Sub 2k sats

give it to me straight, no fucking memes, no delusion

is this shit fucking dead or what

fucking yes. Everytime people say its the new floor it goes lower.

Its gonna go to 1500. its gonna go to 1000 and then 500. Nobody will fucking buy/sell this the volume is gonna die and everyone will forget it exists. Fucking stop posting shit

Above 2000 sats now. Strap in

It's dead until a major announcement happens, then stratosphere within minutes.

sorry but probably. everyone dumping so they can get in on the overnight powr pump.

#4CHNallday

It will be oscilating between 1500-3500 sats for the next six months. If they start to deliver mid 2018, it will start to grow. This project either goes to $5 a piece or crashes ala Confido. There's no inbetween.

However, remember that all time high was $0.47 I think at 10k sats... That same price today would be 5k sats. So... The coin has depreciated but BTC has also grown.

>"give it to me straight"

I'm sorry, but did ChainLink already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? ChainLink is still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. ChainLink is one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ChainLink wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ChainLink topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I'm sorry, but did ChainLink already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? ChainLink is still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. ChainLink is one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the ChainLink wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ChainLink topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Oh linkies. What would the world of cryptocurrencies be without you? What do, we owe the honour. The promise of Link seemed promising at first. The premise of 'peer to peer cash' was surely, innovative and ahead of its time. But, as time showed us, this coin was nothing more than a pump and dump that inadvertently created the most deranged community of bag holders known to man. A community that incessantly screeches "rent free" whenever they feel threatened, which is very common. To be a linkie is to be deranged. Having lost everything, whether it be your house, marriage, wife's sons college money or life-savings surely takes a toll on the mental serenity of a linkie's mind. Slight threats critiquing the developers of Chainlink sets the common linkie into a state of neurosis that can only be cured by euthanasia or the eventual revaluing of this godforsaken currency. However, once the price reaches 10 cents, the value will continue falling. This crash will be catalyzed by the fact that thousands of wallets will be lost as a mass suicide of the linkies will cause the price to dip even further. Don't be deranged, don't be a linkie

yes the chorgers are still garbage my /sp/artan friends

lolwut

>The premise of 'peer to peer cash' was surely, innovative and ahead of its time.
>LINK
Kek. What are you even talking about.

LINK MARINES OOORAHH

sorry, shitty copypasta from /sp/...I was too lazy to make everything crypto related, oh well

throwing $500 every week into this

am i stupid

I'll lock in a contract with you right now user. I'll pay twice whatever you paid, doubling your investment, in Q3 2018. How's that sound buddy? :-) A surefire doubling of profit, guaranteed moon mission!

Wait, $5?? Thats not enough for me, I only have 1k link, I thought that if this worked, it was gonna moon over $100 minimum

You are either going to be sucking hobos toes for pennies or driving your stretch lambo on Pluto

im down, ill take this contract. in satoshis or usd?

Sure bud, just hang out for the fomo threads tomorrow today is a fud day

I've done the numbers and it's true pricing should be around 3-4cents max. It's way over valued. For this to be worth more they'd have to enjoy more transactions than Visa, Mastercard and Paypal combined. It's simple math ffs.

ETH too. infact all crypto currencies should be worth 1 cent at the most.

are you retarded? If linkers kill themselves, its like the coins are burned, supply decreases and that leads to a price increase

No reason for it to go up. Either hold till mid-2018 or cut your losses and get out now.