Tfw Bugenhagen moggs youtube

youtu.be/qKZ1Ra1Ns3s

Also did he visit snap city
recently?

i don't know. why are you asking me?

Men are insane. They are fucking crazy. What the hell does testosterone do to you guys. This is how wars start.

Lmfao women can never understand

THE ONE MAN TO MOG THE BLOATLORD

Feels really good though.

Damn, I feel like he would've let us know, but that does make sense considering the way he lifts, the month off and the new cuck pump stuff he's doing. I was also thinking he might've hopped on gear for WWE and he's trying to just add as much size to his glamour muscles as possible. He has been a little depressed too, I bet he did herniate a disc or something and doesn't want to let us down.

You're goddamn right, and it's fucking awesome.

Being a woman must be so boring

Shit man, I just realized how depressed he's been. I really hope he's ok, I fucking love his channel

how long until the short balding dude tries to rip this off too

>that cat
Fucking based

That makes too much sense. All the weird inspirational pictures the names of his videos... fuck man, this makes me sad. He can tell us about his injury, we've all been there and after all he is only human. It makes me sad to think that he is trying to rush through his injury to get back to lifting heavy shit for us

another theory is he may not have injured a disc but he may be playing it safe now because a lot more is on the line if he does get a serious injury.

the intensity and MINDSET most men only dream of

This. He's alive on an entirely different plane of existence.

I really fucking hope you're right

Something's definitely up with the Bugez. don't want to pointlessly speculate but I assume it's an injury and potentially frustrations at the WWE. Fact of the matter is that most dudes who go down to NXT don't end up doing anything, and the pay isn't very good. Sending all my good vibes because those videos of him talking and drawing are hard to watch in a way.

He's clearly hurting. Wish there was a way we could cheer him up.

Hope Buges is alright. We need to all donate like $5 to the Buges because he fucking deserves it

>Testosterone is how wars start
It's also how every single thing you see around you was conceived and created.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

i had the patreon deal with him, he was managing my training for a while

spoke with him on skype biweekly and goddamn hes chill dude desu

calls were supposed to be 1hour ea but we just talked about music, lifting and life

great lad

PUT THE FUCKING STRAP ON HIM ALREADY VINCE! HES READY

sometimes he looks like Steven Amell(Arrow), BUT STRONGER

Amell is pretty fucking old now desu

Don't know how old bugenhagen is though seems a bit late to be starting in the NXT though also his hairline is receding quite rapidly

He's a mix between him and Henry Cavill.

>Also did he visit snap city
>recently?
he said he took a break for a month
I bet he snapped but won't admit it

Diamond Dallas Page didnt start wrestling till he was 35. Bugez should go with that mullet hes been sporting on instagram as his wrestling look desu

OUT ROASTIE OUT

Nietzsche's ubermensch

is he some arab/med mixture?

his eyes and long eye lashes look middle eastern

>that feel when long eyelashes as a guy

He's off the gear atm, and he's bridging the time between cycles by doing some bodybuilding work.

>100 reps
>bodybuilding work

lol

>if you are not blonde you are not white
fuck off he's the tall dark and handsome chad