Is GOMAD a meme?

For hard gainers only.

But imo a quart of milk and some pb on the side is goat tier snack

>drink a galloon of milk
>try squatting
>mfw

( . ) ( . )

GOMAD for moobs

This morning I had a nice bowl of pb and banana in oatmeal using milk instead of water.

Are we gonna make it?

Gomad is for only people who are both skeletons and who cant gain weight by eating a fuckton. If you're considering doing Gomad, I advise you to try the normal way first, as Gomad really fucks up your hormones.

been doing gomad for a while. Think i have high cholestoral and high blood pressure now. but i did make a fuck ton of gains so fuck it dood

does THIS look like a meme to you?

Kind, in the same sense that SS is. It's not the best thing out there by far, but it's just so simple for even an actually retarded adolescent to be able to follow along with.

I don't know why this keeps getting posted.

Dude needs to cut for like a month and he'd be shredded.

its better than not eating

Wrong end

dude (she)

It works if you're skinny and young, don't get too fat, don't go too deep into it.

>on GOMAD since mid November
>still look the fucking same
>lifts have barely gone up
>deloading on my upper body lifts every 2 weeks
>been lifting for a year now and still a literal skeleton

FUUUUUUUUUUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING HELL SHIT WHY IS THIS SHIT SO HARD WHEN AM I GONNA FUCKING MAKE GAINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>SS shill fags unironically believe this
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

so youre saying you eat 4000cals a day and you still cant put on any weight?

Your genes are just literal bottom of the bell curve shit

Time to tie the noose

hormones

proton
eggs (raw)
mass gainer
milk (NOT GOMAD)
pb
trail mix

and then eat your 3 normie meals while eating that shit every free second of every day.

don't forget to sign up for a gym and go and lift too user

I mean.. he did it. Is that competition legal?

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

Yes

THANKS FOR THE MILK, MARK

world class legs and entire upper body "untrained"
kek

I've been drinking my daily gallon pretty consistently, missing just a little bit here and there, but the last few months my appetite has just fucking disappeared. It's probably the terrible cafeteria food at my school that I can barley choke down, let alone actually eat a surplus of, so I've kinda been relying on the milk for my calories and eating 1-2 meals a day sometimes. I'll make steady gains for two weeks and then just drop off and lose 5 pounds and have to deload again. Weird thing is only my upper body lifts stall, I've been making steady progress on my squat and deadlift, but my press and bench are absolute fucking garbage. Like lifting for a year and can't even bench 1pl8 yet garbage. I started out Auschwitz and gained a lot of strength since I started with the bar, but I know I should be way stronger by now, I'm still skinny as all fuck with 10 inch arms.

Went from 125lbs to 148lbs 100/130/225/280 on my lifts (press and bench are actually 5 pounds lower since I've had to deload again)

AND I don't know if I should stick to novice programming still. Been lifting a year with a month break in summer for family vacation. So I would think that around a year would be the time I should switch up my programming to an intermediate routine, but I'll never get those noob gains back because I wasn't eating right for so many months. I don't know if the answer is to just eat more while staying on novice LP a little longer or I need to change my routine.

:( i can feel the heat in the back of my throat

Does he tip with a rip?

Is this Alan Thrall?

he's using a squat plug

Mark, Starting Strength and GOMAD are all a joke.

a galon of liter of breast milk for me pls

>even if you have gud lifts you won’t have muscle
>if you cut fat you won’t get shredded
The absolute state of Veeky Forums in 2018

>gud lifts
Nigger, what? His bench press was less than his bodyweight