Greek Yoghurt

Name a better yoghurt

>you can't

Its all the same shit. Thats like asking what cottage cheese is the best.

Enjoy your welfare tourists

Yep greek yogurt is best but i just found out about kefir and it's good. Drinkable and high in protein!

You should try it out

Oikos 15g protein, 110 cals, no added sugar, 0% fat, tastes great

Asking what cottage cheese is best is a respectable question. What car make is the best?
What country is the best?
What protein is the best?
Are they all the same as eachother?

Didn't think so, you uncultured swine.

if you can't tell the difference between different brands of yogurt you have no taste

chobani is good but my favorite is the fage because of the price

And $1 per

Skyr is objectively better

Fage
Pronounced Faggy

>should
I assume it was "fay-g-ee"

highly superior product with 150 percent less milk farts

It's actually pronounced Fa-Yay

Look at te Bobby flay commercial

I actally love the extra creamy Liberté. Tried some others, some tasted terrible for me. Liberté is my go to

why are they getting read of healthy and nutritious lactose and fats

i eat fage but i don't know why anyone pretends it tastes good
it just tastes like nothing except maybe a slight acidic taste with a repulsive texture
i usually eat a little, then when i open it later it's filled with water and i get grossed out and just throw it away

Why does all yogurt have so much fucking sugar?

because they have to load it up with horseshit to sell it to americans with fucked up destroyed palettes

YoPro

Retrain your palette and eat plain yogurt. Start it plain, regular, whole milk yogurt. Then Low Fat, then Skim, then plain greek. Add unflavored oats. Take cold showers. Now you're a fucking Spartan, go kill some Persians.

Siggis

That shit was on "sale" at Coles, but I decided to just get their usual cheap brand instead.

>Name a better yoghurt
The local yogurt I get straight from the dairy tastes way better and has no sugar like all the store bought.
>you can't
I just did, and its yogurt not yoghurt. See a doctor if your yog hurts.

Yeah

Because people still think fat is what has caused people to be obese

Woolies has these. Never bothered getting them.

I figure anything that blatantly advetises how protein rich they are. Must be shit

I buy lowfat or nonfat dairy when I'm cutting because it's just easier to shave off those calories and still meet my protein goals. Otherwise I go full fat.

tbf actual plain yogurt from the store has no added sugar.

I don't think $5 for near liter tub is that bad

>mssing the meme