My best mate just killed himself today. Don't feel like going to the gym, or anything else...

My best mate just killed himself today. Don't feel like going to the gym, or anything else. Currently eating my third pint of Ben and Jerry's.

how to unsubscribe from this blog?

Why didn’t you prevent it? What kind of friend are you?

eating junk food and shitposting on Veeky Forums instead of being with his family
you're weak

F

people who kill thsemselves are usually weak so he did us all a favour removing himself from the gene pool.

Were there any signs he was thinking about it?

stfu fag

Nice blog. Subscribed.

> a real man

Take time to mourn dude. Pay your respects and hold him in your memory. Help his parents and siblings and friends. Seek help if you need it. But you need to make it because he couldn’t

F

My friend in highschool said he was gonna KMS a lot, he never did. What did your friend do different

So much first day on /b/ forced edge ITT

Legitimately sorry for you OP, its gonna be a tough time for you but it’ll be alright eventually. Losing a friend like that is hard but he’s resting easy now so try not to be too jealous of him. And your mate wouldnt want you to sit around and feel sorry for him all the time, you can have a day or two to be somber but please get back to your daily life soon, it will help you feel better and come to terms sith what happened by realizing life goes on, sometimes even without those you care about.

Calm down. It's probably due to a lot of personal problems. Did you know he was thinking about it?

He never looked like he was depressed, or that he wanted to kill himself. Whenever he came over we would always shoot the shit and everyone would be laughing. Just two days ago he came over to visit.

Now, he's gone. Leaves one last note and he's gone.

>your virgin highschool friend
constantly says he's gonna KHS, never does
>OP's Chad best mate
kills himself spontaneously, everybody's shocked and depressed

Should head to the gym and hit abheavy squat for your boy op. Sorry to hear that man. Ill hit this 165 ohp in memorium for him.

F

Well how did he do it and what did the note say?

We might have some foul play here. Best let Veeky Forums investigate.

You best friend suicides so you pleasure your mouth with ice cream? I don't get it. I really don't? Explain????

the note said
> >tfw no gf. Leaving humanity behind. stay safe and keep lifting user

Ignore them they're tryna meme and be edgy. RIP senpai

Remember to feel and process the sorrow instead of covering it, or trying to "not think about it".

What this user said. If today isnt the day to max out on all three lifts idk what day will. Be strong user.
F

What was his name? I will lift in his honor today

Wyatt.

It was in his handwriting, he's not a chad like people think, hes a funny guy but he hasn't had a girlfriend in years. He said he was sick of life, that he'd never find someone, and he specifically wrote to me that he'd see me in the next life.

To those reading this, please take a moment to eat shit before you call him a weakling.

Cry, feel, do not push it in, let it all out.
Not many things, if any, will now seem to be of any importance for a few days or weeks.
Live through it.

>Don't feel like going to the gym
Never going to make it

>tfw a relative had a similar suicide note.
It was short, "Everything is too difficult, so I gave up.". I think the shorter notes are more sad t.bh, really makes you believe they were just tired of living

have you cried yet?

Lmao you were right
How many more roasties are gonna take our brothers before we rise up?

Thats sad. I am sorry user. Personally I contemplate daily and never tell anyone about it. When my friends or parents ask if I ever thought about kms I just deny. Honestly, I dont want to do it but when you are a prisoner of your own mind, life is hell.

Stay strong.

this

Reps for Wyatt today.

Just follow him. It will be easier. You won't have to worry about feeling sad or anything.

The actual suicide ones don't typically tell anyone as they don't want anyone else suffering. Until of course they do kill themselves.

Should have killed roasties then he would at least have few fan girls to mourn his death.

S

FFFFF

Have a pint on me, friendo.

Even the King of Onions must feel sorrow, poor chap.

>literally pic related
>not a weakling

Be with his family. Use him as motivation for your lifts. Lift in his memory. Pay your respects, but don't anhero. That's not what he'd want. Best of luck, man, hope the mourning is short.

Will lift for Wyatt today user

F

Spend time with his family. Call his family once a week if you cant make it. Do this forever.

What was his name..?
My cousin killed himself today at around 2 am.

Sorry to hear that OP, now you need to lift twice as much. Get the fuck to a gym.

nigga are you fucking serious why would you say something like that you think you got all the solutions don't you

Hey OP, my best friend killed himself when we were 15. It fucking sucks but it'll get better. You'll never feel 100% about it but it'll get better.

never gonna make it

eating won't fix this senpai, anymore than drinking would

live better, live harder, live more gloriously, so that you can do it for you and your bro

put down the ice cream and pick up some weights. you'll feel better user