Just tried drinking pure water for the first time in years, how do people drink this shit

Just tried drinking pure water for the first time in years, how do people drink this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>water tastes bad
try living on snake juice for a couple weeks.
Water is a godsend.

How fat are you?

OP got his BF% checked recently and the results came back: "full"

Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

When your dopamine receptors are so fucked up that water tastes bad

Add sugar to it dumbass

Wtf who does this? Just drink it.
If drinking regular water is too hard for you, try carbonated water

Keep drinking it. It gets easier. After sometime you will fill bloated by drinking any artificial sweetener.

Is this real? Do Americans really not drink water?

Yes because:
>coke zero is the same but tastes better amright
Not even joking.

just drink diet coke.

That's actually fucking horrifying

The sad truth is, amurricans don't have enough quality water to drink.

Their tap water infrastructure is on par with Kenya, and the water tables have pretty much been depleted by inane farmers compensating for the droughts brought on by the changing weather patterns.

> amurricans of course are oblivious to this, themselves, unless agro-biologists or civil engineers

>drinking pure water
>pure H2O
enjoy not receiving the benefits of trace minerals and ions that are supplemental to your health

Case in point:
They also think that it's ok to live on McDonalds because it fills your macros at a lower cost.

Do you mean actually pure water like DI water? If so, don't do that its a great way to fuck up your electrolyte balance

dutchfag here

theres an elementary school near me which denied kids from bringing soda and other sugary drinks to school last year

the children were fine with it initially, but the parents went literal ape shit

>pic related
>its the parent who told the news: "water is for dogs"

these lad
OP you done fucked up if you're drinking pure, deionized water
shit can actually kill you

idk
i grew up drinking water from our own well.
Naturally high in iron and tastes fucking fantastic.

If your water tastes horrible try adding lemon peels and maybe some fresh mint in your containers to mask the shitty pool-water flavor.

i had to take a gulp of fresh, cold, delicious water after reading the op.

>Implying op isn't already getting salt in his diet.

good thing i only drink sparkling juice
droughts wont affect me

Have you ever done cardio in your life? There have been times where I'd kill a man for a sip of water

yeah but usually feel like something sweet like gatorade.

>all of these people not drinking water

DRINK MORE WATER BUDDEH

>not drinking water
Good luck with your kidney stones

Whiter than you, muhammed.

Imagine never drinking the one thing that is required for your survival.

Is the whole west fucking retarded now? What's wrong with these consumerist bugs?

No one fucking stays that

The sad truth is that the nation is millions of square km with a number of different water sources/water tables. This is yet another yurocuckold talking out their ass.

>BUT I REFERENCED LE SCIENTISTS
>tips fedora

>TFW I live in a big town where tap water is the most awesome shit

I mixed snake juice and I don't know if I did it wrong but I did 1L of water and 1 Teaspoon of Sodium and two of no salt with the ACV and Lemon juice and it fucked me up and I drank it over the day I had awful cramping and everything and I've completed a 5 day water fast before without doing the snake juice thing and doing the snake juice shit I couldn't last 15 hours.

How is it false?

Dont bother with it, I gave that shit up end of last year. Sips are better in almost every way

Wheres the lie? Aspertame is a meme chemical that is harmless, water had zero calories and so does coke zero. Literally the same except one tastes better.

t. Someone who is stronger than you

Coke zero has "zero calories" because the body doesn't know how to metabolize the chemicals in it. Not really.
It will learn eventually though.
The body will have a massive insulin response and you'll get hungry from drinking it.

Am I a child for drinking squash?

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

Explain how this works. And no children generally don’t enjoy squash.

I think distilled water tastes good

The way you write sounds like you're from reddit

>it will learn eventually though
wot

YOU will get hungry because YOU have no self control and are pathetic. Do not speak for me like that again or i'll have to call the soylice on you

El diablo...

Try saying that again when you're thirsty dummy.

I wouldn't know I don't use reddit

im from croatia and i only drink soda during christmas or new year's
i drink like 3+ liters of water every day

El abominacion...

You over-concentrated by a lot. Go watch snakeman's video on how to make snakejuice, stupid.

Water, you mean like in the toilet, right?

lil' cheeky action brahs