How does Veeky Forums dress?

>twinks here fret about their physique and outward appearance

Sure, you may be Veeky Forums. But that doesn’t mean shit if you dress like an autist.

I just wear shit that fits. I don't really Veeky Forums much at all. If you look good, most clothes look good on you. Go to is cheap haine's v neck t shirt and jeans. I'll throw on a decent flannel shirt or something overtop if it's cold. Slacks and a polo for a more business casual type thing. I own a nice suit, but Don't really care for all the pomp and circumstance of dealing with it. I used to wear a lot of Alfani shit from Macy's, but I'm 30 now, and I think it makes me look like a tryhard who wants to act young.

Body is far more important than clothes

Pretty much like this today.

Except without the good jawline.

Might be kind of weird but I regularly wear tricot/basketball pants and a plain t-shirt. I'll sometimes wear shorts made out of the same material under them and when it's cold out I'll wear 2 pairs of those pants at once. Main reason is because I used to be pretty underweight and getting fit made my jeans too small and I didn't feel like buying new pairs every so often or wearing loose ones. I'll still wear jeans rare occasions but don't like it because the other pants are too comfy. I live in a somewhat rural area though. People who wear fancy/expensive clothes casually look like braindead city liberals.

i wear an m60 jacket with tshirt underneath, maybe wool shirt if its cold

i would usually just wear jogging shoes and black sweatpants but now i work in an office and im not allowed so i wear jeans and vans instead. kind of not as comfy but i dont give a fuck

tried wearing a suit when i started working but its so fucking uncomfortable

>Slim black jeans or cotton pants
>Plain t-shirt
>Optional button-down shirt over it
>Boots
>Granddad's watch
All I need most days.

>Not buying your clothes at walmart is for dum libruhls
Dress like an adult.

Walmart doesn't sell good pants like those. I get them from the sports shop or even the thrift store because a lot of those pants are sent there since most young people get fat after college.

How does one get a job in an office while dressing like an arsonist?

khakis
some shoes
a casual button shirt

I wear basketball shorts, random t-shirts, and a hoodie, because I'm a college student with no control over his life, except that I lift.

You still look like you buy them there, I promise.
You don't have to do gay Veeky Forums shit, but jesus christ, you're a grown man.

Steel toe work boots. Jeans, collared shirt. Black leather belt And my glock brand glock in a bravo concealment holster. Live in a nigger infested small town. Only live here per contract with chemical plant for work.

Goose mode.

I wear this kind of stuff on daily basis because it's comfy and I'm buff so it shows nicely. And also I live in the balkans. When the occasion is right I dress up nicely, but going to college, going to a caffee, outside for a walk, I wear sweatpants and hoodies

>Slav dressing like a Slav

Color me surprised.

ugh... you serbian, bosnian or albanian?

Croatian

open those buttons, user

>Leather jacket
>deep v-neck t-shirt
>blue jeans
>chelsea boots

>Clothes too expensive
>Have shit sense of fashion
>Closet is unironically 4 outfits for job, 3 jeans and a bunch of shirts
>Whenever i step on a clothes store get overwhelmed by all the selection of clothes
>End up buying a couple of shirts
>Everyfuckingtime

HELP