Vitamin D

How do you get yours? Natural or supplement? I started taking 5,000 IU of vitamin D3 every day and my depression vanished. Every white person should increase Vitamin D consumption through the winter months.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc#Biological_role
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a true story or some bullshit. You have links to shit?

the sun

I know in some northern latitude countries they set up tanning areas to get rid of winter depression. So there might be something to it.

I only have personal anecdotes for you, user, but I started taking 3000 IU of vitamin D every morning this winter. It's been fantastic; my seasonal active depression has become much more manageable, my hair has improved, both texture and growth (i get a full bush from clean shaven in like 5 days. It's obscene). I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Naked sun bathing.
Getting some sunlight on my cock and balls leads to greater D gains.

Fish oil

Vitamin D3 and creatine is literally the only sups you need

No you dont

Supplement because i dont go outside.

I fuckin hate ellen page.

I hate Jimmy page.

I've seen some articles about how getting it from pills can overload your receptors and makes you deficient even if you get sunlight. Honestly I wouldn't trust that shit, just go outside.

>not realizing zinc is depleted from natural sources
>not realizing its THE male hormone

>tfw you live in an area where it's impossible to get vitamin D 1/5 of the year.

I work third shift, and it's too cold to go outside. So I just recently bought some vitamin D supplements, hope it helps give me a break from the constant suicidal thoughts.

We store it bro. It takes like 3 months before people get low in Vitamin D after summer.

You sound like that guy on the radio who claims to be a doctor, that I hear sometimes when I'm driving around on Sunday mornings, before they start playing the music. He's always trying to sell me some shit.

I do to.
I also hate the fact that I want to hatefuck the tiny little dyke into complete and utter sexual exhaustion and pump enough spunk in her to knock of half of china.

Retard, it's an essential mineral and you can do your own research on how it raises testosterone, blocks estrogen and cortisol.

im not finding anything that backs this up. just warnings saying to supplement with d3 and not d2. There are also side effects of too much vit d but none of them have anything to do with 'overloading' receptors

Fucking co-q-10 and magnetic bracelets and shit. Krill oil pills. Whatever the fuck you're peddling.

I’m ginger so I don’t need any pharma bullshit to survive in modern society. Gingers are the future of the human race

there is such a thing as vitamin d toxicity, don't overdo it especially if you go into the sun anyway

If you aren't outside at least 5 hours per day with your back to the sun in winter you are deficient.

You have to intake 50,000IU of vitamin D to get to toxic levels.

>doesnt want the goys to learn about zinc

No no, I'm with you. Let's do this shit. Can we sell acai juice too? It's nature's superfruit.

If I did that I would be burned to a crisp

Roughly 2–4 grams of zinc[169] are distributed throughout the human body. Most zinc is in the brain, muscle, bones, kidney, and liver, with the highest concentrations in the prostate and parts of the eye.[170] Semen is particularly rich in zinc, a key factor in prostate gland function and reproductive organ growth.[171]

In humans, the biological roles of zinc are ubiquitous.[9][162] It interacts with "a wide range of organic ligands",[9] and has roles in the metabolism of RNA and DNA, signal transduction, and gene expression. It also regulates apoptosis. A 2006 study estimated that about 10% of human proteins (2800) potentially bind zinc, in addition to hundreds more that transport and traffic zinc; a similar in silico study in the plant Arabidopsis thaliana found 2367 zinc-related proteins.[98]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc#Biological_role

In the winter the radiation from the sun comes in at an angle, it travels through more atmosphere reducing the UV amount.

>Zinc is an essential mineral
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc

You sub-70 IQ retard.

My high-test nigga.

Fuck yes. So we all need supplements right? Let's make a blend. Like Mona Vie.

Stop making this into a fucking infomercial. Yes we are deficient in certain vitamins/minerals. Putting those back into our bodies will help us live more healthy lives. No need to get all marketable with it. At least accept the facts.

this, or Cod liver
liver in general have a great amount of vitamin D

I honestly would get badly sunburnt even in winter although it’s summer where I live

I 100% agree. No, seriously. My entire train of posts was just mocking that dudes tone about it in his first post.

So basically you just got hurt by the fact you lacked knowledge claiming your 2 supps were not "the essentials" and started trolling.

I mean, if that's what you want to tell yourself, then sure.
Another totally possible option tho, is that this post comes across as a Sunday morning radio informercial and the poster got sensitive when called on it.

>not realizing zinc is depleted from natural sources
>not realizing its THE male hormone

"Depleted from natural resources!1! THE male hormone! Act now!"
Kek

Chill on the projection you autistic fuck.

Kek

You get a metallic taste before that as a warning signal.

This might be a coincidence but this us the first year i take a vitamine d sup during the winter months and it also happens to be the first time i've been free of colds, flu, asthma, sinusitis. Worst i had was a minor cough.

Might also be the daily kiwi. So the jury is still out on this one.

Live in Australia

Go outside and drink dairy

If anything it's white people who don't need as much vitamin d as other races.
Whites have no problems getting vitamin D, darker skinned people do however.

White people don't need as much vitamin D, their skin is far more efficient to do so than any other race

I assumed White people live in their native countries while Dark people live in their's. Why are dark skinned people living in northern latitudes? It's unnatural.

Zinc isn't a hormone

All I know is that they'd die off if central heating and the like was turned off.
Negros especially, they can't survive the cold.