When’s the last time you cried, Veeky Forums?

When’s the last time you cried, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dLYoQWxWqOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 weeks ago, i had like 1 year without crying

i cried over the fact i never passed real time with my mom, and never met my dad and how she prefered their partners over me (when she had me gave me to my grandparents instead of her rising me)

now she formed a new family and all, we see each other sometimes, but its like a sister-brother relationship, anyways, the way she threats me...its like she would trow the family she have to live with me, i feel like she really loves me and regrets

i cried over that, its good to cry bros, once a year at least

LMAOing & your life faggot

If i didnt want to have feelings id have choosen to reincarnate in some god

last year, both my grandfathers died within a few months of each other, and my grandmothers died years ago.

On the plus side my family are now filthy rich.

today, about no gf

I cant remember. I almost cried once, but couldnt. I guess Ive built a mental block around it.

A few days ago, I felt a lot better after

I finished clannad last week.
That should say it all.

literally every day. i get triggered over the smallest things and am extremely sensitive to the slightest bully

the plight of 290 test

End of January, found out I need heart surgery, my mum has cancer after getting out of hospital following a bad virus.

How you need heart surgery ? How old are you ? Damn man thats hard

My ex broke up with me about a year ago, so then.

I regret nothing against that gold digging whore.

Today when my back went numb again. I'm not going to make it

You sound cute user id take care of you and make you happy anytime:)

my dad is getting fatter and fatter every day and more sedentary, and he constantly complains about his chest hurting. i try to get him to work out and exercise with me but he has to take care of my violent autistic brother (refuses to send him to state care)

my mother smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day and often finds lumps in places around her body but doesn't do thorough doctor visits for them

my dog just died, of a flipped stomach (had him for 5 years). 2 months before that, my other dog died, and a year before that, my first dog died

my grandmother died of cancer, two of my three aunts died of cancer, and i can't stand this fear of losing my family. life expectancy can't be good with heavy autism nor can it be good with lung cancer / obesity. i can only type this out because it's anonymous and i couldn't stand the thought of anyone seeing me be so scared over all this irl

i cried today, man. nobody saw it (i hid in my apartment while doing it) but i can't stand this shit it's too much

When my ex of 5 years told me she was cheating on me and wanted to end things. She didn't know I had bought an engagement ring that week. Dodged a bullet in hindsight, but I still cried like hell. That was 2 years ago.

I have an irregular heartbeat, my heart was put under a lot of strain + damaged during an illness when I was a teenager, I'm 25 now and I've been passing out without warning for years- heart literally skips a beat and my bp drops so surgery to fix that shit.

but that shit is detectable in meds control, how many years you skipped a doc user ?

also what kind of strain? too much exercise, you were obese ?

I don't remember

2+? I was wrapped up in studying and used to being sick so ignored it until I was passing out in dangerous places. I was young so a lot of Drs thought it was something I would 'grow out of'

well, hope you get better bro, i dont know what to say, i dont want to blame you neither blame your doctors, sometimes our bodies are some motherfuckers

also how is that your heart was put under too much strain ?

Naturally thin, and lost a lot of weight quickly during a period of infection (that caused cardio inflammation and strain). Thanks user, just sad to lose the progress I'd made and to have this coincide with my mum's illness. Are you a med user?

you can't force people the change user. All you can do is love them and try to spend as much time with them a possible. Stay strong son

sorry if i ask again, infection of what ?

no, im not a med, but i study PED, physical education and i care about health in general

i hate when people thinks its some training/sporting orienter career, well, sometimes its, but when it comes to health and human funtions i found it more interesting and enjoyable

tough guy over here eh?
it took me 3 weeks to stop crying, and sometimes i tear up when i see a single father with his very young child

I've taught myself to cry in response to my mental block around it. It used to be I couldn't cry due to years of social conditioning, but now I can do it much more easily, even by just imagining a scenario. I can't do it on command, though.

I genuinely don't remember, it's been a long time. I prefer the numbness.

> Watch ASMR videos
> Don't fucking judge me
> See this
> Break out sobbing with the realization that I will never hear a woman say this to me irl
youtu.be/dLYoQWxWqOQ
Just fucking kill me

During my dumbbell press earlier. Listened to sad/angry songs as fuel and thought about how my date for tonight got canceled. Wasnt full on tears but my eyes definitely watered

the other day as i was meditating i cried hard , literaly sobing.

About two days ago when I was rewatching Gabe videos, then remembering he has borked his last.

>tfw will never get to scratch his ears and tell him he's a good boy

A few weeks ago when my friends doggo passed away. I used to play tug of war with him and wrestle whenever I was over. I cried like a bitch that whole night. First time I cried in over 4 years actually

literally a normie reason but whatever
>be riding the bus
>only one on it beside the driver
>look outside and it's a beautiful february day, sun's out, snow all around
>start thinking about life and how most things are insignificant but we give them meaning
>also think about how life is too short to do everything we want to do or have ever dreamed of doing
that was a very, very long bus ride

What started as a chest infection ended in Viral myocarditis x influenza combo. Anatomy and physiology are important to any physical ed teachings, too bad people just think of PE teachers

Fuck, this thread is depressing.

stay strong bro, you will gonna make it

>Anatomy and physiology are important to any physical ed teachings, too bad people just think of PE teachers

absolutely

Christmas, when my brother was so awful i could see him breaking my father's heart. Made me deeply sad he had turned out this way and what i had done wrong to let it happen.

Before that, 3 years ago when one of my best friends died

Some hours ago.
>gf lives and works in another town
>I have to finish uni so I can't move with her
>Everytime I have to go back I feel worse because I miss her more than I did before seeing her again
Will try to lift the pain away, even though I only slept a couple hours this night

Cried at the new movie the greatest showman

Same I actually a shed a tear listening to some Alice in Chains thinking about my life during a db shoulder press workout. Ended up hitting a new PR.

Month ago was high on shrooms

Thanks man. Good luck with your studies.

When I watched pic related
Man what the fuck

Yesterday when i finished the chimera ant arc from Hunter x Hunter

I recently rewatched TTGL.

ROW ROW

3 weeks ago today after I got jumped while black out drunk and robbed for $400. I woke up on the ground in pain not knowing where I was or what had happened. I felt my jaw was nearly broken, the rest of my face hurt, and my pockets were empty. I cried on my way home and haven't drank since. Getting my life together.

Everytime man. I do it occasionally when I'm on my last set of my heaviest lift to push through. Emmure "we were just kids" is one of my go to's. I got the idea from George Leeman who would think of some crazy dark shit before he deadlifted and would be straight crying through his sets