/fraud/

/fraud/ - We're all smaller then natty's edition (yes even you masT)

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions.

Don't ask questions if they are masT related.

Use 200mg Arimidex per 100mg Test for AI.

Do oral only cycles at least for 12 months if you want to die.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK. JUST NONE.

Previously:

His arms are as wide as his torso.

inb4 alexposting

Not sure if srs

>walk into gym
>dyel manlet is there with his gf
>he's benching
>it's my bench day too
>he's benching less than a pl8
>his gf is doing squats and they talk to each other between sets
>hiding powerlevel under hoodie
>start benching
>his gf stares more the heavier my warm-ups get
>work up to paused 4s at 3pl8
>her bf starts getting more and more touchy with her the heavier I go
>full PDA achieved by my last set
>she's still staring at me over his shoulder
>they leave
>she gives me the sex look on her way out

Reminder that 2D is faithful and superior

don't summon him

What are your talents?

Mirin, AH is fucking overpriced and they make everything even more pricey with that fucking increased tax

BUT THE ECONOMY IS GOING GOOD GUIYZ EVERYONE IS HAPPY

I know right, but why should i care about that tho.

And beside that, i don't think they can use my organs. And what if i want organs myself, will i also deny them

ALBERT HEIJN IS GOD TEIR. When I smoke in Amsterdam that’s the first place I go to clean them out of stroopwaffel and hagelslag

CK2 is fun. My entire empire fell apart because I got bonked on the head in battle fighting some shitty Catholic uprising and died a year later of being retarded, fairly sure I was murdered by one of my sons if not my uncle and it split into the kingdoms of Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Saxony because I had 4 sons still with Gavelkind succession because I hadn't reformed yet. So I quit because fuck rebuilding.

Megumin is good but I still like Aqua. All the girls are choice picks desu.

She got sick as well with the same thing I have. So probably the bartender spat in the drinks she ordered for us, or in the desert because it was like 5pm.

She got free tickets to a cinema from our boss and she wanted to take me out today because neither of us had Valentines dates but I declined because we're both sick. So we'll go sometime next week. I got to pat her on the head when she complained about being sick and said "You'll be okay." I was happy about that, she has very soft hair.

She's nice to everyone

The sun heats the pipes and you would have to wait like 2-3 minutes for actual cold water, best you can do is room temp.

Agreed.

My Valentine's day plan

>wake up
>feel nausated
>skip work
>skip gym
>cry alone

and soon enough
>go to sleep, alone

what a phenomenal day

I am happy for you faggot

you forget the part were you going to kill yourself

big g4p boy, I'd easily beat you ass. U'd be embarrassed and fucked up by a man three times smaller than you.

I DRAW FROM MY DECK AND IMMEDIATELY SUMMON THE NO GAINS WHITE BITCHBOY

mast wear 28L jeans

>kaufland
Reminds me of that one time my friends used my spare key to break into my room at 4:30 am after they had been going out drinking beer and partying. They didn't leave and let me sleep so instead we decided to take amphetamines and ride our bikes 40km into Germany to get to kaufland. We arrived there at 7:45 and waited for it to open then bought some food, beer and crate of vanilla coke (at that time Albert heijn didn't sell it) and rode our bikes back to our city.

Good times

that seems like farr too much AI
I tried 1mg EOD on my first cycle and got low e symptoms and I was using 8oomg
5oo EOD did it

mirin the story, sounds like fun.
How do you even ride your bike for that long on drugs without crashing or dying on the way.

Anyways did i mention how much bigger my arms are than those of masT?

feelsgood to make the biggest guy here look like a twink in comparison

We are Dutch so we bike everywhere anyway and we have good biking lane infrastructure(Germany has too). We took some breaks in between, we found a bakery loading its morning truck and they gave us free breads, we went into some cornfield and stopped by a park and a forest to walk around.
Mirin arms, what's your bodyweight?

I was gonna say that was shitty of your friends but honestly that sounds comfy as fuck.

I'm just kidding about the talentless hack part, obviously. But I know there's more to you than looking at yourself in the mirror masT. I'm not expecting a psychological breakdown where you cry into my hairy masculine chest while I tell you everything will be alright, because that would be gay. I just wonder what your interests in life are aside from looksmaxxing and lifting though, because I know they exist. Although I will say, your shitting on dyels is pretty funny most of the time.

Then again I'm not sure why I care that much, this is a thread about steroids on a fitness board after all.

wtf are those, I need more pics
they look fucking juicy my man

Would be nice to have friends.

i wish i had friends with balls to do retarded shit like that with.

Are amphetamines comparable to coke?
172 lbs

You are a good guy poor cunt. A real good guy.
People dont give you enough credit here

I swear all the trips aside from mast are big pussies and DYELs

Do everyone a favor and kill yourselves, or maybe learn how to diet and train so people dont laugh at how dyel you look despite megadosing roids???
K thanks

Rename thread to mental illness general featuring retarded trips and alexx desu

Who hurt you?

It's dark day when I lost the spot of most retarded and most annoying trip.

I've never done coke but amphetamines used to make me fucking wired to the point where I couldn't eat and always had to be working on something. Good for art, bad for socializing.

>People dont give you enough credit here
Probably because this is a fitness board, not a therapy office. I can wax poetic about the meaning of true happiness and what it means to be true to yourself all day long, but I'm still small.

>megadosing roids
If you think most of us are "megadosing" you're sorely mistaken. Also post physique big boi.
>mental illness general featuring retarded trips and alexx desu
why is alexx seperate, he's the most mentally ill out of all of us

Somewhat, amphetamines give you a lot more energy, make you awake and keeps your thoughts clear some confidence and talkativeness but nowhere near the extend of coke.
Coke is more of a 'feel good' drug and also makes you less aware of your own behaviour (eg talking endlessly when nobody is interested).

Also amphetamines here cost like 5euro/gram for good stuff and it lasts for like 8 hours. Compared to coke at 50/gram lasting for like an hour before you want more.

Internet friends count

Does this look like 15% body fat?
That's what I get when I plug 33" waist, 15" neck, 6'2" height into the US Navy calculator. Body weight 80kg.

Not sure how to measure my waist as it can be between 31" and 34" depending if I suck my gut in or push it out, if I've got full or empty lungs, etc etc...

>roiding for this
Bottom 1% natty test (200's range), roiding for 6 weeks after two years natty lifting, I think it could be worse.

I ordered some fat calipers from China but they won't come until April :(

Yeah I'd say 15-17% or so

I-it's not th-the same...I can't play board games with you guys...

>We're all smaller then
>then
Is it really than hard?

They arent even pronounced the same...
Sort yourself out.

>roiding for this

fpffhhahahahahah

Seems about 50/50
.t's either a mire or
>Gross don't get that big

I know right.
I was fucking a girl on Monday and she legit dried up half way through and threw me out of her house.
It's not so much
>roiding for this
as
>roiding to escape this

Lel probably had more to do with what you were doing than your body.

If everyone got the same board game we could all set it up in front of a webcam and adjust whatever the other players did. Follow your dreams.

>she legit dried up half way through and threw me out of her house.
That sounds like it might have been more of a dick size skill level thing.
I've had guys talk it because they couldn't take anymore, but quitting because they lost interest is insane.

Maybe she has a blue ball fetish.

Dick size is average 7 inches, she was actually complaining that I was going too deep and it hurt so I ignored her and kept doing it and then she threw me out =/

I thought they liked being dommed. I guess only by Chads.

Lel

>tfw yesterday found out what I thought was 200 mg/ml tren e is actually 250 mg/ml tren e
>tfw I find out I've been at 500 tren e and not 400
>tfw I find out when I temporarily knocked it up to "600" I really knocked it up to 750

It's a wonder I've even lived this long.

Nigga you have no clue what the potency of the tren you're injecting actually is because you're purchasing it from an UGL instead of getting pharma/homebrewing.
You're injecting 3ccs of UGL tren E instead of 2, no more and no less.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here. You just rephrased what I said and added the fact that it's UGL...

I accidentally did 250mg test for like 3 weeks instead of 500mg... I kept doing two 0.5cc injections for some reason, I knew it was 250mg/ml, I knew how everything worked but it's just like my brain shut down every time it came to drawing for 3 solid weeks

so it could always be worse, you could be me. I'm a fucking scientist too...

>pharma tren
retard

Why does your right arm look atrophied compared to your left ?

how many asteroids do i need to take to look like him?

What is a good price for test cypionate?

I'm currently thinking of getting some for $50 per 10 ml vial.

depends on your country. that's overpriced by about 100% if you're in the US, about right in Canada

Heres your (you). You have a serious problem lad.

Theres many factors and a lot of medications affect girls just like they do guys but they neglect to factor that in.

For example im an ex heroin addict. While it gave me huge erections i couldnt orgasm so i learned to enjoy punishing girls till they tapped out instead.

My girlfriens who eventually took up my habit all of a sudden couldnt climax from my oral which used to drive her mad. I tried explainibg it was the opiates but she swore i was doing ut wrong despite introducing her to my magic tongue and mastering my skills over the years.

I know i know. Degenerate i am but the point is most Americans take some sort of pills and they can affec5 sexual health to varying degrees.

Im clean now.

I'm better now than I was.

I'm 6' and 160lbs (up from 150.5 after 2 mo)

Is it retarded to go for 3 more months, then start test injections?
My weight was 172lbs when I woeked out regularly in 2013, but I've fallen back into my skelly ways and accidentally lost 19.5lbs before getting back in the gym 2 mo ago
Would it be smarter to just get back to 172 first and then reasses?

this bait is getting stale now faggot

I don't have any time for hobbies. Bodybuilding is 24/7 and time left i need to work

HAHAHAHAHA

he's skinny from the front and scared to challenge me

I've definitely almost done that before. But I think underdosing tren is probably better for you than overdosing it, so what you did was probably considerably safer.
>I'm a fucking scientist too...
Wew lad

That's what happens when you forget to do nofap while roiding

Depends on location my dude, where you at?

Well fair enough dude, and hey it seems to make you happy so keep at it.

I mean obviously I don't need to tell you to keep at it, but I will anyway.

>Less than a month until I go on my cut

I doubt you or anyone else over here has any influence on me

USA: too expensive
Canada: just right
Australia: cheap as fuck

Probably doesn't make much of a difference desu

Vidya is kind of a hobby. I know what you mean though. I work from 7-5 then gym from like 5-8 including travel time and all that. Leaves me enough time to eat, clean up and get ready for bed.

It's kind of hard to have another hobby when you've only got the weekend to do shit.

Sure thing my guy
But be sure to keep posting in these threads for validation though lol

Oh yeah i do that, but even that is limited. And watching series.

>It's kind of hard to have another hobby when you've only got the weekend to do shit.
Neet dyel's won't never understand that. They can just eat whatever they want and stay skinny. Just stay skinny without any worry. and be fucking poor, because muhh government money

but muhh hobbies

Dude you are a wizard dyel twink anime lover. You think you have any influence on me, GET A FUCKING GRIP

delusional cuck

Reminder sonic is gay as fuck

It was meant as well wishes. Not everything is an attack you know.
You're probably right, I just found it kinda funny
SONIC IS NOT GAY
YOU
ARE
THE
FUCKING
GAY!!!!!

Yk11 is some crazy shit
My weight isnt blowing up like I expected it to for this hunger, its doing something causeIm eating 5-6k a day as a twink

Sonics gay dude

>Fridge died yesterday afternoon
>Everything inside spoiled
>Meal prep service doesn't deliver until Friday

Guess I'm getting all my protein from whey the next 3 days. Good thing I'm cutting right now.

>meat
rid yourself

im gonna be honest with you bro. Thats not me.
The first time i posted that pic it was meant as a joke, i had no idea people would actually believe thats me.

I'm not sure how people can argue against you. Privilege from beauty has been talked about since the ancient Greeks were taking bong rips.
Uglies bitching is just like manlets bitching.
Find something that makes you valuable since you don't have valuable genetics

the word meat literally doesn't appear a single time in that post you quoted

The world is against me. Everyone is jelly

don't you feel that

mirin bait, you got me. But i started to doubt when you didn't accept the challenge.

I believed it because i saw the German eagle. Which is the best. LOL AT THA FUCKING KEK american shit eagle

Most people try but eventually they all fail. That's why some don't even bother. Smart move.

I don't know what you mean. But i know that my genetics will btfo you whenever they can

Great, now post pics that are actually of you. I've been here long enough to know that's not you.

Would you believe me if I said I already have that picture saved to my phone? Of course you would, I'm me.

Well, you and masT aren't wrong, however much I hate the word "privilege". Getting ahead in the world IS easier if you look good, that's just human nature. But getting ahead and being happy can be totally different things from what I've seen. I've known attractive and/or successful people who seemed miserable as fuck, and I've known some ugly as sin people who worked for shit pay and seemed pretty happy.

Then again I guess you could argue it's easier to be happy if you're financially stable which is easier if you're ahead in life, which leads into the whole concept of "does more money really mean more happiness?" which I'm honestly too tired to debate about right now. Sorry for the ramble.

>Basically a glorified seagull
Too true man, too true.

>Tfw I have like 30lbs of whey that was given to me by various people who tried to workout but gave up

Now every weekend I try out different recipes for protein powder since most of it is vanilla or chocolate. Protein pancaked have always been bretty good. Anyone else try cooking with protein powder?

sure buddy

Lmao I knew it. I was astonished by how much muscle you put on and started questioning what the hell I've been doing all this time.

yeah you can make tons of good shit with protein powder. my favorite is making my own protein bars, super easy to make, super quick to eat

I admire your never back down attitude

I lmaoed my ass off at that pic

I've posted myself here so many times now bruh

I know, you're very pale just like me.

Does fatlifts still post here?

Haven't lurked here since 2013

I was told to post this

Love it.

kek

lmao, good one i laughed irl

>t. City fags
If you're a rural fag, thank whoever assrapes you for the price. Roids are tough to get in small towns

Gibt es hier deutsche /fraud/ Brüder?
Erzählt mal, was macht ihr so?

>ordering in person
wtf?

AHAHAHA

love u bb :-*
This fucking picture of Steve-O always gives me the willies, and I'm not sure why
Thanks big man, I'm glad u liked my meemee. You can continue to bully my for being dyel now.

>Not ordering roids over mail like most of us
u wot m8
Man, Dark Souls looks better than I remembered

I hope that you guys aren't spending all valentine's day in here. Went for some sushi with my gf earlier, I don't like it

Das ist der Kölner Dom du Kellerkind

I've had my fair share of valentine's thank you, its been fun.

Now we just sit here and play vidya.

ew, both

I'm sorry I don't speak schnitzel

Why eat sushi when you're gonna get that fishy smell on your breath later anyway

I see Crusader is still a dyel weaboo faggot, Poor Cunt is now a dyel tren kid who still looks like shit, Moosey is still paranoid about balding, masT is still masT - yup /fraud/ is still the shithole it always was

call me when someone here actually looks like they lift, let alone roid. absolutely pathetic.

Nee man, daar is a paar Afrikaners, maar ek het nog nie a deutche ou gesien nie.

Forgive the spelling, it's been 6 years sibce I moved away.

Always seemed sketch
I moved so I have better contacts now, and it's just been easier in person imo, idk. I

Post yourself pls?

Hey you forgot the manlet, you cunt.

Post face and body
I know you're ugly, and I know you dont even lift

Should I roid?
first reply decides for this year
I am 22 with 4 years natty base (goat)

Nobody fucking cares

Don't hold your breath, people who are actually big and say shit like this would have posted pics on the very first post.

Sure

once again, triggered fraud dyel faggots give their triumpant warcry of >no u to rationalize their shitty, shitty physiques.

Nano, you were actually pretty cool. The rest of you are pathetic.

lol chirp more faggots

Thank you I guess.
Poor Cunt is pretty alright, now idea why you hate him.