Just found out my recommended min daily protein intake is 145g. Eggs only give me 14g of protein per 100g...

Just found out my recommended min daily protein intake is 145g. Eggs only give me 14g of protein per 100g, and chicken breast only 31g of protein per 100g. Are there any high protein foods that will help me easily hit my daily target?

Greek Yogurt, Milk, peanut butter, cheese tho its fatty, Beans

This is good too

Thanks boys.

On whey

checking protein content on everything i pick up at the grocery store is second nature to me now.

siggis is the best for greek yogurt btw.

nah

beans and rice for complete protein. also godlike shits

Going over 120 grams a day is a waste.

IDGAF what the some YouTube fag or online calculator you says

GOMAD!
Should give you all you need with your 3 meals included.

Recommended by a dietitian, not some meme source.

Will give a go, thanks.

Quark

if you're so new to fitness that you decided to ask a dietetitian what your protein intake should be, there is literally 0% chance that you need more than 100g of protein

>0% fat Greek yogurt
>not full fat yogurt

I bet you’re a weak little faggot.

Tuna
Anchovies
Peanuts & Almonds (preferably activated)
Peanut Butter
Turkey Breast
Pork Sausages (Chorizo is cheap and delicious)
Quark
Skyr
Greek Yogurt
Queso blanco
Milk
Beans (especially kidney beans)

Pic related

I have a hard time finding any yogurt that isn't non fat. I buy the 2% FAGE when I can find it, but other times I have to go with 0% skyr or dannon, oikos or store brand fat free shit.

That zero percent shit, especially greek yogurt, is vile, dont know how you can get it down

A spoonful of no sugar added preserves helps.

Tuna, cottage cheese, salmon, fish in general.

How many calories do you get to eat a day?

A pound of chicken breast is 140g of protein for about 775 calories. Eat 200-400 calories of any other recently healthy food, and you'll hit your target

aww shit I bet your bad fuckin ass with that 2% fat yogurt