twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/BQ4c54rCJ_k

milk truc has NOT arive

looks like the bottom part of the chest muscle just isn't there

It looks like bad genetics.

Your chest looks pissed

Bad news for you, you have Poland Syndrome
On the other hand, its not that bad

>Poland syndrome, named after British surgeon Alfred Poland, is a rare birth defect characterized by underdevelopment or absence of the chest muscle (pectoralis) on one side of the body, and usually also webbing of the fingers (cutaneous syndactyly) of the hand on the same side (the ipsilateral hand).[2] In most affected individuals, the missing part is the large section of the muscle that normally attaches to the upper arm on one side and the breastbone (sternum) on the other. Other abnormalities may occur on the affected side of the torso. In some cases, additional muscles in the chest wall, side, and shoulder are missing or underdeveloped
t. Medstudent

I have shit tier genetics, but at least mine will never be as bad as yours.

More from up to date
>Poland syndrome — Poland syndrome (also known as Poland sequence) occurs in 1/10,000 to 1/100,000 live births and encompasses a constellation of abnormalities [3]. It is characterized by partial (28 percent) or complete (72 percent) absence of the pectoral muscles, most commonly unilateral (93 percent) [3]. Associated anomalies may include aplasia or hypoplasia of other chest wall muscles, breast tissue, nipple, absence of the costal cartilages of ribs 2 to 4 or 3 to 5, high-riding scapula (Sprengel deformity), and digital abnormalities (eg, brachydactyly, syndactyly) [3,4]. Most patients do not have respiratory symptoms, although those with missing ribs may have paradoxical respiratory movement of the chest wall (inward motion during inspiration), similar to that seen in flail chest (figure 3). Abnormalities of the pectoralis major muscle and hands (syndactyly) are often associated
On the bright side, maybe you could suck your own dick given that you may not have some ribs

MY EYES!

Op doesn't have Poland syndrome. His chest looks way more like the right than left chest. It's just the tendon that inserts there and his puny muscles.

Oh here. Is there even a point in lifting if I struck out in the gene department?

It depends what are you lifting for

No he doesn't you areshole. He's just flexing.

Honestly I'm just in it for aesthetics. Something similar to this would be ideal but now even this seems out of reach.

more like reverse gyno

Why set that low of a standard?

I figure it doesn't matter what my goal body is if I'm fucked from the get go.

Then make it about bettering yourself physically instead of aesthetics.

6 months ppl

I'm all for making strength gains but if I dont look good after its all said and done then I'm not really hitting the benchmark I want am I?

Nah it looks like gyno + loose skin to me.

kek

GIB

yup. You are missing a portion of your pec. You have lost the genetic lottery.

Could benching heavy as fuck help?

No because there is no muscle to grow. Go to the doctor

>It's a ""med student"" confidently copying and pasting shit while being entirely wrong because be thinks he's an authority on this shit

lmao sorry about your luck op

Poland syndrome only affects one pectoral muscle though. Mine are identical.

I'm pretty sure my ex had this to some extent.

ITS FAT

Gotta lay off that soy boyo

show us your webbed fingers, you freak

hey numbnuts hes just flexing one side. how can you call it that syndrome judging from that pic,. maybe he just hasnt trained his lower chest that much?

dude ur chest just isnt trained enough, keep training. have u seen people who dont workout? they dont even have any muscles to flex

Same problem here, any tips for training lower chest?

>webbed fingers
Your mum doesn't seem to mind when theyre up her snatch.

Where at and what year? I'm an M1 at a top 25 MD school in Pennsylvania

Any takers?

Bump

dips, decline bench, cable flies starting low ending high

hellboy?

Is this what happens when you only do incline bench presses?