Easy calories

For the life of me I cannot gain weight. I've been training for a year now and have only gone up 10lb, but I've stalled for like 3 months. What are some easy calorie dense foods which I can have in between meals, because I already feel like I am overeating?

Inb4 read the sticky - that only has healthy shit

Oats
Chicken breasts
Milk
Greek yogurt

G O M A D
O
M
A
D

you're exactly the kind of person GOMAD is for

gomad
pasta
cheese
ground beef instead of chicken

Holy shit I thought GOMAD was an SS-esque workout this whole time lmao (t. Veeky Forums newfag). How the fuck does one fit 4L of milk into their day without vomiting?

But thanks i'll look into it

Sunflower seeds.
Blend them up (or not i don't care) and drink them with water, it tastes like shit but it's an ez 600 calories and it's over in a minute

Soda

>How the fuck does one fit 4L of milk into their day without vomiting?
By not being a twink shit

How many g/oz tho?

spread it out throughout the day. Have 1 or 2 glasses with each meal, and 1 or 2 glasses in between meals. Don't try to shot whole liters, that will just fuck your shit right up.

God damn being a manlet sucks for real
ok thanks for the tips hombre I will do this. wish me luck boys

You'll make it user. Eat a lot, lift heavy and get enough rest

I normally have a glass of whole milk with each meal/snack

I’m only 5’6 breh.
Just drink 3-4 shakers full of milk a day while you’re doing other stuff, mix some sugar free milkshake stuff with it to make it go down easier.

Thanks guys. I need to work on my rest desu. How do you guys do this while working also? I.e. having a glass of milk with lunch at work seems difficult

>Not chugging a liter of milk between meals
Weak

There's about 600 calories in 100g and that's what I have desu

I sit at my desk with a shaker of milk and just fill it up when it ms empty lel.
I get a bit of banter from my colleagues for weighing my food and drinking retarded amounts of milk but it’s fine.

Sweet I will look into that man. Are they relatively cheap? (say, in comparison to nuts?)

There is actually a dickload of milk at my work atm so I will do that thanks for the idea

>Not chugging a litre of milk between sets
Pathetic

Cheap as fuck where I live but likely different prices depending on where you live.

Now go out there and make it

Have my first PT session ever (free w/ gym) tomorrow (been training for 1 year), so will preload on milk and sunny seeds in the morning lol

Peanut butter, just grab a huge scoop of it and put it onto bread or some shit. Easy calories.

Also start snacking, grab yourself a bag of pistachio nuts and just eat the bag throughout the entire day.

>soy

Don't do this.
>be me, 135lb 5'11" skelly
>can't eat anything, no appetite
>"user do GOMAD it's made just for you"
>commence GOMAD
>gain a fuck ton of fat, some muscle
>165lb
>horrible experience, become dependent on it to keep up calories and not lose progress
>can no longer drink so much fucking milk
>commence calorie deficit difficulty eating
>lose muscle, body keeps fat
>now skinnyfat

you should have lifted at the same time, buddy

did, retard

clearly not right

nuts. 1/3 cup of cashews is roughly 250cals. Adding a glass of whole milk to 3 meals adds up to 450. Also an avocado is like 225

>notice you are gaining fat rather quickly during your bulk
>scale back the milk/calories slightly
It’s not fucking rocket surgery user

drink your calories

Shakes with oats/bananas/scoops/nuts
I can make fucking 2 KKCAL shake and gurp it within seconds, eat big to get big fagot

Eat fucking sugar. Effiency is Key.

I'm in the process of escaping skelly mode and here's what's worked for me.
Morning:
Protein shake
(2 scoops protein powder + 2 cups milk + banana)
Workout
Come back, combine 120g oats and 1 cup milk, microwave for 2 min
Add 96g peanut butter and Nutella to taste
It's fuckin delicious and you're already at ~1700 calories for the day.

>does GOMAD
>doesn't lift enough
>gains more fat than muscle
>doesn't stop drinking so much milk
>stop drinking milk
>still isn't lifting enough
>lose the muscle
Did you even read the sticky?