To all you lonely virgins on here

To all you lonely virgins on here.

Why don't you just give up like this guy clearly has?

Just find a fatty who will love you and suck your dick like a hoover?

Sure, no one will fist bump you or envy you but you won't be alone anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of my friends
Every single of them

Who had pulled some hot women said that no girl fucks as a fat one

Of course i disagree but im a kissless virgin so my opinion doesnt count

Can you wake up aside person you deeply feel nothing but disgust to?
Can you live when each time you see her ,you're reminded that you are a failure,that you just gave up?
If so,go for it. I can't.

Well hot young girls just lie there....literally dont have do anything until they have to...fatties n milfs will put in efforf

I am not appeal to fat girls. I believe I can get something better than this. Funny thing is I am scared to hit on girls even if I am salesman and I talk with women everyday.

Asians are the worst when it comes to laying there.

But like this guy said milfs and fatties have made my eyes roll into the back of my head their blow job game was so good.

Good looking 18-21 year old girls that do know how to fuck are usually extremely damaged goods and emotionally scarred.

I far prefer any time i spend alone to wasting it with people I don't like or dont want to be around. I learn things, I get shit done. If "being alone" bores you, then you are boring.

this.
and how am i going to get my dick up if i dont find her even slightly attractive

I married an Asian. Not only did I give up on life, but I gave up on my white genetics. At least she cooks and does anal...

kek post some pics of the slut

>Asians are the worst when it comes to laying there.

Well that's what you get with submissive girls. Too timid to do shit.

Yeah but you can beat them and they won't leave you because you dangle that visa in front of them.

>but I gave up on my white genetics
She gave up on her asian genetics too. But the difference is that she is probably the one that wants to be white.

She wins, you lose.

Like all marriages, the men loses. But worse yet is that now you children who don't actually resemble you.

If you walk with the lame you will develop a limp. Im not trying to be some fucking normie with a regular life, im trying to be great. I dont wanna spend my time with someone who is mentally weak. Being alone is great, i dont have to deal with any unnecessary bullshit.

>Why don't you just give up

I did but guess what I discovered.

ugly fat girls turn into bitches after you date them for long enough. So if I have to put up with the exact same shit from both a fat ugly cunt and a attractive slut then might as well pick the one that is easy on the eyes.

>Being alone is great, i dont have to deal with any unnecessary bullshit.

Literal cope

KEK how many times a day do you post this so you feel better about your pathetic life, user?

I dont think it is. Im content with not having a partner. I understand that not every girl is the same and that there are some who wouldnt make me deal with any bullshit, but i have not found a single one yet. Id much rather be alone than mine through a ton of girls who are retarded.

nigga im autistic as hell. I dont want to deal with other people, even if i can fuck them.

Get a chunky one for sure cunts i got myself a 8/10 on looks but the cunt punches a pack of ciggies a day an drinks any chance she can. Doesnt suck or fuck im lucky to get anything twice a month. Clothes everywhere and all the other bad habits.

I want a big one that wants to loose weight. Its like a long term investment

dump her on valentines day as a meme.

Don't waste your golden years with a hamplanet dude.

Most say they want to lose weight and look good but they're just saying that because it feels good.

>smokes
Fucking dropped.
>going for fatties hoping they'll change
You might be retarded bruh

>I want a big one that wants to loose weight. Its like a long term investment

you know when she does that (if she ever does) she is gonna fell that she is above you and monkeybranch to someone else right? women have no loyalty

Brad from delray misfits is dating that thing? He could probably do much better.

i wish i could be attracted to unappealing women. being envied for my woman would be a huge burden and a real boost to her emotional leverage in our relationship. a woman who made people laugh at me for dating so far down would be the best relationship if i could stomach it. i know this makes me an asshole but i do not care.

going for someone who is already fat at plus blows a few grand a year on cigarettes. Reroll faggot.

Oh well, better my kids don’t resemble me because my wife is Asian instead of my kids not resembling me because they aren’t mine.

I will never "Settle"

> does anal
Given how flat your average asian is, that is the same as fucking a twink

That hairline is suicide tier. Also related.

kekd

He's literally autistic, user. Be kind.

I wish I could be content with loneliness but it can be overwhelming when you haven't had any meaningful contact with another human in days/weeks. I have a job but don't talk to anyone there much.

But no self respecting man should stoop to dating a fatty. Unless that's your fetish.

My wife actually has a big round ass. She was on her school swim team, and still swims a lot and does squats and shit. Big thighs, big ass, tiny waste, almost no tits. Her face is pretty tho. You know, to people who can see Asian women as attractive or human...

is he 4'8 or something, what's the deal

>I will never fuck the snug cunny of a thicc yet petite Asian woman

Everyday the noose looks a bit more inviting.

If it makes you feel any better, her parents are fucking loaded too. They bought us a half million dollar house as a wedding present. We don’t even live in it, we just rent it out because I already bought a house before we got married and we like the one I bought better.

That actually probably doesn’t make you feel better...

This pic disturbs me

Literally a sentient and self aware fleshlight.

I'm thinking about giving in to mediocrity. There this girl in my class that is pretty average, not fat but average and wants my D pretty bad and I could easily get her if I want. I'm a prettyboy virgin that spent 5 years unemployed mooching off my parents until going to college and I have many girls that give me cute smiles and do all the "signs", but they are still too much work and plus I'm kind of old compared to most college freshman. I'm thinking about settling with the average girl. I like the idea of being the more attractive one in the relationship, making her super depended on me. Not that I give a shit about power but it's like worship in a way. And that fulfills my littke god complex I have. Kinda like Chris Evans dating that one jew that is way below his level. Or Hugh Jackman's wife. I want her to know I'm better than her and could dump her for someone better at any moment.

I'd honestly rather die.

If you walk with the lame you will develop a limp. Im not trying to be some fucking normie with a regular life, im trying to be great. I dont wanna spend my time with someone who is mentally weak. Being alone is great, i dont have to deal with any unnecessary bullshit.

I'm a kissless virgin but looking at cellulite makes me sick.

It's more of a reflection of you then, and you're a coward running from your own fears.

A truly positive and happy person would be about to lift themselves and those they love up with them, not complain for the faults of others.

With that said, that only applies to someone you're friends with and can talk for them I've you realize how shitty most people are and they stick around being the opposite.

>There this girl in my class that is pretty average, not fat but average and wants my D pretty bad and I could easily get her if I want. I'm a prettyboy virgin
>i could easily get her
no you couldn't
not saying you can't but you never have because its too much effort to take home someone who wants you(apparently)?

What the fuck.

Why are you even on Veeky Forums you fucking loser?

My new gf is a thicc, it's hard getting hard guys, the strange thing is she walks 10k a day so I don't know if she was always this thicc or a absolute ham beast in the past.

She's cute though, feel like karma is biting me as i used to shit on my ex for being fat cunt but she was way skinnier then this gryl. Shame about her face though.

She visits her family for Chinese New Year. Today is the eve of Chinese New Year and I’m not working for a few days. Mostly I come here for fph. I have never been fat, but I do really hate fat people.

>I have never been fat, but I do really hate fat people

My man

Does your chink wife have that fucked engrish or like a sexy LA accent?

Surely a board full of insecure, anti-social virgins would be pointless to LARP on

No pics of wife's body. Confirmed that she's a stick.

Yeah post a pic ya poofter

oh oh oh oh fuck I'm cummiiiiing

She has the cute Asian accent where she puts a great deal of effort into pronouncing everything as properly as possible. That’s actually how we met, she was looking for someone to help her with her English.

If you marry a hot girl she's gonna end up looking like that anyway

Because I'm leaving humanity behind.

There's no happniess on the path he's on.

And I'm not sure there's going to be happiness with the path I'm on, but I will never submit to being unhappy just because life gets tough.

I’m not posting pics of my wife on Veeky Forums. That’s something only a retard would do.

nice dude.

Tips for finding these cash cows?

Kek you're full of shit

As if you can tell the chinks apart anyway. Just leave her face out.

No fucking idea. I had no clue her parents were loaded until we got married and I found out they were buying us a house. I mean, they had a nice place and I went to visit her in china a few times before we got married, and they offered to pay for our wedding which I declined on, but ya, they don’t really talk about money and most young girls try to live above their means. They usually live with parents and pay no bills so all their money goes to clothes.

Her dad and his brother owned 3 buildings all on the same street, and the government bought the whole block to tear it down and paid 4 times what the buildings were worth, so they made a fortune.

I don’t share my wife, and I’m not interested in a bunch of faggots on the internet staring at pics of her ass. Anything posted on here is never gone forever.

>I don’t share my wife

She's not even human shes a dirty chink
just prove her ass is round ffs

Where is the difference? Any white person in the world will have more genes in common with you than your own child. You cucked yourself hard.

Why are you so obsessed with this? It’s kinda sad. My wife isn’t some thot on instagram. I don’t even have pics of her ass that don’t also show her pussy except for a few where my dick is covering it.

fag

you're prolly full of shit

Trips of truth

Stop being so pathetic and maybe you won’t be alone on Valentine’s Day next year.

I haven't tried yet.Because I was debating whether I wanted someone so "normal". Women that are more on my level would even the playing field. I would actually have to do the chase dumb ass game women love to do. Or try having one night stands but that is also too much work because you still have to woo them. Also taking away that aspect that interests me. The superiority. Where as an shy quiet average girl below your level will just be happy you want to acknowledge her existence.

It’s better to date girls who know you are the best they can ever get.

>Projecting this hard

>Well hot young girls just lie there...
My qt was a little timid at first too. That's the best ones, no damage just inexperienced. A little encouragement and direction, basically train her she wants to please. Mine does at least, so I'm assuming its normal.

you can't seriously believe this is true
This is lower than /pol/ levels of intelligence

Correct, only literal idiots do that.

Yourself 100% white, child is 50%white. Genetic variation of a nation 1sd and further you go east you get 1sd more. China is approx 50 to 70sd difference to whites. Africans start with more than 100 even though they are closer to Europe, since they are another species . Do you even science?

You’re still retarded if you think a white kid I don’t share blood with would be genetically closer to being mine than a child who is mine but half Asian. I’m not even the guy you replied to, but you’re a complete fucking idiot.

Being a race traitor isn’t good, but it’s still a hell of a lot better than raising someone else’s kid. I would rather let my wife fuck other guys instead of raising someone else’s kid. I wouldn’t put up with either tho.

Is exactly like that. Fat girls are lazy by nature they will give up as soon as they feel safe.
In my experience crazy skinny girls are the best but the most dangerous.

You only give 50% of your DNA to your child, all other white people are only marginal different genetically. If two genetically close variants A and B reproduce and C reproduces with D an non genetically close variant. Which offspring is closer genetically to C ?

This guy isn't great, that's for sure. But she is truly awful.
Guess it just goes to show the value of an extremely ugly woman is still higher than an average male.

objectively true

The British Metal/goth scene is already evident in this. There ahead of you and been getting with ugly insecure fatties.

its cuz if they guna go thru woman shit, they would rather use the hand or at least get a good lay.

Is this how you justify dating a woman who has two kids from two different guys and neither of which is you?

Also, there is a huge amount of genetic variance in white people, and I don’t believe for a second that a kid not related to me is closer to me genetically than a half-breed who is my own. Even if you are right, I would still rather raise my own kid than someone else’s. But hey, I’m sure you will love your step-children just the same as if they were your own, not that you will ever know what it feels like to love a child of your own blood tho.

This is stupid, you have no understanding of genetics.
You share literally 50% of your genome with your child, you don't share anything close to this with a random stranger.
There can be more genetic variance within a race than between, it's been proven and your argument means nothing.
>Do you even science
Clearly you don't

This logic is so fucking stupid I don't even know where to start. Did you even study genetics in high school?

By his logic, if we aren’t race traitors we are inbreeding...

>no source
Absolute dyel science, try donating bone marrow to your half breed child, it wont work because you are incompatible with your own child, the only way they'll survive is if you make two half breeds and take from the sibling.

It's already proven that you share more common genetic material with your race or reproduction wouldn't make sense since your wife would shit out randomly nogs and bindis. Or do you want to say that you don't share DNA with your greater family?

Oh wow, that really proves you’re right because all white people can donate bone marrow and blood and organs to each other.

idiot

They can normally give to their own children you brainlet. Mixed cannot

We aren’t talking about our own kids with people of the same race tho, are we?

There are national bone marrow donor registry. Only one minute search...

Not really. The only guarantee parents and children will have matching blood types is if both parents have o type blood. Sounds like you’re the brainlet.

You are the reason why /pol/ looks stupid. Educate yourself.

LOL
Bro, do you have any idea of how many men have found out that their children weren't theirs because they could't accept a bone marrow transplant from them?

If you knew the exact number you'd shit yourself. You're fucking retarded.

If the parents don't match you can select someone genetically close to your offspring for example his Uncle or someone from his race. Now we are at the beginning again and you are btfo.

Right, I thought this threat was about midgets at first.

Not really. You said that a random kid of the same race is genetically closer than a half-breed who is my own. Just because I match a blood type of a few of them doesn’t mean they are genetically closer when I am not guaranteed to match my own child who is of the same race as me.

You’re going through a lot of effort to defend raising someone else’s child. You must really love your step-kids.

You are talking under the assumption that bloodtype and DNA is one and the same thing. With bonemarrow you need 90%DNA similarity and 100% for bloodtype.

Forgot to mention that I have children from my own balls and don't need to adopt children. But if I couldn't procreate I would adopt a child (preferably from family) and marry an infertile women.

You're fucking stupid. Of course I share a degree more DNA with Europeans than I do with Asians, but nowhere near as much as I would share with my (hypothetical) half breed asian son.
Not to mention that in terms of pure genetic semblance it's possible to have more in common with someone from another race than your own.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

>With bonemarrow you need 90% DNA similarity and 100% for bloodtype
What the fuck are you talking about? You're just making shit up. You don't need 100% identical dna to donate blood you just need the same blood group. By that logic no one can donate blood

You are all kinds of fucked up. No you wouldnt get that girl you virgin fag. So delusional lol

Stop changing the goalpost. We are talking about bonemarrow.

Because I'd rather be alone than with a fatty.