Just a daily reminder that daily showers, hell, even showers every other day do nothing but damage your skin...

just a daily reminder that daily showers, hell, even showers every other day do nothing but damage your skin, and the soap and shampoo has lots of xenostrogens that only fuck up your hormonal balance

showers should be done once a week max like 100 years ago, anything higer puts in risk your skin and test

you will age a lot faster if you keep taking 2 showers everyday

this is the maximun redpill

I don't think water only showering will kill your skin slowly, only that it does dry the skin if it's too hot. I agree with the shampoo and soap tho, they should be avoided, at least the commercial ones. Same with most deodorants and stuff.

If people were naked most of the time or wore stuff made from more "real" materials (instead of 50-100% of plastic and other artificial stuff) then maybe they wouldn't need to shower that much, but this isn't the case.

Daily showers are a waste if you have clean clothes and deodorant but you're going off the deep end with that hormonal shit.
U got any sources?

Feel free to offer proof of any of this

>tfw I haven't showered in 2 weeks.
>still don't smell bad yet

Feels fuckin good bros

are you and op retarded nigger? do you know how much u sweat when sleeping and while working out? my balls and feet especially.

i dont fall for the soap and shampoo meme too but if you workout daily and dont shower daily you are a untermensch

>implying everyone sweats as mich as you do

You're the real underclass

enjoy having your skin looking like shit at 50

yeah, im talking about hot shower of course

if you take cold showers, with no soaps, shampoo, deodorants everyday you are
ok

what about cold showers?

i dont have any but i assure you using deodorants, soaps, shampoo and hot showers daily will kill your skin and testosterone in the long run

cold showers are the ideal

as long as you dont use soap and shampoo everyday you are ok

shampoo, soaps and deodorants should be used two times a week max

I don't use soap or shampoo except maybe every two weeks, so I agree witht hat. But you're retarded if you think 5-10 minutes of room temp-cold water is bad for your skin.

Hot water, yes. If you use hot water you're a pussy man child who always has to be coddled and comfortable

>i assure you

>fall for noshower meme
>coworkers complain why employee lounge smell of semen
>say it not me

People who showered once a week 100 years ago are all dead

I shower twice a day and still alive

Don't listen to op

Fuck guys if you don't want to shower at least wash your ass and genitals

Good thing I use organic liquid soap.

enjoy not being stronger than your twink grandson once you are 60 because of your fucked up testosterone levels, enjoy your belly fat and skinny arms at 50, and good luck with not looking like shit once your skin lose its colagen when you are 45

These

Do the autists in this thread understand how nasty their shit can get?

organic liquid soap is better than the comercial one, but still using it once or twice a day is going to be bad for you

you dont need to take a shower more than once a week, fucking degenerates

>you dont need to take a shower more than once a week, fucking degenerates
I sweat like a pig everyday, I don't want to look and smell like shit everywhere.

>taking shower advises from an autist on a egyptian sand discussion board

A lot of yelling, but no sources in sight.

in that case bad luck bro, but i assure you than unless you are sick taking a shower once every other day is enough

lol >skinlet and testlet at 50

there you go

I shower when I smell like shit, and wash my hair when it's greasy. Some weeks it's 5 times, some weeks it's once.

im not trying to convince you guys, neither force you to take a shower once a week like you should, im just trying to show wich is good and bad for you, now you do whatever you want to, to be honest, i have no source and if i had i didnt have the need to post because if you believe this or not is nothing but up to you

then again, when you are 50-60 and your skin start looking like shit, and your testosterone levels will drop like dont blame only the processed food

>Organic soap
>Organic deodorant
>Wash every other day with soap
>Every other only water on hair and armpits

>i have no source

>damage your skin

The special snowflake syndrome in full force.

Most people don't suffer from epidermolysis bullosa and the use of water to clean dirt, grime and sweat is entirely normal and practical.

This is why I come to Veeky Forums. Th-thanks!

OP is a lying faggot. I don't need to provide any evidence for this but I know it and I'm trying to warn everyone here. Listen to me - I am right.

I know.

Dudes, just take a normal shower, no shampoo except for when it gets really dirty, and use soap that you know what ingredients are in them. And ONLY use the soap to wash your face, nasty pits, crotch, and asshole. When you get out of the shower use a quality fucking lotion and put it everywhere, including your face. You will have great skin health and looks with 2 weeks.

>showering daily is bad for skin and test
>i have no proof
>just take my word for it
OP is the ultimate faggot

Pretty sure OP has supposed great skin not from his lack of showering but because of all the semen that covers his body. Pretty sure it's good for your skin or something.

>not rubbing your cum all over your face and body in order to have healthy skin and boost test
>never gonna make it

You stink, everyone is too polite to say anything.
You have built up sebum coating your head that bacteria are feasting on, your ass crack is full of shit, and your underwear is full of random leakages of pre-cum.

what if I use a Castile soap?

Bruh the thing about baiting people is you need to make it somewhat plausible. This is low tier garbage. Consider my two pity replies has charity.

tell us more

Protip: a tin foil hat will protect your scalp from shampoo

g.jay more like gay lol

bro if I don't take a shower everyday and vigorous clean my groin (between my nuts and my inner thigh) and also my arse then I'll smell bad. I suffer from elite swamp ass so I have to take necessary precautions.

Cold shower with no soaps, shampoos or other jew chemicals is god-tier hygiene. Combine with good diet and you'll never smell. Not to mention the benefit for skin and hair.

t. stinky steven

>shower every day for 30 years
>sometimes 2x a day if work gets grubby
>use strong antibacterial soap AND shampoo
>water hot AF
>always wear anti-perspirant deodorant because I'm not a fucking savage
>great skin, never get zits, very few wrinkles, great thick hair

I don't have any references, but I assure you that you are completely fucking retarded m8

>>always wear anti-perspirant deodorant because I'm not a fucking savage
How do you like jew chemicals seeping into your bloodstream and stopping your body from functioning as intended?

I have a skin condition that requires me to shower every day (Hidradenitis Suppurativa)

>jew chemicals seeping into your bloodstream
That's not how anti-perspirant works, silly

maybe but the point is it can't be good for you to not sweat like you were designed

Haha epic win my BASED DUDE! Haha lol

How does it feel to be a fucking retarded troglodyte homophobe?

Nopoo master race checking in
Pic related is the only product on my head

>quad dubs
fucking checked
(((developed))) with (((dermatologists)))

Same. Shower twice a day for 10 years, showered 4 times today because I had two workouts. Shampoo, conditioner, face wash scrub and body wash every time. Water as hot as it goes, around 104f

Perfect skin, excellent hair genetics.

there are people who don't wear antiperspirant?

reminder if you don't shower daily you smell like that one guy in high school

Not necessarily true
if you eat clean, drink water and don't work a manual labor/sweat job, as well as change all clothes every day, you can go for a long time without showering and be just fine

Your body is working overtime to protect your skin. Just because you have genetics that are well adjusted to a completely kiked hygiene routine doesn't mean you should continue abusing yourself like that. You'll probably age quickly and will regret being such a good goy.

you don't even need soap

how does your body get rid of xenoestrogens? is there an xenoestrogen goblin?

So you're the guy who smells like scrotum in the gym

this

clothes are the only thing that get stinky

Happy Valentines day everyone

Fuck off disgusting smelly cunt, smell your fucking armpits after working out you low t. Retard, clothes my ass I hate you /r9k/ stinking cunts

>t. slave to the (((personal hygiene industry))) jew
>t. the chemicals have seeped into my already small and deformed brain

thats the thing, i am on steroids so i smell fucking amazing. you wont smell bad if you dont have a soyboy hormone profile

it smells like cedar, even my mom freezes to mire whenever she smells me

Even though this has nothing to do with soap, it was better back then. People live too long these days and drain the system for 50 years without giving back.