Are jewish women into muscles?

Are jewish women into muscles?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2654620/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a jewish face
>(whatever that means)
>is more complicated than you think

man I love jewish girls but you guys need to know a couple of things.

1. they may date a goy but they will always marry a jew
2. they are either huge sluts or prudes
3. they love salmon
4. they want a submissive man and will constantly shit test you

>they love salmon
What?

I'm tall, well built, have an intact nearly ten inch long thick cock , I'm into rape and I know the way to a Jewish girls heart is through her throat or ass. I mean they supposedly love anal. More of a fuck her cunt raw and dump a load into her snatch...but hey. I can learn to love fucking some ass.
I'm also into rape...play.

Are they down to for the fuckbuddy thing or do they need some kind of relationship. Cause I suck at those.

I think they'd be just be down to bang if they're sluts but the prudes want marriage only and will not bang you. sorority jewish girls are your best bet. also say youre part jewish on your mothers side. trust me on this last one

el diablo...

Literally my ex girl friend.

Except the jew she tried to marry cheated on her. She is such a jew herself that she forgave him and denied that his big expensive apartment and family owned wooden broom stick factory affected her decision.

After he cheated on her for the third time (yes 3) She eventual left him and only because she found out that every one around her was laughing at her behind her back. Girls can't keep secrets.

Bad user. Don't rape people. You know better!

Ashkenaz girls are the big sluts. Sephardic girls will usually go to 3rd base but not much more. They also like dominant men, they aren't emasculating like the ashkenaz.

Fuggin kek

this threads needs a dose of gas

user, don't you read the Torah.
Jewish women are meant to be raped.
We must show them the superiority of giant intact goy cock and bring screaming and shuddering into orgasmic nirvana. Again and again and again.
Only then will they see the light.

jewish women can't resist white men

all women like tall jocks it's like water being wet

Remove Juden

What movie is this from?

Not sure what it's from, I found it on /pol/ ages ago. I think it may be from Man in the High Castle actually.

A jew cannot resist a bagel with lox and creamcheese, user. When the time comes, you'll know what to do with this intel.

My GF's jewish, divorcee mom is pretty into my muscles.

Half-jew GF is ok, btw. [spoiler]for now[/spoiler]

As repulsive as even just dating one of these parasites is, you better not get her pregnant user.

it's from the tv series the strain

Where do you buy your fedoras, user?

The juden are horrible. You have no idea what kind of conniving shit they're into, they could steal your semen and sell it to a negro who would use it to get pregnant and then come after you for child support!

The only way I'd fuck a Jew is if I had the HIV.

VERY

The average Jewish guy is the archetypal soyswallower, at least in the west (maybe some of those IDF boys are more chad)

Get yourself a high IQ Jewess gf with the big Khazar milkers.

ah okay user, thanks for the info

Disgusting

>they want a submissive man and will constantly shit test you
That's almost all women user. Either you treat them like shit and make them feel like you're the best they'll ever get, nobody else will love them, and that they're worthless, or you build them up to the point they think they can do better. That's why I treat my girlfriend (of 7 years) like trash. Constantly compare her to other women, constantly make he remember that I'm the only one that will ever love her, her family is dead or cut off from her, and that she has nowhere to go. Constantly remind her that she can't do better because she's worthless. Constantly remind her I could leave her in a heartbeat.

Women love sucking the soul out of your body. You have to do it to them first. They will constantly shit test you and will constantly push the envelope until you break. When a woman sees something that makes a man happy, and gives that man joy joy, they'll try to take it away from them and be the only thing in that man's life. That's why the girl I'm with wanted me to stop going to the gym so often, sell my motorcycle, stop watching sports so much and spend time with her, anything that puts her in the place of what makes me happy.

Women are a meme, don't raise them like you'd raise your children. It's not worth it.

>will constantly shit test you
If she's not shit testing you, she's cheating. This goes for all women.

memer

Also, instill a deep sense of guilt in them for looking at, thinking about, or talking to other men. At the store my girl won't speak to a male cashier and will always find a line with a woman, even if it's longer. I once came home through the back door after doing checking the pool pump, and she was watching some old western. I watched her for a few minutes without her knowing I was there. John Wane came on the screen, and he had his shirt off getting some sort of wound (I'm assuming a bullet wound) patched up by this woman. Cassy immediately looked awkwardly at the floor and off to the side until she thought he had his shirt back on before looking at the screen again. I went to the kitchen, grabbed some juice, and came into the living room like I had just got there.

I immediately was re-assured from that moment on that she was my girl.

>after doing checking the pool pump
doing the chlorine and...*

user plz share your jedi mind tricks for making them feel guilty

The absolute state of incels

They should be into baking iirc

I need the source now, I've been looking for that for fucking ages!!!!!

I'm a Jew from Israel.

>Yes, Jewish women adore muscles here.
>Incredible rare to see ripped men around here, so those ones are noticed easily.
>They will fuck a goy, but would probably never marry one.
>Ashkenazi women usually love intellect and family oriented traits\moms boy and pretty faces
>Spharadi women usually love muscles, tanned bodies and alpha behavior (typical chad behavior)

If you want a good mother that can look and behave as a european, get an Ashkenazi girl.
If you want a sexy tanned Mediterranean goddess that most likely swallows, get a Spharadi.
exceptions might occur.
if you want a mix of the two, get a Russian Jewish girl.

pic related a 8\10 Spharadi jewes.

imdb.com/title/tt2654620/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

lel, thought the same thing

Don't you mean sephardi?

If you want to keep your genes alive and not have a mixed pathetic ugly schlomo kid, marry within your own race.

this is unironically true, every single bit of it

BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA! IT’S THE GRAND CHAMPION!

If her mother is Jewish, so is she.

Does it break the system if you have a pretty face and big muscles?

Yes. I suspect the thing is that in Israel steroids are a big taboo and almost nobody is using them. (everybody and their mothers are smoking weed though...it's worse than california.)
You will realistically never see a guy that looks like Kali muscle or even anywhere near that, I live here for 27 years and I can count on 1 hand the amount of swole chad's i've seen.
So Americans that are big and ripped get their brains fucked by endless sluts if they go out clubbing.

I know. I for one wont marry a Sephardi jewes. unless she comes from a really high quality family.

Yes.

Just took a look at the jewish ten commandments and we have:

>1. acquire shekels
>2. subvert nations
>3. promote degeneracy
>4. marry a good jewish boy
>5. wear tiny hats on the sabbath
>6. under no circumstance get nose surgery
>7. look down on the goyim at all times
>8. complain loudly about minor inconveniences
>9. eateth only the stinkiest foods
>10. persecute Christians at all cost

Hmmm nothing about muscles in there, can't help you op

My girlfriend's best friend is jewish, and was our roommate for a couple years.

She was absolutely into men with muscles, but hated to admit it. She was also a huge sloot.

>implying jews don't adhere to the commandments better than christcucks

If you want those Khazar milkers you have to have a fat wallet user

Oh god why to the bottom of fake boobs look bruised and diseased?

jews are ridden with diseases since birth

Yea sure you do. No woman would put up with some autist like you constantly treating her like trash.
Stop larping on the internet. Also, stop getting your so called "romance" advice from tv you shitface.

Thing that never happened except in your imagination. Lol.

la creatura

>a 8\10 Spharadi jewes

*after 2 nosejobs, 1 lip job and a pound of makeup

yeah, it's the tilted eyes, isn't it? literally Oblivion elf.

what if i'm not huge but a fit cut asian guy
do i have a chance for a jewsy qt?

LITTLE
WHITE
TITS
>boo!
>get outta town
BIG
KHAZAR
MILKERS
>The crowd starts screaming incoherently as the Cuck King disrobes, shaking involuntarily.
>MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES
The crest of the audience swells as the chant spreads throughout the back corners of the room. The Cuck King is now on the floor in convolutions, fully nude. He shoves his finger down his throat in order to vomit profusely upon his erect member. The crowd cheers on.
>Kat Dennings emerges from backstage, fully naked and covered in felt-tipped swastikas

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
WELCOME
TO THE MOMMY BREEDING GROUNDS

>The droning sounds of timpani begin to fill the room. The crowd erupts in a chorus of HAVA NAGILA, HAVA NAGILA.
>two 6"5 Bavarian Bruders emerge from backstage, pin Dennings to the ground and enter her mouth and uterus with their 15 inch phalluses.

HAVA NAGILA
HAVA NAGILA

>The timpani drums accelerate in pace, as Ariel Winters and Angelina Jolie rush out from backstage, armed with scimitars, enthusiastically slicing and dicing through the bodies of unworthy Teutonic Titlets

MOMMY WOMMY MILKY WILKY
DWINKY DWINKY MOMMY'S MILKIES

>Louis screams this in between coughing up flakes of vomit, the "cock" of the Cuck King is now unrecognisable by even his most intimate of interns
>He swerves his hips towards the audience, giving everybody a good look of the mess he has made

ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND TWO?
>The audience cheers in response
>MILKERS MILKERS MOMMY MOMMY MILKERS

one like this prefered

holy fucking kek

THOSE BOBSSSSSSS