He doesn't shave with a safety razor or a straight razor

>he doesn't shave with a safety razor or a straight razor
What good are all your gains if you're still a faggot at heart?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.nassrasur.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No user! you are going to cut yourself!

Yeah but I'll still feel like a complete loser because I am too much of a pussy to shave with pic related.

But I do.
Now how do I shave my neck without it looking like the Lord's Prayer in Braille the best day

Wash face with hot as fuck water, get a good, silvertip badger hair shaving brush, a good sensitive soap - proraso (sp) sensitive is good, lather tits out of your face, run blade under hot tap, go with grain, rinse blade between each pass to keep it warm, lather, against grain, cold water to rinse, done.
If you still get rash - moisturizer.

What kinda razor is this? I'm completely clueless when it comes to this shit

Because I can grow a beard. And it's my duty to thank Nature for giving me the ability to grow a beard by growing my beard.

>not ripping your facial hair out one by one and using lemon juice as aftershave

What's it like being a soyboy?

SOYBOY
I bet that you also have tattoos too

Only places without too much hair to get them are forehead and hands, so no, I have none.

cartridge
Today I managed to massacre my face with a Mach 3 somehow, I think I'm done with this shit. I want to try a safety razor, but considering my skin I'm afraid I'll kill myself with it

Are cartridges cool at least? I don't want to become the only soy boy here

Because my thick hair all come in ingrown if I don’t use a trimmer.

I once sliced the skin connecting my nostril to my lip trying to get those top mustache hairs. That was 10 years age and I still shudder at the thought.

With a cartridge? Should I buy a different one?

I use a safety razor because my skin is too fucking sensitive for a cartridge razor.

Make of it what you will.

No, cartidges are not cool. They are ok tier.
Straight or safety razors is where the manliness is.

I can grow a full beard too, yet; I shave my neck and trim the necessary parts. Fucking hipster.

I'm growing a beard. Not a "beard" that's neatly fucking trimmed looking like a hipster.

I refuse to trim it. I refuse to shape it. I wash it. I oil it. I balm it. I brush/comb it.

I am not a woman. I am not a woman (male). I grow my beard the way Nature wants: with fuck all respect of your laws of beauty.

Nothing is fool-proof. I was just being careless, I suppose. I was using a mach3 at the time. These days I use a buzzer to trim short, and use a disposable to sculpt.

How the fuck can someone be so insecure in their masculinity that they need to base their identity on their shaving habits?

Christ man, I use a straight razor too, but pretending like we have anything in common is as stupid as children arguing that their vidya console is the only good one

What about this big boi? I can tell that you're wet already looking at it

This is needed for me because if you have thicker hair it comes in ingrown from shaving.

Had one like this year's ago going over my jaw was tedious as hell and never got that close.

maybe it was the particular brand of razor blades i got, but i just didnt get that close of a shave
i rather just google for cheap bulk packs of mach 3 and use those a couple times per blade

i use this for upper lip, because that hair is insanely thick for me; but its impossible to get rid of the hair below my chin with it

>the fedora of shaving

Oh my fucking god you're pathetic. You need to have a fucking spa day every time you shave? I literally rub my neck with warm water, rub some soap on it, and shave the PERFECT neckline in 20 seconds. Never have bumps and yes, I use a """safety""" razor.

I exclusively shave with an electric trimmer for dat dere Don Johnson 5 o' clock shadow
But also because I'm a fucking autist and when I shave with a razor I spend 30 minutes making sure I've hit every single hair.

Why do you care what anyone uses to shave?

I'm planning to buy this bad boy, I'm sick of spending a lot for this disposable kind of razors

Did any of you faggots use a safety razor before they were marketed as a manly alternative?

Didn't think so cookie cutters

Litteraly nothing better than a safety razor. Super easy.

I'm mostly looking at them because they seem enjoyable
now I also notice that people prefer them over cartridges for sensitive skin, just what I need

Switched over, for a complete kit online for 30$. Feels much better and I’m prob saving a good amount of money. I’d recommend it.

But I do

I use a safety razor, its cheap as fuck to buy razorblades.

I trim it. You brush it like a faggot. There is no difference there, man; just different styles.

If your thing is looking like a hobbo that's your business.

No, what the fuck is that? I use a trimmer, not something my mom would use to shave her legs.

ive been using the same cartridge for like 6 months. i cant grow a proper beard though, must be the indio genetics.

I do. I'm not even poor, but I think spending as much as (((they))) want you to on mach 17 cartridges is fucking ridiculous. There's a small learning curve too it, and you have to be more careful than a drunk Michael J Fox, but it gets me a better shave with less irritation. Downside is more nicks and shit as I'm pretty much a drunk Michael J Fox.

I have a merkur futur. Alternative is a mach 3. The 5 blade insanity is a waste and just marketing bs.

Been shaving with one for two years now. Best decision of my life.
>cleaner, closer shave
>blades are literally pennies per blade
>easier to handle

Literally, so much better.

>2015+3
>glad to hear someone else does this
yup

is she covered in white make up/powder

>not ripping out handfuls at a time
You are like little girl

10+ years here broseph

All you need to shave is a sharp blade and some water.
No soap.
No fucking badger hair brush.
No oils or anything.
Stop falling for jew tricks.

Hello boner my old friend

>t. beardlet

I can get 100 blades for 10-12 bucks. Probably cheaper if I really looked for it. Double the fun at half the price

Literally this
I’ve never gotten a cleaner, easier shave and the blades are dirt cheap
Bic and Gillette btfo

Why do you care?

honestly? saw a lot of the reviews talking about how their skin was easily irritated and how this made their shaves smooth. Never looked back after

I was given a safety razor as a gift and I will never go back to the cartridge razor. razor blades are dirt cheap and it works way better.

Why do you faggots care so much about what you shave with. I've been using the same six pack of disposable razors for a year now lmao

>shave extremely carefully and meticulously with a decent amount of prep
>guaranteed to get several ingrown hairs because I'm predisposed to it

>let beard grown in instead
>neck and mustache is easy but cheeks still refuse to get thick after several month
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kek

>tfw refuse to grow out my beard because I look like a disgusting hobo during the awkard phase
Also, any fellas in EU got some online store for the razors and other
accessories? I don't even know of any local place to get it and I imagine the selection will be really limited and expensive

i have a bad scar on my chin so i mostly trim bc that fucker always traps the blades and i start bleeding like a faggot
would a safety razor work?

i kind of want to try a safety razor, i shave my head, will a safety razor work well for me? Any recommendations that aren't super expensive

Fell for safety razor meme, shits lame. Best razors are the lady leg razors. Not masculine but it’s a better tool for cutting facial hair.

Hate to break it to you but a lot of faggot hipster types do the exact same thing because they're unkempt little boys at heart who don't have the discipline or the facial features to shave, not to be confused with "metrosexual" style obsessed types who groom as much as women and probably suck actual cock. Both are insufferable, don't get grouped in with them.

You sound like a huge faggot and I mean not the good type.

That's outright wrong.

>any fellas in EU got some online store for the razors and other
>accessories?
in case you speak german: forum.nassrasur.com/
they also have an online shop but i never bought anything there so i wouldn't know how good their service is.

Just get a Mühle one off of amazon and you're set for life