GET IN

I've been telling you for the last two weeks to buy into the king. I hope you've listened.

Approaching the ATH in fiat. When we blow past that, $200 will approach quicker than you think. Get in now for easy gains, all thanks to THE KING.

Other urls found in this thread:

aqwsed123.blog.jp/
whattomine.com/coins?utf8=✓&adapt_q_280x=0&adapt_q_380=0&adapt_q_fury=0&adapt_q_470=0&adapt_q_480=3&adapt_q_570=0&adapt_q_580=0&adapt_q_750Ti=0&adapt_q_1050Ti=0&adapt_q_10606=1&adapt_10606=true&adapt_q_1070=0&adapt_q_1080=0&adapt_q_1080Ti=0&factor[eth_hr]=22.5&factor[eth_p]=90.0&factor[gro_hr]=20.5&factor[gro_p]=90.0&factor[x11g_hr]=7.2&factor[x11g_p]=90.0&cn=true&factor[cn_hr]=430.0&factor[cn_p]=70.0&factor[eq_hr]=270.0&factor[eq_p]=90.0&factor[lrev2_hr]=20300.0&factor[lrev2_p]=90.0&factor[ns_hr]=500.0&factor[ns_p]=90.0&factor[lbry_hr]=170.0&factor[lbry_p]=90.0&factor[bk2b_hr]=990.0&factor[bk2b_p]=80.0&factor[bk14_hr]=1550.0&factor[bk14_p]=90.0&factor[pas_hr]=580.0&factor[pas_p]=90.0&factor[skh_hr]=18.0&factor[skh_p]=90.0&factor[l2z_hr]=420.0&factor[l2z_p]=300.0&factor[cost]=0.15&sort=Profitability7&volume=1&revenue=24h&factor[exchanges][]=&factor[exchanges][]=abucoins&factor[exchanges][]=bitfinex&factor[exchanges][]=bittrex&factor[exchanges][]=bleutrade&factor[exchanges][]=c_cex&factor[exchanges][]=cryptopia&factor[exchanges][]=hitbtc&factor[exchanges][]=poloniex&factor[exchanges][]=yobit&dataset=Main&commit=Calculate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A bit too aggressive rise at the moment for monero, should even out at ~$130-140 for a few weeks before slowly rising again. This coin is "easy" gains, but it takes time, this is not for those investing short term.

Wrong. Look at the charts, this has ridiculous support and has just been rising. $200 in 2 weeks.

I went far too long without Monero in my portfolio

Comfy af with my 20 XMR now. Going for 50 by EOY

This... after trying to fuck around trying to catch shit-coin moons all summer, I stepped back and started setting asside a couple hundred dollars per paycheck into XMR. Sitting on 40 of these right now and rising.

2018 will be an incredible year for btc and xmr holders.

Been waiting to get in monero but missed the last buy in, any expectations for when the next one is? Looks like it may be trending towards another one shortly.

Just buy now. This is a safe hold

Well, if you zoom out a little bit you'll see this is a normal pattern for monero. It will even out for a while after this. Been mining it since it was at $16 so used to it.

do we predict a return to sub 100 levels before the end of the year?

No, never again.

Like a fucking year ago Dash and Monero were about the same price. WTF happened? Dash is on thousands of ATM machines in pot shops and Monero doesn't even have a fucking hardware wallet yet? That is some shit. Fucking Bitcoin will have zksnark anonymous transactions before Monero develops anything fucking useful.

this

this is by far my comfiest hold right now.

> zoom out
> crypto
> ever

All we do here is zoom in boi.

im not gonna get aids using tether am I?

short term trading against usd anyone holding it is dumb

Dash masternode ponzi scheme is lucrative

Keked loudly so true

moonero :)

>Monero is below it's 200 day
This is how you know TA vs the bitcoin pair is retarded

retard detected

That your chart man?

Monero is truly a piece of shit

ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
Please search 「EA development factory of SuperJunior」
We develop and publish EA (automatic trading tool) of FOREX.
aqwsed123.blog.jp/

tho xmr value dont matter to me too much as i am more confident in it as an investment than any coin including btc and wont likely sell netime soon

volume is picking up and buy walls are being put up

well see

yes
i posted it on twitter @ThinkingUSD

You mind if I ask you a question about RSI? I'm still learning.

If RSI remains in like the 40-80 zone, it generally represents a bullish run. Now if it drops below that 40 for a while, breaking previous RSI support levels, that tends to mean a reversal yeah? And the opposite is true for bear runs I guess?

RSI is a relative strength index.
It does not detail bullish or bearish sentiment, it only details whether the asset is underbought or overbought in the given timeframe.

That literally goes against a lot of what I have read. Yes it generally shows overbought/oversold regions, but that can be misleading (especially the rule of below 30 or above 70 being oversold/overbought).

I've seen that in a bull run the RSI tends to hover around 40-80 with 40 acting as support.

A lot of people disagree on how to read RSI. I personally do not use it on any chart.

i would also like to mention to those who r new that when monero is trading at low volume bots are continually trying to margin trade and in doing so .0008 or more fluctuations are merely aritificial

every crypto at low volume has bots taking advantage

> he's not in the 100 club

I just set up a Monero wallet and started GPU mining with a GTX1060 with a hashrate on average of 500H/s. According to calc's it will take me about a month to make $18, is this considered profitable? I'm new to mining looking for advice

I just jumped out though because of the Tether shit. Tell me Ididn't just fuck myself.

You JUST'd yourself

But there's gonna be a crash from this '''theft''' r-right? Please.

im trying to help

notice that in every other situation except monero it was more profitable to hold bitcoin

even more shocking is the fact that monero has been around longer than all of these projects except one litecoin

it is the only coin that has consistently made gains against its btc pairing

that is because bitcoin is valuable for a very specific reason and XMR usurps it

what happens when rich normies realize that when they pay for a cup of coffee they are incidentally revealing their financial history and account value

they buy xmr

tldr zoom out

There was a crash. It crashed to $132

Yeah I jumped out there, I'd just woken up, saw the Tether news and saw every crypto taking a huge dive so got the fuck out. Currently sitting in fiat.

all i do is zoomin zoomin zoomin no matter what

Why would you ever sell XMR? I'm never going to sell all my XMR even if it reaches $1000

That was pure panic. It was 30m, nothing to write home about really. If the tether printing rumours are true then you should shit yourself, but that was really no reason to sell, only buy.

Try look for a slight few dollar pullback and get back in.

Yeah if it hasn't down trended in the next 24h I'll try and get back in on the next dip. Going to end up losing like 5% through all the exchanging though.

Are XMR safe bet ?
I have like 400$ on bittrex and thinking to put it into some altcoin, but i dont want to lose any

>If RSI remains in like the 40-80 zone, it generally represents a bullish run. Now if it drops below that 40 for a while, breaking previous RSI support levels, that tends to mean a reversal yeah? And the opposite is true for bear runs I guess?
if it is in the bull run already you should probably look for reversal signs, not confirmation
higher highs represent bullish div, lower lows bearish
oversold\overbought extremes may predict reversal of trend (unless FA contradicts it)

PSA: XMR will crash along with all the other coins once Tether implodes.

Only then you should buy.

to do that you'll have to cash out to fiat first

Already bought back in at yet another loss after the tether scare today. Tether ain't gonna do shit.

I DONT HAVE MY 21 XMR YET PLS STOP SHILLING

This. How are those of us that know its good meant to accumulate if you fags keep telling everyone to buy.

Don't listen to these faggots. I'm done accumulating. Bring on the shills.

What the fuck are you on?

Bagholders ITT

depends on your electricity $/khw cost. Using 15c/kwh, this calculator: whattomine.com/coins?utf8=✓&adapt_q_280x=0&adapt_q_380=0&adapt_q_fury=0&adapt_q_470=0&adapt_q_480=3&adapt_q_570=0&adapt_q_580=0&adapt_q_750Ti=0&adapt_q_1050Ti=0&adapt_q_10606=1&adapt_10606=true&adapt_q_1070=0&adapt_q_1080=0&adapt_q_1080Ti=0&factor[eth_hr]=22.5&factor[eth_p]=90.0&factor[gro_hr]=20.5&factor[gro_p]=90.0&factor[x11g_hr]=7.2&factor[x11g_p]=90.0&cn=true&factor[cn_hr]=430.0&factor[cn_p]=70.0&factor[eq_hr]=270.0&factor[eq_p]=90.0&factor[lrev2_hr]=20300.0&factor[lrev2_p]=90.0&factor[ns_hr]=500.0&factor[ns_p]=90.0&factor[lbry_hr]=170.0&factor[lbry_p]=90.0&factor[bk2b_hr]=990.0&factor[bk2b_p]=80.0&factor[bk14_hr]=1550.0&factor[bk14_p]=90.0&factor[pas_hr]=580.0&factor[pas_p]=90.0&factor[skh_hr]=18.0&factor[skh_p]=90.0&factor[l2z_hr]=420.0&factor[l2z_p]=300.0&factor[cost]=0.15&sort=Profitability7&volume=1&revenue=24h&factor[exchanges][]=&factor[exchanges][]=abucoins&factor[exchanges][]=bitfinex&factor[exchanges][]=bittrex&factor[exchanges][]=bleutrade&factor[exchanges][]=c_cex&factor[exchanges][]=cryptopia&factor[exchanges][]=hitbtc&factor[exchanges][]=poloniex&factor[exchanges][]=yobit&dataset=Main&commit=Calculate

says you will make about 95 cents revenue a day, and about 70 cents profit a day.

>Bagholders ITT

Yeah and we're going up for another big run.

>this link

>this guy

The only retard is you who is posting TA vs bitcoin during an unprecedented runup of btc/usd. Monero is a smart buy for a lot of reasons but looking at it vs bitcoin and expecting that the charts are saying it's going to moon is retardation.

agree looking very bullish with 180 usd on the horizon within the next few weeks/EoY

can xmr hit 1k$ till 2020 ?