Chancoin is BOOSTING like CrAazzY! +20,02% today!!!

Chancoin is BOOSTING like CrAazzY! +20,02% today!!!

>The tipping extensions
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx

Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>Twitter
twitter.com/chancoindev

>BTCtalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

>YouTube
@Oioi, make an official Chancoin YT vhannel

>Reddit
@Computer, have you created a sub-reddit? Post it here!

>Facebook
Somebody make it!

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in the team!

Chancoin.org

#4CHNallday

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1084395;sa=showPosts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is like a lending coin, i never knew about this coin, with alot of whales, i am autisticposter, so suddenly it appears

This shitcoin is sketchy as fuck, I feel like no one's actually interested in it except some private group that's trying to pnd on retards.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1084395;sa=showPosts

There is no doubt it is a high risk coin (low volume, small market cap, etc). But getting in this early, before it is easily traded and while the mining difficulty is low, is also potentially very smart if the developers are wise enough to see the opportunity they have created. All they have to do is legitimize it enough to get a few outsiders on board, keep making fun uses for the coin, and make it easier to adopt. Because it is worth so little now, with relatively little effort we could see 10x gains. I am banking on the idea that the developers see that opportunity and keep up their work, but like any of these small coins it's a gamble. Another underrated aspect is how little money you need to be a major force in the market for it. There is no stock that you can easily own 2% of, but it's not unrealistic to buy that big a share in 4CH. I bought this one for the fun, but already it's been my biggest earner as far as altcoins go... still bullish.

Not sure why you linked me your profile, but the bitcointalk thread on this coin has barely any posts, and most of them are from people calling it a piece of shit

>downloading anything posted on Veeky Forums

Very nice

hello, you are correct in your suspicions, and i'd like to introduce you to the leader of the group, gossamer he's very easy to spot.

LOL stfu you nigger,I shit you not I can literally squeeze and jerk cum out of my dick for the larping on Veeky Forums

lol

wtf is wrong with you people

Name one thing I said that is wrong. The price would probably double if some guy with a few btc to spend discovers it and thinks it's a fun gamble.

we want to tip NIGGERS not this dumb russian discord scam shit

can i has

>tfw wallets says cukk

tfw no chancoin

THIS COIN...........EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NO PELVIC MUSCLE.........SEEM TO LOVE DOING KEGEL REPS. KEGELSGUY APPRECIATES THAT, IT'S TOTALLY TUBULAR. GO CHANCOIN BRUH.

Nigger cocks!

>mfw been holding this coin for months

any nodes?

WE'VE ALL "DISCOVERED" IT

you've been repeating this same fucking text for 6 fucking months gossamer

we get it, you think you can trick some guy with a couple extra thousand bucks into buying. hell, it's probably worked, which is why you have an army of like 4 bagholding spammers.

but you need to understand one fundamental thing... WE TIP WITH NIGGERS not chancoin