Most powerful man in the world, eats like white trash garbage

Most powerful man in the world, eats like white trash garbage...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnOomC4pw4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And?

This guy is extremely overweight, doesn’t exercise, and most likely has a shit diet. How the fuck is he still living well into his seventies. I thought fat people had shorter lives

Bet he cant even deadlift 2 plates. Powerful my ass

My grandpa is 79 and going strong
And he eats somewhat unhealthy
Then again he eats heaps of sauerkraut, too

>gymcel cope

>great grandfather smoked and was mustard-gassed in ww1
>lived till 98
Fucking geneticlets when will they learn?

>Most powerful man in the world

probably genetics

Who is it then?

the rothschild

((((( something something jews something illuminati something something banker family something ))))

Bogdanoffs

If your body rejects fast food you have inferior digestive flora. I feel sorry for you if you body has trouble breaking down American calories; you're probably a genetic commie and not mean to eat food more than once a week.

Can I get a brief summation?

>thinking the most powerful people are actually who the normies think are the most powerful people
Lmfao brainlet
The rothshield, Soros etc are mere PR shit

I have never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke.

Trump has a puffy, cardiac look about him. I don't know that he has that much longer before there's an incident. And rich people tend to live longer. Even cholesterol meds alone will cut cholesterol drastically.

Money.

he has the worlds best doctors on his case 24/7 now, im sure hes going to live a long time

the man also took amphetamine during presidential campaign at 70 and his heart didn't give up

>The rothshield, Soros etc are mere PR shit
Ok tinfoil hat faggot. Back to /pol with you.

High test

>the man also took amphetamine during presidential campaign at 70 and his heart didn't give up
Proof?

he looks really tweaked during presidential debate, being witty and funny and quick comeback like 'because you'd be in jail'
he has history with diet speed pills, just look it up, make sense he realized the pills tweaked him and use it while campaigning

>trump
>most powerful man in the world

Having potential to be powerful and being powerful are two completely different things. Fat ol' drumpf is just a neocohen puppet that is breaking his back trying to appease Israel and the juden. He's a fat slob and he should've never gotten into politics, his promises aren't fulfilled and although he talks big he does nothing to MAGA. Lol. I suggest a new acronym: KIA Keep Israel Appeased

Happy people live longer

my stock portfolio says otherwise

hold on need to run down real quick

My friends grandma has been drinking, smoking cigs and eating like shit since she was in her teens. Shes now 97 and still doing well.

It's always hilarious that there exists people who think the US president is the most powerful person in the world. Not even close. They are nothing more than puppets of the kikes that have all the power.

Money can’t buy taste.

Are you stupid? The Rothschilds own the US Federal Reserve. It's a private bank. That kike family is literally in charge of printing all US dollars in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnOomC4pw4c

It's a fact, covering your ears and eyes and pretending like it ain't true won't make it so. Presidents are nothing more than high rank wageslaves for the Jewry.

El Cheeto...

this is the only correct answer

You're a brainlet so please stop replying to me
Yes, the rothshields own the fed but the rothshields themselves are owned by {{{[[[《《《hx738xbk188b》》》]]]}}}

are the bogdanoffs actually really powerful or is it just a meme?

rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

in contact with aliens

rumoured to possess psychic abilities

control france with an iron fist

own castles and banks all over the world

direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

They learned fluent French in under a week

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe

The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

The la li lu le lol?!

>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love
gay

Shut it down

my grandfather could smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day for 70 years, slice up butter cubes to put in his morning cereal, and eat a dozen donuts every sunday (also with butter) and he made it until 84.

No alcohol and no smoking.

he's rich