person in my entire family, incl. aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, their siblings

I also am the only person in my entire family who has bright blue eyes, rest is all green or brown.

>tfw I caught my mum cheating on my dad start of January
>tfw found out they did threesomes with randoms
>tfw she hooked up with those without my dad knowing
>explode in a haze of hatred and anger, saying things I've never considered saying
>tfw brother was visiting, he was mad but calm, dad, uncle and my godfather all in the house while this is happening
>Tfw throw a glass on the floor while arguing
>all of them walk towards me
>Tfw they all stopped in their tracks when I walked towards them
>shit dies down, I grabbed all my shit and haven't had any contact since then

Mum probably fucked some Aryan chad while younger creating me

Im 6 feet 1 inch and my mom 4 feet 11 inches so its possible

I never saw my dad he never took charge of me

My mom is 5'7 and my dad is 5'11 but im 6'4 so idk

You yo daddy's son

You'd be better off if she did, would you really want to be sired by a dwarf?

But this is an ultra heightpill. All this confirms is that OP's partner will cheat on him with somebody who is 6'4

>how butthurt can one little person be?

be thankful wtf

the dad you thought was yours is a cuck

how old are they? it's common to "decrease" in height at a certain age (50-60+) because of hunchback/poor posture/being human

Still sucks senpai

I'm kind of fuzzy on my memory of the science but iirc you lose an inch between 30-60, plus there may be injuries, bad posture, or some jobs that can contribute to spinal compression. I also think you get more height from your mother and that the difference between f/m genes is 2-3 inches. Overall it's within reason.

>thinking tall people are the ones posting manlet memes
oops

Imagine going through life like OP, just living all those years as a retard... some wild shit to think about. your parents probably had poorer nutrition

makes sense. hopefully you find some peace famalam.

lots of people are getting taller now thanks to
easy access high protein diets, the new manlet height will be 5"10 and capped at 6'1".

go to any high school in a middle-class area, they are fucking giants

Trait inheritance is more complicated than that.
I am taller than both my parents, but my mother has 6 freakishly tall brothers.
My mother carries the "tall" trait that made her brothers so huge, but it stayed dormant meaning she stayed short. She still technically has that trait though and passed it to me.
I'm no biologist so I'm sure my terminology is shit but you should get the gist of what I'm saying.

Did you sit in a dark room chanting "grow, grow, grow" when you we're younger?
Did your parents and some odd people form a circle around you while you slept, chanting that mantra?
That's the logical explanation.

Otherwise it's really not that uncommon that children grow up to be 4 inches taller than either parent. Seen it a lot of times.

Thanks m8, at least I have a 10/10 gf that I can confide in.

And the hatred fuels my lifts like nothing before; 220 kg deadlift x8 yesterday!

My dad is 6' and my mom's 5'10". I'm 5'11.5". Happens to the best of us user

If you were a manlet yourself you would have known that it is borderline manlets who meme the whole manlet thing. Most tall guys are chill IRL. Hell, taller women are less disgusted by manlets, it is the bitches who are like 5' who are obsessed with lankletism.

Grandfather genes, nutrition etc. goes into it as well.

My mum is 5'1'', my dad was about 5'8", My two brothers are only about 5'7"-5'8" yet I'm pushing 6'. Even though my father wasn't tall there's obviously some tall genes on his side of the family because my uncle (his brother) is at least 2-3" taller than me.

She may be a tattooed hipster leaf, but I'd still hit Grimes.

No. Look at your grandparents and uncles/aunties.
I am 6'6", my mum is 5'11, my dad was 6'2", my grandad was 6'2", my great grandad on my mums side was 6'4", all my uncles on both sides are 6'0"+ plus.
Genetics coupled with better nutrition equals height - a lot of job sectors dominated by upper middle class and upper class people are full of tall cunts.

Same here all the men in my family are 6ft+ but the tallest girl is 5'5

Worked in my favor dad's a manlet but I look like a 6'3 version of him

My mom is 5'2", my dad is 5'8" and I'm 6'1".
I think I got my height from the Granddad who was like 6'4"

My mom is like 5´2 and my dad is around 5´7, and i ended up 6´2. I got my height from my grandmother, but the number reason is probably nutrition in my childhood. I ate a lot of protein rich food growing up, and drank a lot of milk

You're both manlets, so who gives a shit?

dad 5´7, mom 5´6, me 6´1 - also the tallest living relative in both families, being 60+ folks. sometimes the god of height smiles to you, brah.

>he thinks its tall guys posting the manlet meme

I'm taller than my dad, and I'm definitely his, and hers. My older brother is about 4-5 inches shorter than me.

All my cousins are like 6'0" and I'm 5'5".
Fucking hell.

What things did you say to her? Did she cry?

My mom is 5'5", dad is 5'6", I'm 6'0"

>6'4 and gf is 6'2
gotta impregnate her to have huge basketball children

I told her how I thought about her, that she's a filthy cheating whore and that I never want to see her again. (that area) then my dad said it's "none of my business" and that I should've not said a thing.

Then I told him that I know he's not my biological dad and that he's a pathetic excuse for a human being for being OK with it (or accepted it, or that he's a cuck, idk).

Anyway, haven't seen them in a while and won't.

probably recessive height genes in one or more of your parents

>being this retarded
kill yourself

You must be in middle school. Nobody who has attended high school biology could think it's impossible for a child to be taller than its parents.

Does she wear heels around you? I'm 6'5 and I refuse to date above 6'1 in case of that 4" lift.

Ya did good user, congrats on escaping from such weak creatures.

Same with me, my brother is like 5´6 but i got the tall genes from my grandpa (who I got alot of my facial features from too). I hope theres not a short bomb floating in my genes.

My mom is 5'2, father is 5'7 and i'm 6'3, brother is 6'2.
To be fair my parents both grew up in poor in poor countries.

clearly not his son then, sorry you had to find out that way though

I'm 6'7". mom is 5'5" dad is 6'. sometimes I think something is wrong with my pituitary

Since your dad's a cuck, you should use your mom as nature intended.

My mom is 5'6" and my dad is 5'8". I am 6'0" and my brother is 6'2", and we both look exactly like our dad in the face.

Your parents' height is not a guarantee of your height.

>tfw 5' mom and 5'4" dad
>5'5" by 12
>never got past 5'6"

I really wish the endocrinologist had approved me for HGH when I was a kid.

It's still not to late. Just suffer a left or spinal injury to reopen the growth plates and then have HGH prescribed.

>dad and half-brother(same dad) are both 6 ft
>mom is 5'2"
>I'm 5'7"

You fucking idiots still don't get it
You don't just average mum and dads height and thats how tall you end up
for fuck sake look up basic genetics, start with alleles at GCSE Biology

If your mom is above average so yea

You think?
Duh

jfc you're dense, retard.

Me 180 cm and 19 years old
Dad 187 cm
Mom 164 cm
Pls tell me theirs hope bros
My hands and feet are the same size as his

Kek
>Me 1.83cm
>Mom 1.61cm
>Dad 1.71
Is all about genetics and a little bit of enviroment and nutrition.Maybe someon in your family line has the genes to allow you to be tall.

Maybe,you can still grow until 21,but not by much(but who knows?) maybe 2 or 3 cm.

nah i'm 6'7 my dad is 6'2 and my mum is 5'6